Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited - Convert bill into EMIs

Hina Ayaz
My father runs a tailoring shop in Lucknow. We got the electricity bill of more Rs 1,00,000. We were not in the position to pay such a huge amount at one go so we requested to convert the amount in EMIs. The officials asked us to pay them bribe otherwise they will issue the notice and the shop will be sealed and my father will land in jail. To stop that they wanted some money. We had already paid them around 40k but of no use. Nothing has been. It has been more than an year spending sleepless nights. Now they want us to pay the whole amount by 5th jan, 2008. Please help us and throw some light as to what should be my next step.

Comments

KARTIK

sau ke sau beiman phir bhi mera bharat mahan?

I have many times gives you application for electric meter. and i don't like the stolen the electric.
i am humble request to, please fix my meter and give me all the pending bills with penalty.

if i will not submitted your bill, then please cut my electric line.

My address is:-

H.B. Singh
C1-SSE Sitapur scheem, kurshi road Lucknow.

Thanks and Regards
XYZ

I want to a electricity conection of 25 KVA, at THESIL- SARDHANA, DISST- MEERUT, I did reach many times of youre M.D office at meerut . but there is no response and no contect numbers, so tell me first step to last step what will do .please help me regard
I am wating ure response
My contect number is M-09810059509
thanking you

With regards.

The line has been intentionally laid to our field without our permission/ concurrence, to avoid crop loss/hindrance in ploughing the owner (Sh Ram pal singh and Family) of the tube well. The distance of the line which had taken directly from the double pole at which the transformer is installed would have been at much shorter distance and could also have much lesser voltage drop. Further it is intimated that there are many lines already passing through our filed. It is therefore requested to stop the erecting of line immediately from our field & this can be taken from double pole and also to compensate the damage of sugarcane crops (approx. Rs. 7500.00). An urgent and early action is requested at your end otherwise undersigned is forced to go to court/ consumer forum.
Also our field should not be made network of electric lines.

Response is awaited
JKSharma

i have many time give you a application.for elctrical meter .my electrical meter wire sparking in meter.please accept my complain
i am humble request to, please fix my meter .
my adress :-Shop-no 34-krishnalok calony fesh-I kanpur road sarojni nagar lucknow .please my complain today

i m sunil kumar & i m living to vill - singhamow, post - itaunja, dist - lucknow. meri 1 choti c complain hai ki mai jis jagah pe rahta hu waha light ki bahot problem hai sabhi log katiya lagate hai aur abhi 2 din se mere ghar pe light nahi aa rahi hai isliye aapse request karta hu ki plz mere ghar ki light sahi kar de mera full address hai----

NAME = INDRA PAL (SUNIL KUMAR)
VILL = SINGHAMOW
POST = ITAUNJA
DIST = LUCKNOW (U.P)
MY MO. = 9311650412
Indian

Donot worry, every thing will be alright.(IA)

ham apne electricity bill kaise kam kare means agar uska interest deduct kar diya jaye to. ya phir uski EMI kaise banawayi jayi.because we are unable to submit full bill.so please help me and reply quickly...
Thanks..
D
Akeel

I am living at Rajjabjang near Sultan Ghosi, Bihand Kalyangiri Mandir where power has been gone since two days I have been camplian but no one came to do it so this is request u to please send any authorised boday to do the needful
N Jan 7, 2011 by
akash singh

SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF H.NO. 1, HOUSE NAME AASHIRVAD, SAINIK VIHAR COLONY, VILL : RUDAHI, BAKSHI KA TALAB, LUCKNOW WHICH IS LOCATED BEHIND BAKSHI BAZAR. MR. RAM SWAROOP YADAV IS MY NEXT NEIGHBOR AND HE IS INSTALLING B.S.N.L EXCHANGE/CELL TOWER IN HIS HOUSE WHICH IS NO. 2 HOUSE. FOR THIS ONE ELECTRIC TRANSFORMER IS BEING INSTALLED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND ON PUBLIC PATH WHICH IS HAZARDOUS FOR PERSONNEL RESIDING IN THAT AREA AND ANYTIME UNUSUAL OCCURRENCE CAN HAPPENED IN FUTURE. IS IT AS PER RULE OR NOT? IF NOT PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY.

SECOND COMPLAIN: MR. RAM SWAROOP YADAV IS PROVIDING ELECTRICITY ABOUT 8-10 RENTERS ON PERMANENT BASIS WHO ARE RESIDING IN HIS HOUSE. ELECTRIC METER HAS BEEN BURNT AND FLAT RATE IS BEING PAID. IT IS ONE TYPE OF THEFT OF ELECTRICITY. HE IS DOING ALL SINCE FOUR TO FIVE YEARS BACK. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO LEGAL ACTION AS PER YOUR DEPARTMENTAL RULE . HOPING FOR FAVORABLE ACTION PLEASE. IN THIS PROCESS LINE MAN MAY ALSO BE INVOLVED.
A Apr 11, 2011 by
hkuffrfrfr

i will give best method for electric meter tempring
whic can not short out by any electric board engineer
for demo pl come at our home

1169 kanausi manak nagar Lucknow, UP, India
N Aug 12, 2012 by
santoshkori

Ap se request hai ki ap hamara electric canection (co-oprative) kaat de kueki mere bhai bhi is bijli ka use karte hai karib 5 pariwar me bijli mere ghar se use ki jati hai mera bill lagbhag 2 lakh ho chuka hai jiska me kai baar complaint kar chuka hai hu lakin koie bhi result nahi nikla ap se mera hath jod kar request hai ki mera canaction kaat dejiye.
thanks,

post- dilkusha
lucknow. pin- 226002
N Oct 3, 2012 by
rajesh sundera

mera electricity bill 10.000 ke aas pass hai mujhe apna makan urgent sale karna hai mere pass abhi paise nahi hai makan sale hote hi apka bill pay kar diya jayega. kripya mere light na kate jaye. thanks
rk sharma 29 neel vihar colony indira nagar lucknow.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited - Convert bill into EMIs