UTITSL - Pan card not received

Valerian Rabel Pillay
Respected sir,
I Mr. Valerian Pillay have not yet received my pan card up to the date. My Pan Card no is AYUPP9977F. Please redispatch my Pan Card ASAP.

Comments

i applied for duplicate pan card on 30-01-2008.
my cfs no 703471689 pan no BLKPS4893K .
processing fees coupon no 023154138.
sir please tell me when i will get my pan card. i am in great need for a pan card . please remove my problem as soon as possible.
please give your response as soon as possible.

Dear Sir/Madam

i applied for pan card at dehradun office of utitsl. i have not received my pan card uptil now as about 5 months have passed.
on tracking pan card status it always shows following;

APPlICATIOn NUMBER 032583161
COUPON NUMBER 022664079
PAN NUMBER ATVPP3520C
APPL_NAME MANVENDER SINGH PUNDIR
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 05-JAN-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

i went to the utitsl office but the issue was not resolved. i want immediate attention to this matter as i need my card urgently.
please look into matter.

Pan card not received
Dear Sir/Madam

i applied for pan card at Kurukshetra office of utitsl. i have not received my pan card uptil now as about 3 months have passed.
on tracking pan card status it always shows following;

DESP DATE 03-APR-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

please look into matter.
tanibansal UTITSL  - Dhubri, Dhubri, Assam, India

I have applied for my PAN Card via "UTITSL Roorkee 4UPB275" on 25/04/2008. The track record on the website is showing that it has already been dispatched on 8/05/2008 but I haven't recieved the same. I need my PAN Card urgently. Kindly take necessary actions.
D
VIBHA VIJAY JAWADEKAR UTITSL  - Dhubri, Dhubri, Assam, India

i apply for PANCARD since last 4-5 years, i got letter from you
deatils of pancard no. ADHPJ5426H. but could not recieved any
PANCARD from your office.

In the name Mrs. Vibha Vijay Jawadekar
A28 Mahendra Smruti,
Dr. Vijay Valimbe Marg,
Parelvillage Mumbai 400 0012.

Pleae let me no what sholud do, shall apply for new ?.

pan no BEMPS1792E ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO. 011110200019111 my pancard was lost before few month i want immediate attention to this metter as i need my card urgently please look in to matter.

Dear Sir

i had applied for Pan card on 8'th Jul 08 My acknowledge no-038514670, But yet date I had not received the Pan No or Pan Card I required it on very top priority, Also your website will not getting open for online status checking

hello sir i have applied for pancard one month ago but not recieved yet.

Please do the needfull.

Pradip

i had applied for Pan card but i have not received my pan card and
i want my pan card no urgent for my personal work,
So pleage send me urgent as passible my pan card no on this email id = pramod5622@gmail.com

Manish Gulabrao Billore
( Ordance Factory Emlpoyee - Jawaharnagar BHANDARA. )
COPAN NO : 027956837
APPLICATION NO : 0388474535
PSCC : 1MHB525
PSCN : Bhandara

My name is Rajesh Kumar, I have applied for pan card in the 2nd week of July 2008. My pan card application no: is 026377358 yet to get.My contact no: is 9882166275

Rajesh Kumar

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is mukesh saini.
I submitted application form for pen card on 24 Dec 2007 but till now,
didn't receive my pan card hard copy.
my application no = 034456160
coupon number =022671337
submitted date =24/12/07

I alredy mailed you two time before this mail, please do something.

Mukesh Saini.

utitsl Complaints - PAN Card Not Received
Review all utitsl complaints
utitsl
PAN Card Not Received
My name is Praveen Kumar Ranjan, I have applied for pan card in the 20 Aug.2008 . My pan card application no: is 0040604073 yet to get.My contact no: is028439885 contact no 09910159612

P.K. Ranjan

I have not received my PAN Card

I Have applied for PAN Card on 09.09.2008

Processeing cupon No. 029061367

application no. 029061367

i am not received my pan card

lalita kumari

Dear Sir

I have applied for change in pan card details i.e. Date of Birth on 16.05.08 and even after frequently contacting them they have not sent my Pan Card. They state that they have sent my Pan Card vide Under Certificate of Post UCP Number: P013801023 on 05.07.08. But till now I have not got my Pan Card. Kindly tell what action should be taken now.
My pan card number is AMEPM9642G

regards.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied PAN card on 20/10/2008. I have not received my PAN card yet. My status specifies my PAN number as "AYTPP4985E" and " CHE - POSTED " and despatched on 1/11/2008, but i have not received till date. I also checked in the post office and they said that, they have not received any PAN cards in this month.I also spoke with Regional PAN card Office, Chennai twice and they also telling the same details.So, i please request you to verify and send the status back to me as early as possible or else tell me the alternatives to get the PAN card.

PAN card Details:
--------------------

Applicant Name : Priyadharsini Mahalingam

Applied on : 20/10/2008

Application Number : 041588261

Coupon Number : 029374701

PAN card Number : AYTPP4985E

as per the details on the pan trackar is been despatched on 22nd of nov 08. but i still not received.

I submitted application form for pen card on 15 Dec 2008 but till now,
didn't receive my pan card hard copy.
my application no = 704276459
coupon number = 030566149

sir, it is to inform u that i m holder of Pan No.ALKPR0221P & i miss my pan card. I applied for same in month of sept. & submit my document two time after that. but yet i Have not Received My Pan card.

Hellow Sir/Madam,

I received my PAN card no.CCRPS3821C with wrong date of birth. My actual date of birth is 13.06.1974 instead of this it will appeared 15.06.1974.

UTITSL - Pan card not received