UTIISL PAN Card - PAN Card is not received yet

Balakrushna Sahu
dear sir/madam,
have applied for PAN Card two months back. I checked the status of PAN card from UTIISL website. My PA Number is BUYPS3552G. When I contacted UTIISL people they were saying that the PAN Card is despached on 30/04/2008 by UCP. The consignment/UCP no is PO12972963. I checked here in the post office. They had not received it yet. Kindly do the needful because I am leaving from this place in next month. Hoping for a quick response.
My another complain is nobody is picking the phone in UTIISL office.

Thank You.
Balakrushna Sahu,
M.Tech 2nd Year,
Dept of Chemical Engg.,
IIT Guwahati,
moblie: 09864435489

The copy of communication received from UTIISL
...
from UTITSL GSD <utitsl.gsd@utitsl.co.in>
to Balakrushna Sahu <balakrushna1983@gmail.com>
date Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM
subject RE: Query Regarding PAN Card (urgent)

Sir/Madam,

Your card has been despatched to your communication address as mentioned in the application by UCP (Under Certificate Post), of which is not yet returned to us undelivered by postal authorities. Kindly contact the nearest post office. The details are as follows:

Permanent Account Number : BUYPS3552G

ROOM NO 109
HOSTEL KAPILI
IIT GUWATHATI
GUWAHATI

Click here for contact details
State ASSAM

-----Original Message-----
From: Balakrushna Sahu [mailto:balakrushna1983@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:05 PM
To: utitsl.gsd@utitsl.co.in
Subject: Query Regarding PAN Card (urgent)

I, Mr. Balakrushna Sahu have applied for PAN card last month. My PAN inward number is 8000021399. From the PAN Card tracker I found that my PAN card number is BUYPS3552G and the card is despached on 30th April 2008 by post. I gave the official address for the communication.
Till now I have not received my PAN Card.

Kindly send me the speed post number of the post so that I can track my PAN Card from the Postal Department.

I called all the contact numbers but some numbers are busy while in case of the rest numbers nobody picked up the phone.

I need it urgent, because I am leaving this place (contact address mentioned for communication) within a month time.

Waiting for your quick response.

Thank you.

Balakrushna Sahu,
M.Tech, 2nd year,
Petroleum Refinery Engineering,
IIT Guwahati,
Guwahati-781039
Mobile: 09864435489

Comments

waiting for PAN card - Department of Chemistry

Respected Sir,
I have applied for pan card through I.T. PAN SERVICES CENTER, ANAND DIST. (SANJAY PATEL)(RSA CODE NO. 1GJB248, Alloted by I.T. Pan Services, Unit Belapur) on 19th December 2007. I contacted him on 7th March 2008 as I have not recieved pan card. He replied that due to some reason PAN card has been returned to Main Office Bombay and told to contact on email id - s.sornavel@utitsl.com. On the same day i have e-mailed on this id. But till today I have not got any reply.
Name of Candidate: Patel Rameshchandra Punambhai
Application Number: 034081248
Sir, I will be very much thankful if you could help me.
Hope for positive reply.
Dr. K. H. Patel
Department of Chemistry,
Sardar Patel University,
Vallabh Vidyanagar,
Gujarat.

recently i got my pan card, and in that the fifth letter(surname) is printed as 'C'. But my surname is 'B'. plz let me know if there is any issue with that, also let me know where to complain/get it corrected.
regards,
Chaitanya.

Dear Sir/ Mam,
I applied for pan card but it is not yet received by me on account of undelived of Pan card.
I would like to know any body can collect the pan card in the behalf of me from your head office.
If yes, give me address contact details so that i can i can get the pan card collected.

The pan card number is BUYES3272B.
Kindly do the needful.
Abhay srivastava

I, Mr.Mohammed Salil have applied for PAN card 2 month back.
My PAN number is AMCPA9923E. From the PAN Card tracker
I found that my pan card is despached on 28th April 2008 by post.
I gave the official address for the communication.
Till now I have not received my PAN Card.
what can i do?
neha

dear sir/madam,
have applied for PAN Card . I checked the status of PAN card from UTIISL website. My PAN Number is BAGPK14776 . Kindly do the needful because I am leaving from this place . Can you despatch this address -711 Hemkunt Chamber 89Nehru Place New Delhi -110019 . Hoping for a quick response.Plz reply Me as soon.
Application No. --037656551
Coupon No. ------026570520

Neha
Ph No. -9250729546

dear sir/madam,
I have applied for PAN Card on last Jan 08.and i haven't received my PAN CARD till yet. I have checked the status of PAN card from UTIISL website. My PA Number is AAFPQ0361B which is showing in despatched mode. Kindly do the needful for the same. Hoping for a quick response.
My another complain is nobody is picking the phone in UTIISL office
Thank you.

ARMAN ALI QURESHI
Phone no-09954049747

i applied for my pan card on 9th of may 2008, but yet not received. Kindly do the needful for the same. Hoping for a quick response.

coupon no:026069240
application no:038110488

pan card application query - uti tech.ltd

dear sir/madam

i have helped to apply pan card for more then 125 collegues but i have received only few and others are pending, while appling that receiving pepoles are not duely checking the forms and they are chatting themselfs making the applicant tensed.they are not giving the correct balance amount i have seen so many times and if i went to the query side always asking the proof what i have submited already and not giving proper responce...

received pan card also have some error like D.O.B, ADDRESS

I had applied for my PAN card on 18/09/07. The card is not yet dispatched to my mail address till date.
Please find the coupon number in the subject field.
I hope you will work in this matter.
Thanks and regards,
Raghavendra S M

Sir/Madam,

Your application has been processed and the card has been despatched to your communication address as mentioned in the application by UCP (Under Certificate Post), of which is not yet returned to us undelivered by postal authorities. Kindly contact the nearest post office. The details are as follows:
Permanent Account Number :
Name to be printed on Card
Applicant's Name

CBD-Belapur,
Navi Mumbai-400614
Contact no. : 022 - 67931300/01/02/03/06
Fax no. : 022 - 67931399/1099
Visit us @ www.pancard.utitsl.co.in http://myutitsl.co.in/intra/web/pantrack.jsp

Can anyone reply how do we know the address the card is dispatched to from Consignment/UCP No

Dear sir/madam.
I have apply for pancard last two manth back but till i donot get It. Kindly confrm status of my pancard. application no.036521460

Navnath Sarvade
at chalburga po. jawali
tq.Ausa dist. Latur.

i applied for pancard in month of January 2008.It is despatched in 19 Feb, 2008.But, i didn't get it.what can i do? Please solve the problem.

PAN:ASQPM9883R
Application No:034169553

Esmail Mohammad
Hyderabad.

dear sir /madam

i am jitendra meshram, i have lost my pan card before fifteen days
now what i have to do. Is the pan card issued again or i have to apply for another card. Kindly solve the problem.

Pan No. AQTPM0525F
Jurisdiction: BPL/W/31/2

JITENDRA MESHRAM
Hyderabad

I have applied for pancard in month of January.the pancard despatched in Feb 19.but i didn't get it.please confirm whether it is despatched or not.

I have applied for pancard in month of January.the pancard despatched in Feb 19.but i didn't get it.what can i do? Please solve the my problem.

PAN:ASQPM9883R
Application No:034169553

Esmail Mohammad
Hyderabad

sir/madam, THIS IS NETHRAWATHI D/O SHAMANNA FROM BANGALORE- AM INCOME TAX ASSESSE- I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PAN NO-WERE I HAVE RECEIVED THE PAN NO., WITH OUT MY PHOTO IDENTITY CARD-MY PAN IS -ADTPN8746N-PLEASE MAKE ARRENGEMENTS FOR THE PHOTO IDENTITYCARD IMMEDEATELY FOR THE SMOOTH TRANSACTION WITH INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT-
THANKING YOU
WITH REGARDS,
NETHRAWATHI.

dear sir, This is ram asre gupta from kotma colliery...i have applied for the pan card ...my appl no. for issue of pan 034289084 date of received..12 jan 2008...coupon no.023269338..pan service center code 1MH3002 KOREA.but I have not received my pan card till date.

I am Chaithanya kumar I applied for PAN Card on 12-June-08, but while I am searching for my status in Internet through application number and coupon number its showing Null. Due to this my salary is not credicted. Please help

Can you please let me know the status. please find my details below.

Can you please let me know the status. please find my details below

Please help me

Can you please let me know the status. please find my details below

I am Miss Bichitra Borah and I applied for PAN Card on 12-May-08,
But but while I am searching for my status in Internet through application number and coupon number its showing Null.
Can you please let me know the status. please find my details below.I have already checked post office.
Application Number: 037986114