VGP Real estate - VGP real estate - Fraud notice

rkathirv
VGP real east is selling plot near Thirumalar nagar near Madurai Airport , they bought 5 acres of land in the interior and made plot, but that lot does not have any access road, I have 17500 sq. ft of land close to the main 60 ft road, they in their plot map showed my land as 40ft road and are selling land. The poor buyer are not aware of that, when we approached them about this issue , they said, please leave us for few weeks, we will sell all plot and move out of the area.

We got alarmed and made a stone fence which they broke it during night and tried negotiating with us for cheap price even after show all the legal documents. Now we decided not to sell the land as the price did not match our expectation, still they are showing the land and selling land.

We gave a legal notice in newspaper and asked the buyers to buy the plots at own risk as there is no access to the plot, for more details click the link below.

VGP real estate - Fraud notice

Comments

Agree, verified the same with registrar who is my uncle over there!!
Too bad Vgp is doing this, don't know whom to trust these days?
jeron

thanks for this information, not only above matter even they are not having proper legal document.my lawyer informed me not to buy above property.now i have to ask my advance amount

VGP Real estate - VGP real estate - Fraud notice