Varsha Enterprise / Bharat Gas, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa - Delay in home delivery of Lpg Gas.

gaurav kumar

Varsha Enterprise.
Saheed Nagar, Phone- 0674- 2547189, 2547239, Bhubaneshwar, is delaying (Every Month) the delivery of LPG Home Gas Supply which is as per rule - 21 days but they says 30 to 35 days. They supply after 30 days with a post dated bill of 21 days.

Hence my family face problems & we are forced to purchase gas at higher cost from the market in Black.
Consumer No- 33088.

Thanks.

Comments

I fully agree with the complaint. Because, I also suffer a lot for booking and in getting the gas delivered. If you will go for enquiring about the reason of delay, the staff members over there, first of all will not listen to you. If, listened they will start arguing with a lot of reasons and rules. It is not you and me, I have realized that most of the people are facing the same problem. I also want to add one more thing that the telephone numbers mentioned in the complaint are correct. But, if you will go on dialing with those numbers for the entire day, no one will pick up the phone. They have set with sweet voice mails that "the customer is busy, please dial after some time" or "the subscriber is temporarily disconnected". Picking up the phone, purely depends on the mercy of the staff members those who are working. From their way of talking and confidence in their activity, I am in doubt whether all these things are happening with the knowledge and guidance of the owner of the agency. They should not behave like that to the customers being in the field of providing essential commodities to the customers.

They will continue with their practive as long as the consumers will not strongly protest them. If, the owner of the gas agency is innocent and does not know anything about what is happening is his office, he/she could have given the orientation to the staff members how to behave being in the service sector.

Dear Madam,

I have Booked a gas cylinder for more than 15 days. But yet it is not delivered. My consumer no is 33132

I have been facing this problem of Non-picking up of telephone calls.
I have booked for LPG since the last 20 days thru SMS service. No cylinder has been received till date and no call is being attended.

Why are we to face this situation?
A Jan 20, 2011 by
me- tanni

I do agree completely. Firstly they don't pick up phone. 2ndly, it is taking 18-20 days after booking of the gas to deliver it. booking being allowed after 15 days- in totality we receive a gas cylinder after a gap of 1 month 5 days- RIDICULOUS!! But just check on their glass door and all brochures of bharat gas- it is till written as delivery within 24 hrs.
A Mar 9, 2011 by
sudarsan Das

Apara jeeta Gas, Back side of mohani complex, c.s.pur, , bbsr.I have booked a gas cylender for 1 month ago, 04.02.2011.But yet not delivered.My consumer no is 1423.Office telephone no is not working.They are not providing 2nd cylender to add extra one.New connection is always available.What is this going on?
A Sep 23, 2011 by
prasantsatpathy

The complaint mentioned above is absolutely true.
N Apr 3, 2012 by
dr bhavneet Bharat Gas  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

he cannot delivery at home - Bharat Gas

Respected sir,
I m taranpreet consumer of bharat lpg bearing cons. No 19299.distributer code 531870 punsup gas service shop no 2,nearprem rai hosp. Batala road, amritsar. Sir he can not delivery at home.sir she speak very rough language. She said it is no my headache..she treat like a dog..sir ur service is very bad.
i hope u take action urgent....
N Apr 14, 2012 by
gauravsahu Varsha Enterprise / Bharat Gas, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

Delay in Gas Delivery - Varsha Enterprise/ Bharat Gas

Varsha Enterprise.
Bhubaneshwar, is delaying (Every Month) the delivery of LPG Home Gas Supply which is as per rule.
Post booking they supply after 50 days with a post dated bill of 21 days.

Consumer No- 33088.

This harrasment is happening every month, request you kindly look into our concerns...

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav
D Dec 11, 2012 by
Muralidhara Sahu

I, Muralidhara Sahu working in the CID Crime Branch in Bhubaneswar and my office address is at Museum area, Bhubaneswar. I have given my proper address, but the Agency persons are not delivering the Gas in right time. They take time to delivery the gas a long time i.e 30 to 35 days. If they will deliver the gas in a delayed time, then we have to arrange the fuel accordingly in higher cost from other sources. Anyway the gas be supplied to me in the stipulated time, else I might lodge a Consumer case or may take the help of the RTI.

From
Muralidhara Sahu
9861089239.
N Apr 12, 2013 by
saisubha

Very very bad service by Varsha enterprise, , they never understand the urgency and requirement of Gas in a house, , , they just do not bother their consumers concern, , they are playing hide and seek every time we book a LPG gas, , , i really wanted to change my distributor, , can not hold the line for hours and hours after that can not listen unjustified arguments over and over, , , , , , , , , my family totally frustrated, , , i used to receive gas after 40 days that's not at all acceptable, , if you call they say come and collect being a house wife its not possible to collect the gas all time, , my husband used to go out, , , , dun know how to deal with this, , who will help us out, , , , we stayed in Bangalore, Chennai, hyd and pune but never had experience such pathetic service by bharat Gas, , , Its high time if Bharat Gas will not take ant action they will surely loose consumers...
N May 27, 2013 by
Himanshu Sekhar Mohapatra

I Himanshu Sekhar Mohapatra residing at Devanada Vihar, Canal Road, Bomkhal, Bhubaneswar-10 having consumare no-28491313 booked for a refilled LPG gas Cylinder vide Booking no-36229874, dated 11.05.2013. Till date I have not been supplied refilled cylinder
N Oct 10, 2013 by
Nagen Kumar Khuntia

My consumer No is 38091. Against my booking reference no 74583524, I received the message in mobile that gas cylinder has been delivered on 08.10.2013. But actually Gas cylinder has not been delivered till date.

Nagen Kumar Khuntia
Mobile No-09437200878
N Jan 30, 2014 by
anilbiswal

My consumer no is 11076. I have booked a gas on 24.12.13 and take delivery of refil cylinder on 11.1.14 but till today they have not posted in system, so that i could not able to book for refilling the cylinder, For this I have visited their office thraice but no solution done yet.