Vasudha Gas Agency, Kuttippuram in Malappuram District, Kerala - Non supply of gas cylinder, non attending calls for cylinder booking etc.

M. KAMALAM
I am a consumer of Vasudha gas agency, Kuttippuram in Malappuram District with consumer no. 7814. I am having two cylinders. This agency is not supplying gas cylinder in time, they will not attend the phone calls of booking cylinders, they are suuplying cylinders to the hotels and vehicles etc. Their booking phone no. will be always engaged. If we are booking a cylinder in person, they will not give the booking no. at all.

Now I had booked the cylinder on 22/12/08 with strict direction to my servant to get the booking no. and date in written from the agency. Then they issued it on 22/12/08 with booking no.5998. Today I called them and enquired that, the supply of cylinder has been given upto which date of booking. Then the owner told me, that date cann`t be delivered to you. Then Icalled the District Supply Officer and asked her to deliver that. DSO told me that the back log no. should be issued to the consumer and they will call you and give the details. After one hour the agency owner called me and told that upto 10/11/08 booking cylinder has been supplied till today i.e as on 24.1.09, the booking date as on 10/11/08 has only been supplied. This means the back log is 2.5 months. Then why the company is reluctant to start another gas agency at Kuttippuram for the sake of the consumers?.

So I want to verify this matter whether the agency is saying the actual fact or they are cheating the consumers. Hence the Indian oil company may take urgent steps to direct the gas agencies in the right way to supply cylinders as per demand.
Complaint comments 0 Comments