Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd - Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

imran15081947 on Aug 10, 2012
Hi All,

These people are fraud dont take advice from them, u lose ur hard earned money, by the time u receive their tips the levels are almost near target. This Rudramurthy is a biggest fraud he never cares about his clients u lose ur money with his tips i will bet.He gives news based tips which he gets it from the floor traders and operators from mumbai stock market exchange, there is no tech analysis or research, he bluff and lies. I already lost 5 laks from their tips.

Comments

D Dec 8, 2012 by

Best Review
VACHANSECURITES VICTIM
Dear All,

Instead of telling stories and deceive answers as like our politician, I request Mr. Rudhramurthy or his Chamchass, Please give answer for following questions. I request you to do;t mislead and give specific answer:

1. If he says in TV (quote from one well known Trader) - FOOLS WILL TRADE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITY TO CLEVER PEOPLE- he says to buy research calls-bullshit - DIAMOND, GOLD ETC for trading only- he is sending trading call only- why we have to buy his research calls - DO YOU THING WE ARE FOOL, CREATING US FOOLS OR THIS CHEATER IS FOOL- I am leaving this to all readers.

2. A good person will says about his good quality and prove this to others and will not scold- write wrong information about others ( I am writing this because I lost around 1.5 lakhs because of these IDIOTS-CHEATERS).
AFTER LOOSING 20-30 THOUSAND FROM NIFTY AND FUTURE TRADING NEXT DAY IF YOU HEAR THIS IDIOT SAYING IN TV -NIFTY IS DANCING AND SINGING HIS TUNE ND DUM DUMING WHATEVER IS SAYING IS HAPPENING IN MARKET-Do you thinks he is a HONEST PERSON - sorry brothers - I am not that much FOOL.

3.He is telling all subbrokers are DUM DUM BROKERS but he is appointing subbrokers in the name of Franchise 25:75 commission basis. Please tell me Do you think he is HONEST.

4. If one or two calls target (by crude luck)they are sending message as MAJA MADI MASTHU MADI- Winners always be silent not like these half baked people.

This Rudhramurthy is good marketing fellow(that's why I became a victim)but not honest person and 110% fraud.

Futher, I am suffered because of this fellow and These Idiots write and blame these fellow competitors- what a strange idiots.

JUST one sample: Please call Mr. Dilan Raj, this people have cheated his Deposit money in the name of Franchise (Of course DUM DUM SUBBROKERS)

Dilan Raj

THANKS EVERYBODY AND KEEP DISTANCE FROM CHEATERS.
JR Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd  - India

Service Levels - JR & Co

Airtel doesnt realise this but they are on the start of their decline, No customer care - the HTMT Hinduja folks (outsourced guys) are trying their best but Airtel sucks in directions;

Take a look at this;

a) The ARC's - Airtel Relashionship Centers - would not give you a reciept if you pay by cash - only select ARC's are authourized to collect cash against reciept rest can collect cash but will not issue a reciept - believe me not even a hand written reciept - are they building black money?? Eg. Bonjour Bonhuer ARC in Pondicherry.

b) iPhone - GPRS will apprear or diapprear on my phone at it whims - call customer care - you get a crude bullock cart age response - pls take out the SIM (for which I have to carry the pin - almost a safety pin - with me all the time - wait for 5 minutes and re insert the SIM - this may work or may not - if it doesnt they will ask do you have an alternate number other that this number - what if a guy has only this SIM and is travelling and has no access to a offic eor home phone? - it doesnt bother them - should you give them your alternate number of you have - they will call and give you the same advice - take out the SIM and...

Sunil Mittal - if this is what you have got out to do to your customers - am sure the fall will be as steep as your rise.

JR
gaurav kalia Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd  - India

GIVE GOOD SERVICE PROVIDER WHO GIVE ORIGINAL CALLS - SHARE MKT

ANY BODY WHO GIVE ORIGINAL/ACCURATE CALLS.......REPLY ASAP AT MY EMAIL ADD AND YAHOOID ie gauravkalia2003@rediffmail.com,gauravkalia2001@yahoo.com hws deepequity.com,regards
mohammed.abdul.samad abdullaha The Airtel Fraud Cheater Company India  - India

sim blocked - the air tel fraud cheater company india

NOTE ACTIVATE MY MOBILE 9849122084 URGENTLY OR I WILL FILE A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT INDIA / CRIMNAL CASE AGAIST YOURS COMPANY
to whom ever s concern
Respected sir /madam
my name is mohd.abdul.samad.
mobile no 91 9849122084 address hno .16-3-810 chanchalguda hyderabad a.p. india .i had not use the air tel sim seven months because i no out of the country on bussiness trip but it is life time sim till 2015after seven months not used i has using this sim from 06-01-2010 ( mobile no 9849122084 ). i had recharged my mobile rs 55 and 32 also for .50paisa local call in morring today itself . 11/01/01but in after noon the air tel had blocked by sim for no reson MY SIM IS LIFE TIME VALUED TILL 2015.AND U DEACTIVATED IT.i had visted malakpet air tel office in after noon and talk the officer said i had to purchase a duplicate sim costing rs 50.so i had purchased it but till now my new sim of same no ie 9849122084 is not activated .plz activated my sim with my no 9849122084 urgently NOTE IAM USING THIS MOBILE NO 9849122084 NEARALY FROM SIX YEARS .SO I HAD VERY IMPORTANT CONTACT .IF I PURCHASE NEW SIM WITH NEW NO ITS GREAT LOSS TO ME SO I REQUIEST THE AIR TEL MOBILE COMPANY RE ACTIVATE MY MOBILE NO 9849122084 URGENTLY . I HOPE THE AIR TEL WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM URGENTLY
M.A.SA.MAD The Airtel Fraud Cheater Company India  - India

T YOURS COMPANY
to whom ever s concern
Respected sir /madam
my name is mohd.abdul.samad.
A Aug 29, 2012 by
raju-victimof vachan

Dear Friends, please note that Vachana securities -Rudhramoorthy providing false promise and making huge loss to their clients. Before joing and subscribing their socalled research subscription please ask their May 2012 Performance. They made huge loss to clients. Due to their dishonest attitude I lost around 1.2 Lakhs within 15 trading sessions. Mr. Rudramoorthy is No.1 lier. I can have proof.If you ask research payment refund they are threatening their clients.

Please ask them following question:
1. Why they removed socall their performance from their website. Old clients can understand my questions.
2. In Research page they are telling after subscribing their research report we have to consult certified financial adversier. that means they are not qualified persons i.e.e they are DUM DUM financial advisers. Getting advise from 3rd class advise, are you going to pay subcription money and loss your money.

THEY ARE CHARGING RS.25000.00 FOR 3 MONTHS THIS IS UTTER WASTE. YOU CAN AVAIL GOOD SERVICE FROM MONEYCONTRAL.COM, MR. THULSIAN, BY PAYING HALF OR 1/3 OF FEE. WHY THEY ARE NOT UPLOADED THEIR SOCALLED PERFORMANCE IN THEIR WEBSITE. PLEASE ASK THEM TO SHOW THEIR MAY PERFORMANCE WITH CLIENTS NAMES ETC. BEFORE JOINGING PLEASE VERYFY AND SAVE YOUR TIME AND INVESTMENT. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
N Aug 29, 2012 by

Vachana securities - no1. Cheaters- complaint from one client

PLEASE COME FORWARD AND POST YOUR COMPLAINTS IF ANY- SAVE INNOCENT INVESTORS' MONEY AND TIME

Location/place: Bangalore

Name of company/service: Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd

Hi sir,

We opted to take up franchise under Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd. When we spoke to them we were asked for a deposit of 1, 00, 000 rupees and agreement for the same would be done within 2-3 days from the date of receipt of the payment. We gave a check for the same amount and waited for more than 3 months and they did not make any agreement and were giving reasons like BgSE Financials have some objections in this regards. More over they did not provide any support (which normally all franchise get from their stock broker) from their end. When we ask they used to delay and did nothing until our next follow up. Again they buy time and do nothing. After several follow ups and our customers negative feedback about their service we decided not to move ahead with them.

In these 3 months we invested on our office setup, recruiting employees and paid salaries etc…. But no income was generated as they delayed every single transaction and trading did not start at all from our office. when we finally decided to discontinue our relationship, they are not even ready to refund the deposit( 1 lakh rupees) which we have given and they claim it to be non-refundable deposit where as no such concept is present in the market.

We request you to grant us justice by recovering the deposit amount and the loses we incurred because of their false promises and in-adequate support.

Look forward to your response.

N Sep 4, 2012 by
raju-victimof vachan

I write this for the welfare of thousands of people who watch Mr. Rudramurthy's show on TV9 Kannada Channel called Hana Bavishya (Future of wealth). His show airs everyday at 8:21 AM and runs till 8:28 AM. He gives an overview of previous days closing on Equity, Gold and Silver markets. Then he starts bragging about his tips on previous day. He says that Nifty indeed stopped at what he predicted initially. He also starts abusing any competitive fools who are on similar programs on other channels.

I liked his program in initial days because he taught basic concepts of investing to people of Karnataka. There have been very few educative programs in Kannada. I thought that Rudramurthy's show was doing a service of simplifying financial education to the layman. However these days I find this dude to be absurd. He recommends stocks with very tight stop loss and profit targets and suggests using stop loss on closing basis. He calls his techniques as Rudralogy. I am fed up of his pseudo intellectual bullshit. For a few days he made indirect remarks to another similar program aired in similar channel presented by Venkatesh Gowda of 2M Securities. Rudra called his company "Dum-Dum" broking in an indirect way. The pseudo-intellectual war between these two fools was a treat for me while getting ready for office.

Mr. Rudramurthy quotes from Jesse Livermore, Warren Buffett, RJ etc in a faulty way. Mr. Rudra conveniently presents half-truth. He brags about his calls which come true and doesn't talk about calls which fail. He suggests using stop loss on a closing basis which is one of the most stupid stuff I ever came across and defeats the purpose of a stop loss for protection. Maybe some theories which are presented unadultrated may help an investor in an indirect way. However I strongly advise you not to invest based on Rudra tips.

posted by Maverick maven at 3:17 AM on Aug 27, 2012
1 – 4 of 4

Location/place: Bangalore

Name of company/service: Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd

Hi sir,

Look forward to your response.

September 4, 2012 8:46 AM

From Mr. Imran
Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company
Hi All,

September 4, 2012 8:47 AM

Dear Friends,

Please spread these messages as many people as possible, to save their Hard earned money and time

September 4, 2012 8:49 AM

Leave your comment
Required field must not be blank
You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>
Please prove you're not a robot
reCAPTCHA challenge image
N Sep 4, 2012 by

posted by Maverick maven at 3:17 AM on Aug 27, 2012
D Sep 18, 2012 by
sandybull

I have taken services of vachana, I have attended there courses and everything is superb. These are all people who are unable to understand markets and cannot accept the risks involved in markets. they think they are right in all aspects and others are wrong. Because of their mistakes they blame hard working and knowledgable people. If some one is criticizing our sir, that only means he is growing and we never thought he would grow so big so fast. Tulsian sir took so many years to come here and get scolded by people and our sir has come within fews days itself. Waiting to see you in CNBC and other big places sir.
D Sep 18, 2012 by
sandybull

This imran is a big chamcha of So called DUM DUM ANALYST who has no registration number and show some other broker number openly in program. I have the mobile recording too of the program where he showed the number of chennail broker has his. Dear Imran ask you boss to pack up before the whole world kicks him.
raju-victimof vachan

Dear Mr. Sandy bull, Please note that your sir will very soon come in not only CNBC but also in ANIMAL PLANET, GEOGRAPHIC CHANNALS ALSO. We are writing this with big pain, he had taken our Blood, one day he has to answer the same to GOD. if he had given wrong tip, I might had accepted the same by blaming my self. But he is appearing in TV next day and saying NIFTY is dancing his tune and telling lie and cheating us. It is nothing but for the sake of DUM DUM research calls fees and Brokerage fees, it is day light robbery and the concerned TV Channal also going along with him after showing disclaimer. PLEASE DO'T MISLEAD OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO GO ALONG WITH HIM PLEASE GO. WISH U ALL THE BEST. '

Further, said Sandy is nothing but crony of VACHANA SECURITY, please observe his way of writing. Misleading information also they are not providing properly, what a foolish people. Thank God. I escaped from this cheaters and 840s (2 x 420)

This is Lier Mr. Rudhramuthy's Disclosure

DISCLOSURE:

· The above Research Services can be best used by an experienced market Trader/Investor.

· These Services are taken out of your own interest and it is always advisable to consult your Personal financial adviser who will understand your Personal Investment/Trading Profile before investing/trading.

· We are under not responsible or under any obligation for any Profits/losses arising out of our calls as these are taken as reference calls and initiated by you after consulting your personal financial adviser and knowing its risk reward benefits.

· All Disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.

After paying huge amount as socalled research calls, we have to contact our Personal financial adviser...That means for what we are paying ...then ...who he is ...why can't we call him as Dum Dum Cheat Research provider...Please understand his motive...I have lost huge money due to his Fake Calls...Please save your money and time

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company
This Rudramurthy is a biggest fraud he never cares about his clients u lose ur money with his tips i will bet. He gives news based tips which he gets it from the floor traders and operators from mumbai stock market exchange, there is no tech analysis or research, he bluff and lies. I already lost 5 laks from their tips...
A Oct 7, 2012 by
sandybull

Dear Raju, you require immediate medical attention before madness reaches coma stage. Please understand SEBI Regulations 1991 and it requires these disclosure for all genuine research analysis. However you are also easily fooling yourself by writing comments in 2 different names of imran and raju who are the same. Do see all programs of hana bhavishya in vachana website or in youtube from 3rd sept to 10 october where he repeatedly told in all program "Shorting is Murkathana" and your great boss to compete with our sir told going "long is murkathana"/markets will not go above 5450. Markets later proved who is big MURKHA. Plz understand in a year you might have 1 bad month and our sir research might have not worked well 1 month but do understand success is measured over consistency and not based on 1 month report. Remember his call in TV9 like recent ESSDEE ALUMINIUM which went from 130-140 to 230 non stop in a week, ARSSINFRA from 36 to 65 in 2weeks, SINTEX, JMFINANCIAL, REC, TATAMOTORS, TATAGLOBAL and many more. Just because 1-2 calls fail out of 10 calls doesnot mean he is fraud. Even Buffet cannot do 10 out of 10 and how can junior buffet do it. YOUR DUM DUM Boss and great analyst if he is so great why not do CA or CFT or Both and then prove his technical knowledge??? If our sir is taking bombay floor trader calls and just giving how can he make CA and CFT then??? You boss can only buy scholar or PHD degree but not in his life time CA or CFT. Both of you fast join NIMHANS before people will take you both there??? Ok what happened to your boss great courses in PAI HOTEL??? No one can and courses are all cancelled why??? Why your boss does great courses only in Office??? so that you can teach only to 2 people who are pappa new crowd who beleive lies of your great research scholar boss??? I have attended rudramurthy sir course where 300 people attend his workshops and all speak about him great. Any how time will say in future who is who and we will all wait for then.
D Oct 7, 2012 by
sandybull

More over we are also so happy that our sir will come in CNBC and also in great international channels like animal planet and discovery. But your boss DUM DUM analyst can come only in Kasturi and JANASHREE only. Anyhow leave your job fast dear IMRAN and think of your carrier with DUM DUM BROKING and DUM DUM ANALYST. Lets also simply follow our sir calls and make money. 1 ESSDEE alumimium call cannot be given by your boss in life time which he himself can understand. I am happy that your boss compared our sir to Warren buffet himself and daily he is simply speaking about our sir and advertising. when our sir spoke on cheaters in markets, your boss is so honest to accept and say it is me only and our sir is speaking on him only. we admire your DUM DUM sir honesty atleast in accepting he is a cheater when our sir actually spoke on many false websites. Any how I do watch your DUM DUM program daily for entertainment and jokes and also to reduce my strain and stress. Great joker ask him to continue his non stop entertainment without fail.
sandybull

Dear Raju how many ids are u using??? Stop barking and people know what is our sir and just watch his calls and all his programs once again in YOUTUBE.

simi990

i agree raju
D Oct 23, 2012 by
sumangoud

Friends all are DUM DUM companies, Warren Buffet the great Investor says, No one in this world can predict the market, so please dont opt for any of these services i am in to market for 23 years now. and I have many bad experiences, my advice Not to go with any such service they are all frauds. investigate yourself and invest in bluechip companies . good luck. - Sumanth

Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd - Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company