VGN - VGN

vel Kumar on Feb 1, 2013
We are here to thank VGN and their team personally for their help in the construction of our new dream home. VGN provided classy interior works and also serene environment for families. VGN Homes amenities and features are well suited for our children to spend their holidays. We are very thankful for all your support for our requirements. Always VGN homes care answered our phone calls and anything we required without giving any trouble for us. We are full of honor for VGN and their team in Chennai and highly suggest the company to others who looking to build their dream home. Thank you for making the process of building our house enjoyable.

Comments

N Feb 1, 2013 by
Vishnu Vardhini

yes, i accept your saying MR. Vel Kumar. Myself and my dad recently gone for a site visit for VGN Stafford which is locating in Ambattur. Mr. Senthil has guided us very appropriate and in a friendly manner and he discussed about the plan. i was very much impressed about the way they are handling the customer, i have gone for a site visit for more than 3 builders, there i have waited for an hour to the executive's arrival after that also am not so satisfied with the guidance as those people will be busy in their calls. but when i was in Stafford visit, I really enjoyed my visit and have got correct assistance all the time. We, our family members are discussing, soon will take a good decision. I would like to thank Mr.Senthil and VGN builders for providing such a wonderful service. Thanks!
Vaijayanti M

Hi friends, when i am searching for a flat in Chennai, one of my friend suggested me VGN Builders, after that i was analyzing about VGN developers and got good reviews from VGN customers. It is my pleasure to recommend VGN Builders.
Naveen Raja

The experience of constructing a home in VGN homes beat all of our assumptions. We honestly recommend VGN Homes as authentic, trustworthy and of the highest standard builders to anyone who is having an idea to construct a new home in Chennai. We are completely satisfied with the completed product and will build again with VGN Homes without hesitation.
priya285

VGN Homes has talented to provide a high quality project within the available budget. On the whole I am comforting to VGN Homes for their persistence and responsibility to reach the first class results for their clients in a peaceful and expert manner.
N Feb 2, 2013 by
Soundaria cindy

I would like to thank VGN team that has gone above and beyond their normal duties to ensure the easy process of building our dream home. They are provided extremely satisfying and relatively stress free construction for us.
N Feb 2, 2013 by
Vivek Kumar R

Good to see lots of good comments about the builders, usually people will fight here, good, appreciate VGN for satisfying the needies.
N Feb 6, 2013 by
Thulasi Devi

Thank you so much VGN developers and their group, your reliability and devotion for the whole time of VGN platina project gave the experience of construction we shall keep in mind everlastingly.
N Feb 6, 2013 by
Banumathy raja

VGN Developers are doing very good job in construction field, they are simply a good innovators. they are having good creativity and sense of humour. Recently my sister bought a flat in VGN, it is simply amazing and very pleasant to live. Appreciate the good work!
N Feb 7, 2013 by
Dhivya Dharshini

Pleasant to see good comments! can anyone tell me about area, water supply and security of VGN Stafford which is located in Ambattur? I would be greatfull if i get early response. Thanks.
N Feb 14, 2013 by
Mummtaa

We purchased our new flat in VGN Platina. We found our consultant to be very professional, helpful, and informative. They communicate with us very friendly and guided us throughout the process. Thanks to VGN Developers.
N Feb 18, 2013 by
Harish-M

We are so cheerful and agitated about moving in and the house developed by VGN Developers, can’t describe how excellent it seems and far beyond our own expectations. We can't thank VGN builders and VGN platina team enough.
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Prathuksha

This is to thank VGN builders again for going through pre-start with us at present. VGN builders authentic concern for feature, their listening skills and knowledge of products, made our experience an enjoyable one. VGN builders clear-cut way to help is, absolute, also much appreciated.
N Feb 25, 2013 by
Bhuvaneswari11

We had approached various local builders to inquiry about an appropriate plan for our block, but did not obtain anywhere near the help that VGN builder team was decided to provide. During this construction process, VGN builder were the entire time ready to attend any issue quickly and politely.
N Feb 26, 2013 by
Santhosh Kumar7

Our VGN new flat journey has been fantastic. Right from the start after looking at several designs, display homes, open houses, etc for months all around to find a design to suit our dream Home. VGN’s brilliance to help us with some additions to the standard plan proved to be right on the mark. We are now living in our new flat; comfortably & very happy with it.
N Mar 1, 2013 by
D Omesh

I have heard all the horrible stories about constructing a home but for us, none of it has proven true. From the very first time that I saw VGN display home I knew this was the home for us, it had a feel about it.
N Mar 22, 2013 by
Kumari_P

We would like to thank VGN Developers for how smooth this whole process of flat has been for us. It has been a pleasure dealing with everyone with VGN Builders. They have been so professional all the way through. Thanks to VGN.
N Mar 25, 2013 by
Tanveer_p

I am here to tell VGN builders how delighted we are with the finished flat at Chennai. We have been very satisfied with the professionalism, endurance and teamwork of VGN developer’s team members we have obtained from first to last the past few months from each one we have had to deal with at honesty. The end result is praise to VGN team and also excellent value for the deal price.
N Mar 27, 2013 by
nagesh_k

VGN Builders is great people to work with. They made my flat closing very quickly and easy. VGN Developers cares about every concerns and work with us till the end. I would highly recommend VGN Builders. Their professionalism and work ethics is great.
N Aug 3, 2013 by
Anuvsha

I have booked a flat in VGN Stafford. The time when I booked the flat in Aug 2012, the cost was Rs 58, 89, 535(1517 sq ft – BHK Flat). The flat which I had booked around a year before is now costing Rs 3, 72, 269 cheaper.So my advice would be that it is not very wise to book a flat in VGN because most of their properties have a construction period of 24 – 30 months and as a customer you pay nearly 50% of the cost before 30 months of possession, Pay EMI for the loan taken while wait for 30 months to possess the flat and still receive the flat the same time as everyone else and end up paying more. So my advice would be do wait till they complete their construction, then you have a better chance of getting the property at a good deal.Also their customer service is really pathetic when you have an issue. It is been nearly a month I raised this issue with the builder and still I haven’t had any response from them even after multiple calls or e- mails.
N Aug 8, 2013 by
kicha08

Hi Anuvsha,
I saw VGN Stafford Block D and E are almost ready. I checked with the sales staff and they are handing over by December 2015. Can you give me your email id.

VGN - VGN