Venus Threads Delhi Offering Thread Job Work Is Cheating People — Cheating innocent people by selling machine.

Ashish
It stated that "Start your on thread work by 30000 only. Earn 1000 daily. Send finished goods to us. we will send you raw material, court agreement with buy back agreement."

Do not go on their false promise. They cheating the innocent people by selling the machine. If you want more information, you can contact me on 9814532343

All this Mukesh, Rajbir, Satvinder, ritu, ashu, sonia, charan singh and kapil are fake looting the innocent people.

They have their own fake agents whose number they give you to make trust of you.

If you are from south then the will give you their own persons fake numbers who will be in bihar, Up etc.
If you are from north then the will give you their own persons fake numbers who will be in south.

So person cant able to think to visit their genuity. These person also changed their name when machine got saled.

Below is list of suffered people.

1. Nagaraja 093526 93655 (South)

2. Pradeep Yadav 093131 44132 (Gurgaon)

3. Virender 098764 77770 (Amritsar)

4. Naveen 0130 2500039 (Sonipat)

5. Radakrishan 094922 68823 (Vijaywada)

6. Hemant 9672856000 (Rajsthan)

7. Ashish 098145 32343 (Chandigarh)

Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I Hashan Khan belongs to hyderabad A.P presently residing in Alwar (Rajasthan) and I am also working with the Venus Trading company since last eleven months. As per our experience Venus Trading Company ( New Delhi). is 100% genuine. I am getting Raw Material and payment of Job Work properly since yet. I have not any complaints and my one knowing Sh. Sriniwas Reddy are also fully satisfied with this Venus Trading company...as its genuinty.
The Competitors of Venus Trading Company are trying to Haras this company un-necessary by putting so many base-less comments about this Reputed Company... I think they are a vella / khali person or a very hard core blackmailer...
Agar aapka kisi ka bhi dil karte hai to, sabhi log mere ghar aakar meri factory dekh sakte hain... aur mai tumhe Sriniwas ji ki ek aur factory dikhaeinge jo ki Venus Company k saath hi more than eight months se kaam kar rahe hain and he is also fully satisfied... tab tum sabhi ko pata lag jayeinge ki kuchh log kitne barde cheater / blackmailer hain aur woh log be-wajha iss reputed Company VENUS TRADING CO. ko badnaam kar rahe hain...

for more detail kindly mail me or visit my factory...

sri sai balaji enterprises — paper was not coming to house

Hi this is manjunath i already paid the money to company name of the sale manger to acthuta and sager
ther are mobile num is 9901765438, 9986926958 they were responding. i am waiting for 2 more then i can put case on the company
my adress is manjunath #437, 17thcross 35th main jpnager 6thphase
Yes, this fraud venus cheating the people. I was also there when police raid was done on this fraud venus on 14/12/09. I was also gone for enquire the work but when see the police raid i know all about this fraud company.
I Tulsi Raman along with my relative Gopalan naidu contacted M/s Venus Trading Company WZ- 508/1 Basai Dara pur, ( behind Ramesh Nagar Metro Station ) New Delhi-110015 on july 2009 based on their advertisement placed in the daily News Paper “Hindustan Times". After going through their website (www.venustradingco.com) We decided to start this small scale Industry and We paid them Rupees 70, 000/-( Seventy Thousands) for the Eight heads Thread winding machine... Now We are working with the Venus Trading Company since last seven Months and according to Our experience Venus Trading Co. is 100% genuine because since now we have getting Raw Material and payment of Job Work properly. We have not any complaint and we are fully satisfied with this Genuine Company. But I astonished to know that some BARBARIAN peoples are attempting impaired to this Reputed Company. If you have any query pls mail / call me...
I belongs to Alwar (Rajasthan) We are working with the Venus Trading Company since last Three Months and according to Our experience Venus Trading Co. is 100% genuine because since now we have getting Raw Material and payment of Job Work properly. We have not any complaint and we are fully satisfied with this Genuine Company. It is correct that some BARBARIAN peoples are attempting impaired to this Reputed Company. If you have any query pls mail me...
Venus Trading co. cheating innocent people Complaints - Venus Trading co. cheating innocent people
Venus Trading co. cheating innocent people
Cheating in the name of providing thread job work
VENUS THREADS/TRADING COMPANY Basai darpur near metro station is cheating the people by giving advertisement in all India newspaper to set up thread winding job. It selling the machine not providing any job work.

All this Mukesh, Rajbir, Satinder, ritu, ashu, sonia, charan singh and kapil are fake looting the innocent people.

They have their own fake persons whose number they give you to make trust of you. They will give you far distance number so that you cant even think of visit there.

So person cant able to think to visit their genuity.

These person also changed their name when machine got saled.

If company is genuine and working from since 2002. Then see these statstics below :

1. 2002 to 2009 means 9years
2. 9years means 108 months.
3. If new 2 person indrouce in one month for job work then it means 2 X 108 = 216 persons.
4. If It gives min 800kg in month to one party for job work then it means 216 X 800 = 172800kg that is 1728 quintile in month from all person.
5. It giving money for job work 172800 kg X Rs. 45 = Rs.7776000 means 77 lac per month distributing to person who is doing job work.
6. Now this fraud company has to market this 172800kg in month imagine how much big this company will.
7. Now visit and see thier three room office and decide by seeing these people Rajbir, Munesh, Satvinder, Bobby, Ritu, Kapil. they can able to market this 172800kg in month.

YOU DECIDE YOURSELF MORE DETAIL YOU CAN CONTACT ME 09814532343
After selling the machine and getting full payment tthey will not talk you.

Their office also raided by police on 14/12/09 monday.
I Somveer and Brijesh singh residing in Tundla ( near Agra) UP and We R also working with the Venus Trading Co. since last more than Two years. As per Our experience Venus Trading Company ( New Delhi). is 100% Genuine. I am getting Raw Material and Conversion Charges (Job Work) properly... I along with my knowing person Sh. Richpal ji R fully satisfied with this Venus Trading company...as its genuinty and we have not any complaints with this Company..
Venus Company k Virodhi / Competitors ka Venus Company ki wajha se Dhaga / Thread market me nahi bik raha... Shayad Unki bhukhe marne ki naubatt aa gayi hai...
That's why they R putting so many base-less comments about this Reputed Organisation / Company... Ya they are a vella / khali... person...
Agar tumhara dil karta hai to, Tum sabhi log mere ghar aakar ( UP Tundla mein) meri factory dekho... aur mai tumhe Agra (Dayal bagh mein) ek aur factory Richpal ji ki dikhaunga jo ki Venus Company k saath hi ek saal se kaam kar rahe hain aur khushi se apne biwi-bachchon ka palan-poshan kar rahe hain... tab tum sabhi ko pata lag jayega ki kuchh log kitne barde jhute/cheater hain aur woh log be-wajha VENUS TRADING CO. ko badnaam kar rahe hain... Are bhai ishwar / bhagwaan se daro...nahi to narak me jaaoge.
यह सब कुते है धोकेबाज venus ट्रेडिंग के दलाल है जो की कपिल venus का चोर मालिक है इनको टुकड़े डालता है. और यह इसकी दलाली करते है. यह सब मुनेश, कपिल, राजबीर, ऋतू और सोनिया कुते है. जो गरीब लोगो को दोखा देते है अखबारों मैं vighyapan देकर भोले भले लोगो को kaam के बहाने मशीन bechate है और बचारे लोगो को ठगते है इनको तो कीड़े पड़ेगे, यह सब परिवार सहित सदेगे, कुतो की तरह.

Somveer bhi venus ka kuta hai jo iski dalali khata hai machine bachne main.

There was police raid of on this fraud on 14/12/09.

They gave back money Rs. 40000 to Mr. Nagaraja.

And Rs 45000/ to Mr. Nair. that is three cheques as raid done by this person so kapil (owner of venus) return him Rs. 45000/-

Here is list of affected people cheated by this company.

Virender 9876477770 Amritsar
rahman 9000702662 Hyderabad
karan 941044694 utrakhand
Naveen 9269770818 Rajasthan
Ashwani Kumar 9814532343 Punjab

You check also below website where list of fruad companies who operating from Delhi.

BEWARE / SAAVDHAAN
Mere Naam se Venus company k virodhi jhute / fake comments daal rahe hain.
aur Venus company ko badnaam karne ki koshish kar rahe hain.

I Bhanu pratap belongs to UP and I am also working with the Venus Trading Company since last more than one years. As per My experience Venus Trading Company ( New Delhi). is 100% Genuine. I am getting Raw Material and Conversion Charges (Job Work) properly... I along with my knowing person Sh. Shahid khureshi ji are also fully satisfied with this Venus Trading company since last Two years...as its genuinty and we have not any complaints with the Venus Trading Company..
Agar tumhara dil karta hai to, Tum sabhi log mere ghar aakar meri factory dekho... aur mai tumhe Matura mein ek aur factory Shahid ji ki dikhaunga jo ki Venus Company k saath hi Two years se kaam kar rahe hain aur khushi se apne biwi-bachchon ka palan-poshan kar rahe hain... tab tum sabhi ko pata lag jayega ki kuchh log kitne barde jhute/cheater hain aur woh log be-wajha VENUS TRADING CO. ko badnaam kar rahe hain... ho sakta hai wo log Venus Company ke Virodhi ho ya Venus company ke Competitors k apne aadmi ho... Vastvikta jane Bagair jhute comments likhne walon per vishwas nahi karna chahiye...
pls Contact.. 0921969309
I do not support any company, whaatever Sai or Air or any other company. Fraud Venus is loosing now his cheating business so putting its own comments self.

You can ask me list of suffered persons who is cheated by the FRAUD VENUS TRADING. You can contact me on 9814532343

Person who think of any such type of job must visit the below site.

All fake companies list is there.

Mr. Ashish Tum to khud bahut barde cheater bhi ho jo apna Naam badal - badal kar sabhi company k khilaaf comments dal rahe ho, koi bhi company ki site kholo to sirf tumhara hi naam jarur milta hai, kya sabhi company ne tumhare sath cheeting kari hai, Doodh pite Bachche ho kya, koi bhi tumhe thag leta hai, ya tum hi khud aise jhute comments likh - likh kar sabhi company ko black-mail karte ho..., Ab sabhi ko tumhari asliyat pata chal gai hai, tum khud Cheater / hard-core black-mailer ho, Tum jaise logon ki koi parwah nahi karta... maine kai logon se baat ki hai, koi tumhe nahi janta, sabhi log tumhare liye PAGAL / AGENT / BLACK-MAILER / VELLA keh kar bilkul sahi comment kar rahe hain.. Tum bhi to kisi ko apna ghar nahi batate, sirf jhute comment karte rehte ho.
Mai pradeep kumar hasanpur uttar pradesh ka niwasi hoon. mai venus trading company ke saath pichale teen saal se kam kar raha hon. mujhe venus trading company ke kaam se kisi tarah ki koi shikayat nahi hai . mujhe company ke dwara paryapt matra mai banane ke liye meterial milta hai.mere sath company ke sabhi karmchariyon ka bartav bhai jaisa hai ye jo log bataten hai ki company ka bartab galat hai to kuch logon ka kam hota hai galat logo ke sath milakar achhe logo ko badnam karne ka . aaap bataye KUTTON KE BHONKNE SE HAATHI KABHI APNA RAASTA BADALTE HEN KYA, aap khud jaaye MILE, BAAT KARE, SOCHHE, AUR AAPKO LAGE KI KAAM KARANE LAYAK HAI TO KHOOB SOCHHE TAB KAAM KAREN.mere layak koi sewa ho to mujhe jaroor batayen mai aapki poori sahayata karunga kisi ki baato mai na aayen kyoki maine bhi khoob janch padtal ki thi aur mera to vichar hai jankari karani bhi chahiye kyoki koi bhi kaam kare to poori tasalli ho jaye tab kam karen. kisi aise vyakti ki baaton me akar apne aane wale kal ko na bigarden, meri aapko bas yahi salah hai kaam karane se pahale agar aap mera kaam dekhna chhahen to jaroor aayen mera phone numbar hai 9410446945
sir i milan chhetri i am west bengal i intsert your company
Instead of falling pray to these thugs, its better to buy winders directly from Meerut. i have purchased two winders for Rs.50000/- from Meerut and am doing good business in Jaipur. Maa Durga Machines is definitely a reliable name or you can buy the machine from sadar bazaar, Delhi.

Punjabi Traders — machine is not working

From last 2 weeks we are complaining for our water purifire but there is no reponse from your side there are insect falling in water. we are complaining on the number 40532424 from there they gave the complaint number ie -500305683. i wish that you can help me in this. thanks
I AM MANOHAR FROM BIKANER RAJASTHAN PLEASE I DO'NT KNOW THIS COMPNY PROFILE I AM CONFUSED THAT WHAT IS THIS COMPANY. IF THIS COMPANY IS WRIGHT SO I DO WORK THIS COMPANY OR IF THIS COMPANY FROUD SO THAT I KNOW FULL PROFILE THIS COMPANY SO THAT THIS COMPANY WHAT DO WORK SO PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS COMPANY FROUD AND WRONG

same like RV TRADING COMPANY PERSON AMAN, RAJESH, SUMITH BANSAL CHEATED THE PEOPLE IN HYDERABAD AREA IN 25DAYS LOOTED PUBLIC MONEY 2CRORES
I have 12 head Thread machinary, is any one ready to purchase from me...contact 07382299643 or mail to venu.mba9951@gmail.com

Venus Threads Delhi Offering Thread Job Work Is Cheating People - Cheating innocent people by selling machine.