UTI office, park road, Lucknow. - pan card

neena kumar

My wife applied for Pan Card on 26-01-2008,
through UTI TSL Lucknow.
My wife application no:023775211, Processing fee already deposit.So far we have not received the PAN Card.We approached the above said office but never got a proper reply.

We request you kindly look in to our complaint and arrange to send us the PAN card.
Thanking you.

Comments

i am mateshwar singh. sir i applied for pan can card by application form on 28 APR 2008.sir till now i have not got my pan card.sir i sent complain request 7 to 8 times on internet but i have not got any responce.so i request you sir to send my PAN CARD.Sir i have seen my PAN NO. on the your site.my processing coupan no. is 025588386 and my pan no. is... PAN BVTPS9809L. .So i request you to send my pan card on the given address.

thanking you sir.

I am a student. I want to apply for a PAN Card. So, I want to know that for it what formalities I have to complete. And I also want to know that how should I apply for the PAN Card & in Lucknow where I can apply.
Kindly mail me the Address & contact no. of the office where I can apply for the PAN Card.
And please tell me the amount needed.
ALI NAWAZ ABBASI
B-10, H-Road
Mahanagar Extention
Lucknow-226006

My name is ASHWANI JAISWAL
Application form 49a bearing application Sr. No.-042016305
DATE OF RECEIPT - 7 OCTOBER 2008
PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER - 028458615.

MY PAN CARD IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME.
We approached the above said office but never got a proper reply,

PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD.

I just need to know how can I apply for the PAN card . Sir it would be very kind to you if you explain me the whole procesure to apply for it.

thanks...

this is my second time i am complaining that i have not received my pan card. i saved this details from net .this does not shows despatch details :

PAN Card Details
Despatch Details UCP
Delivery Mode NA
Consignment No.
Status Details

i went to the office but nothing happened.
can i get the courier details through which the card was sent so that i could inquire more

please give the address of PAN office in lucknow.

Kindly explain the procedure of making pan card for house wife.

My applied for Pan Card on 19-06-2010,
through UTI TSL Lucknow.
My application no:061332545, Processing fee already deposit.So far we have not received the PAN Card.We approached the above said office but never got a proper reply.

Thanking you.
N Oct 11, 2011 by
Ale Ahmad naqvi

Please tell me if somebody lost the pan card, what will the procedure to get issued new PAN card.

Ale Ahmad
N Oct 14, 2011 by
abhijeet rai

sir my name is abhijeet rai and i want to recieve pan card but i doht know the correct procedure so i request you to tell me the address where ican submit my required documents
D Nov 26, 2012 by
DR.DINESH KUMAR

sir, i have also applied for new PAN aknowledgement nmbr 050220301198185
so u are humbly requested to provide as soon as possible, application was submitted 0n October 25, 2012
kalpana