vashi p.f. office. - claim not settled

rupesh vijay duduskar
My Complete is, i am submet my p.f. claim form in janevery 2008, for sattleling the claim it will take one &half month.
but still my claim is not settled.

Comments

MY PF ACCOUNT NO. MH/117515/00988

Kindly let me know my PF claim status

I am Manikandan from Chennai, worked at Caliber Point Business Solutions (p) Ltd.,
PF NO: MH/115809/1303 Ex.Employee ID:C2374. Company has giving me the status that i had received the Cheque No 298372 – Rs. 1411/- Cheque No 108548 - Rs. 687/- Total-2098/- at an
Account No:005104000234344 in IDBI Chennai Branch still i am not getting any amount credited on this account. Please be give me the status for my Account and please be credit on my account.

P F NOT SETELED TILL DATE - VASHI P F OFFICE

RELIANCE HR PVT LTD

Posted: 2009-04-10 by MEGHWAL DAYALAL RAMJIBHAI

P F NOT RECIEVED SINCE 9 MONTH

My PF no. is MH/VASHI/118056/4809

and E.ID - 27611354 - Dayalal Ramjibhai Meghwal. I have already submitted my PF form

on Nine Months ago but still i have not received my PF.

I came to know from PF office that my form is rejected and concerend person told me that

I have to contact at my company's office.right now company not give me any reply regarding this P F

nomber

so plese do needfuly aspects regarding the same as early as possible

pf settlement - ves

i am pankaj pathak.i have served as an employee

for ves college
chembur mumbai from july 2005 to april 2006.
i have submitted the pf settelement form to the

vashi pf ofiice in may 2006.
since may 2006 it is not setteled.i don't know

what is the problem.
my pf no is MH/115179/49.
please do the needfull.

I was submitted all my pf doc 1year Before in Indore office, In past I was employe of Effort marketing BPO Pvt Ltd. till now I am not received any infomation in this regard. some of my friends they got their pf who are submitted 4 months after me. still i am wating
my pf no is MH/VASHI/117009/1199

this is our money which is not using in proper time. what is the use of making pf.
why you people are deducting pf amount from our salar

I was submitted all my pf doc in Indore Office (I was employe of Effort Marketing BPO Pvt ltd) 1 year Before till now I am not received any infomation in this regard. some of my friends they got their pf who are submitted 4 months after me.

my pf no is MH/117009/1199

why you people are deducting pf amount from our salar

Regard's
Surendar Singh Noga

I am Tarun Singh was worked with RHRH (Reliance Communications Outsource), Mumbai.
My Employe Code : 50000870
PF A/C No.: MH/VASI/118056/2191
My company had deposited my PF on 8th June, 2009 at The Regional Provident FUND Commissioner, Tower No.6, 5th Floor, Vashi Railway Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Sir, but still i haven't received my PF amount. Please have a look ont his matter &
please confirm me ASAP. Please conisder Marked Name on Attachment. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,
Tarun Singh
# 0-9214414417

My PF no is MH/23825/2343 receipt no. 505960

I submitted the form in 22/6/2009 & its showing on the Vashi PF site that Claim is under process but till now i have not received my PF. I have not reciveed the money to my cosmos bank ltd.pune

Balaram zate

To,
PF Office Vashi

I’ve worked in Reliance Communication, Vadodara for 1 year (From 21st May 2007 to 3rd May 2008) as a sales associate. My PF Account No (MH/VASHI/118056/4193) After that I’ve applied for my PF account settlement to you twice as you had misplaced it and I’ve sent a copy for the same for the third time then.

Now I came to know that my account is rejected (reason is not mentioned) on 4th August 2009 through Maharashtra PF Office. So, now I want to know why it has happened. Where it go wrong? What I have to do now?

I’ll be obliged if you complete my PF settlement as soon as possible. I’m waiting for your rapid & positive reply for the same.

Yours truly,

Samir Mehta

Sir, I am Sneha Sebastian was worked with RHRS (Reliance Communications) [From 4th December 2006 to 14th August 2008], Cochin Kerala. My Employe Code :27608466.PF A/C No.: MH/VASI/ 008056/2141.
After that i have applied for my PF account settlement date from19th september 2008
My company had deposited my PF on 6th April, 2009 at The Regional Provident FUND Commissioner, Tower No.6, 5th Floor, Vashi Railway Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Sir, but still i haven't received my PF amount.
please confirm me ASAP. Waiting for your reply.

[ My E-mail id:snehasebastian2000@gmail.com ]

Thanks & regards,
Sneha Sebastian

RESPECTED SIR,
I LEFT FORWARD MANU., WAGALE ESTATE, THANE, IN AUG 2008. STILL MY PF IS NOT SUBMITED IN MY A/C. I CALLED TO MY CONTRACTOR. BUT HE IS NOT SUPPORTING ME. PERSONNELLY I GONE TO PF OFFICE. MY PF A/C NO. MH/117326/52. MY CONTACY NO. 9545030416

sir, many times i mail to this address, but there is no response from your side. so plz help me.
MY PF A/C NO IS MH/117326/52.
mob no 9545030416

RESPECTED SIR,

MY PF A/C NO IS MH/117326/52.
mob no 9545030416

My pf no is mh/117515/5029
i have submitted my pf docs in may 2009 till date my pf not sattled

i was submitted my paper to my company(reliance HR services pvt ldt)on 14th april2009 for with drawl of my pf.but in this 5 month my company not co-operated me.And i did not get my pf settlement.

RESPECTED SIR

SUB:

Provident fund not yet come & there is no response
(M/S STRATEGIC MAN POWER SOLUTIONS LIMITED)

I Ganesh I was worked as a SUPERVISOR in RELIANCE FRESH from the period of 06.05.2009 to 11.01.2009 after January I resigned the job and I was applied for my P F amount from 12.04.2009 then after July I asked to related HR regarding P.F he’s not responding for it.
For the last 6 months and in spite of my several reminders no action has been taken by this company HR and I have not got any results about my PF Amount from the company side. Hence please I Request ed you to collect and send to my PF amount to my Bank Account. Please get the needful done without any further loss time. I have every hope that you will take prompt action & oblige. I feel confident of receiving a favorable and helpful replay

My P.F A/c No. MH/VASHI/11768/1918

Place: Bangalore GANESH .P

RESPECTED SIR

SUB:

Provident fund not yet come & there is no response
(M/S STRATEGIC MAN POWER SOLUTIONS LIMITED)

My P.F A/c No. MH/VASHI/11768/1918
MY EMPLOYEENO 6003651
Contact No.9916627141/9164582102
My HDFC Bank Account 01571050056513

Date 17.11.2009 Youre’s faithfully
Place: Bangalore GANESH .P

I have submitted my signed pf withdrawl form to my previous company on Aug 2008. but i checked in website about status of my claim. it is stating " Your claim not received by this office ". then where i will get my claim.
I need my claim at the earliest.
Please find where mistake is there. Find and do needful immediately.
i am waiting for your valuable reply.

My PF No. MH/VASHI/118056/29924
Deepak Kumar

Respected Sir,

My P.F. number is MH/7576/2890 & MY COMPANY HAS SUBMITTED CLAIM IN REGIONAL PF-OFFICE VASHI ON 17/04/2009 .

I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY PROVIDEND FUND MONEY.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL.

SUNIL CHOUGULE 09164231879

I am arpit raval, I had submitted my P.F. claim at my company pf deptarment at Ahmedabad Reliance communication in the month of May-2007 but still i have not recived my PF amount.

And also no well response from my Company PF department.

I very need this amount.

Please needfull

Arpit Raval
(M) 9328669900

To,
PF Office Vashi

I’ve worked in Reliance Communication, Vadodara for 1 year (From 11st dec 2007 to 20 May 2009) as a sales associate. My PF Account No (MH/VASHI/118056/1254)

please give me my status

Yours truly,