Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa - Non issuance of law degree certificate

shrikiranb on Jun 27, 2012

I have passed LLB 3 years course from Utkal University in the year 2009 (student of Kalinga Law college, affiliated to Utkal University).

I have been provided with the provisional certificate in 2009 by Kalinga Law College. When asked about the original Certificate the college authorities directed me to Utkal University. I live in Hyderabad and have been visiting the university quite frequently. Each time university authorities explains me that the cerificate hasn't been yet released by the university and will be released after 1 year and they are not responding to me properly and are very rude.

How this can be possible? 2009 certificate will be released in 2013? How disgusting and unbelivable is this.

The university guys also do not have patience to explain me the reason of non release of the certificate,

Sir, I have enrolled as an Advocate into AP state bar council and has been practicing since then.

Please guide the university authrorities to issue me the certificate.

My details:

B.Srikiran

LLB from Utkal Univetsity (Kalinga Law College)

Passed in 2009

Mobile No: 9618069453

email address: shrikiranb@gmail.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jul 13, 2012 by
POULOMI BIOTECH

Sir/Madam,
Myself Poulomi Bhattacharyya passed M.Sc Biotechnology in the year 2009.Royal School of Management and technology, IDCO TOWER, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar was my centre of Examination.When asked about the original Certificate, the college authorities directed me to Utkal University.Though I received provisional certificate for M.Sc Biotechnology in 2009, but I am yet to receive my final certificate.Each time university authorities explains me that the cerificate hasn't been yet released by the university and will be released after 1 year and they are not responding to me properly.Though I submitted application form to receive final certificate in December2011 along with necessary details at the results section, Utkal University, I am still waiting to receive my final M.Sc BIOTECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATE.I am presently residing in Ghatsila, JHARKHAND.My contact details are as mentioned below.
I am eagerly waiting for my final M.Sc Biotechnology Certificate.Any information regarding this shall be helpful.
Thanking you,