UTITSL - DATE OF BIRTH OF PAN CARD

S M SHANMUGASUNDARAM
AS PER THE PAN CARD ISSUED - ALUPS3343R
THE DATE OF BIRTH MENTIONED IN THE CARD IS 03/06/1948
WHILE REGISTERING WITH THE E-FILING THE INFERENCE IS THAT DATE OF BIRTH IS INVALID. KINDLY GIVE US SOLUTION

Comments

Shruti

My name as reflected on the pan card is SHRUTI daughter of CHAMAN LAL BANSAL with date of birth 18/11/1982.
The pan no alloted to me is: BPHPS8311H.
But on keying the website of the Income Tax department my Pan no appears to be: AMCPB6923F.

I had applied for a demat accunt in Bank of India. However, my application has been rejected on the ground that the pan number submitted by me does not match the details reflected on the income tax department's website.

I donot know what to do. Please help

SIR, SAME CASE I AM ALSO FACING BUT SOME DIFFERENT THAT IS
WHEN I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD 4 YEARS AGO , ITD DEPARTMENT ISSUED ME A PAN CARD WITH WRONG SURNAME "KHANDELWAL" WHICH IS ACTUALLY "KHERIWAL" BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE APPLIED 3 YEARS AGO FOR CORRECTION IN "NSDL" BUT THEY DID NOT RESPOND TILL NOW ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO; IS 050160200019856 THEN I AGAIN APLIED WITH ALL MY DOCUMENT IN UTI APPLICATION NO; IS 021796342 BUT STILL I AM FACING THE PROBLEM TO GETTING THE CORRECTED PAN CARD. YOUR LOCAL OFFICE DO NOT RESPOND DUE TO LOT OF PRESSURE OF WORK.
SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHICH STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO GET THE CORRECTED PAN CARD,BECAUSE I AM ALSO UNABLE TO GET REFUND OF" TDS"
MY DETAILS ARE:-
PAN NO AKDPK1584A
SANJAY KUMAR KHERIWAL
SO MAHABIR PRASAD KHERIWAL
117,SONI KA BAGH BEHIND ALKA CINEMA, SIKAR ROAD,
JAIPUR 23(RAJASTHAN)
09829191048
I WILL BE SO OBLIGE TO YOU FOR EVER.

dear sir iam mohd maqsood u not geting my pan card what is the resion plz give me repaly soon

Sir/ Madam

Sir i have alloted a PAN : AEFPD 3155 A
First Name : VIJAYA
Middle Name : BHARAT REDDY
SUR NAME ; DWARAM

I have lost my PAN card and appllied for the new pan card through
UTI Application Number 702612469 and
Coupon Number 023827969
PAN : AEFPD 3155 A

I donot have two PAN numbers or Two PAN Cards

Please send me my new card as soon as possible

Vijaya Bharat reddy.Dwaram

I Have Submitted My Original Pan card to UTI Secutrities
for Correction in DOB . It has been changed, And card has been dispatch by On 28 Feb-2008, But not Received yet

Plz do needful

Received my PAN Card but wrong mention my Birth Date 07/02/1997 but actual Bith Date is 07/02/1977, so, kindly request you to rectify my birth date.

Arunava Saha
Bhilai
Coupon No:025062756

dear sir,
i have received my pan card on dt 05/04/08 my pan no is AGVPN8450A.But there is mis print in father's name i have already sent for correction but no reponse i got till now.My father's name is P S N Murty but it is printed P S murty.hope for necessary action.
THANKS
P V S NAGESH
BHILAI
APPL. NO:036470648
PAN NO AGVPN8450A

sir my pan card is not delivered to me till date but on uti tsl site it is displayed that it is dispatched on 18/03/08

APPLN NUMBER 036073412
COUPON NUMBER 024603655
PAN NUMBER AVJPP7951R
APPL_NAME DEEPAK PAROHA
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 18-MAR-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST
kindly take necessary action and inform me from where i can get my pan card

Don't worry about non-receipt of pan card.
Do not pay tax if you do not have ID.
Vote if you have Voter ID - simple as that.

sir/madam
i am uti mutual fund hold (id no.82730010)

i want to know what is the orogress of it my police no.827300101
i have gone to ur branch but i am not satisfie so i request u
can u full detail about it

I am R. Gowri PH.9894081116

OTHER WISE SUGESST ME HOW TO CORRECT THE ADDRESS

THANKING YOU
REGARDS
R.GOWRI

I have Submitted My PAN Application for new pan card on 24 apirl, 2008.
my date of birth is October 02, 1984. Please give me my application no, coupon no. and detail...
Because the application No alloted to me is not correct ...025335313 but it showing the name of other person.

Received my PAN Card but wrong mention my Birth Date 07/11/1984 but actual Bith Date is 17/11/1984, so kindly request you to rectify my birth date.

Madhu Sudhan
Coupon No:026064643

I have applied for PAN Card at UTI, Sector - 10, Bhilai, Dist - Durg, Chhattisgarh on July 14, 2008. I am unable to retrieve my PAN Status. On inquiring from office I came to know that my PAN card has not been rejected. Please help me. My application details are as follows -

Name: Kashish Shukla
Application Serial No. - 039867545
Processing fee coupon Number - 027837662

Kashish Shukla.

i want my date of birth

i want my date of birth as per pan

WE FORGET OUR DATE OF BIRTH IN PAN CARD

search date of birth

I have a problem in obtaining a pancard of my mother. As she is illiterate & there is no such record of her Date of Birth with us.

Kindly guide me in respect of the Date of Birth of my mother so that the problem of obtaining the pancard may be resolved at the earliest.

In anticipation of a favourable & immediate response from your end.

with warm regards,

yours sincerely

(pramod kumar dubey)

dear sir
how can i now the date of birth o any person, if i have only PAN of that person to be use against form 15H or 15G

UTITSL - DATE OF BIRTH OF PAN CARD