Via.com - Cancel the ticket without any confirmation

ashwani22singh on Feb 7, 2011
On 7th Feb 2011 i had booked a flist ticket (Jetairways) from Bangalore to New Delhi through VIA.COM. In the morning I got the call from one of their call center girl saying we have to abort your ticket because of the reason we have not accept credit card or debit card nor net banking and your ticket is not generated by the airline.. thereafter she added some more excuses. But they have not send any cancellation or transaction failed confirmation sms or email to me they just aborted the ticket. When I call back them and spoke to another girl and explain everything she told me to give me a call back after sometime. After few minutes a got the miss call than I called them back i told listen I got the airline PNR and PNR number is sufficient to fly. Than the guy told me sir we cant to anything now your ticket is being aborted.

Their customer understanding is NIL
Costumer satisfaction is NIL
Costumer Interaction is NIL
Costumer service is NIL

In whole a worst COMPANY.

Please dont use it.. for anything there are so many other better option are available on WEB.

Comments

N Feb 10, 2012 by
shivanichopra

totally agree that their customer understanding, interaction... etc, all are NIL
N Feb 16, 2012 by
sonic

Two times they cheated me. They took money from my account and never booked the ticket. The status was like " ur ticket is being booked at the booking counter" That's all. via.com world's no 1 frauds
N Dec 29, 2012 by
dheeru85 Via.com  - India

How to get Upto Rs.5000 off on every Flight Booking from Via.com fake hai - Via.com

bhai sab farji hai every thing if fake in via.com
How to get Upto Rs.5000 off on every Flight Booking from Via.com
N Jan 20, 2013 by
salonib29

This the worst site I hve ever come across. They ditched me and it has been months now, they have not refunded my 5000 rupees.
N Apr 17, 2013 by
nshivangi

I HAD BOOKED WITH THEM 2 DIFFERNT FLIGHTS AS MY SIS WAS PAYING FOR ME ONE WAY AND I WAS PAYING ONE WAY... I PICKED MY FLIGHTS AND PROCESSED IT ON EACH OF OUR CARDS THEY CHARGED BOTH CARDS RIGHT AWAY AND AFTER THAT THEYSEND ME AN EMAIL SAY THAT THEY REQUIRE 4 SEPARATE DOCUMENTS FOR AUTHORISATION TO BE MAILED TO THEM WITHIN 5 HOURS AT 1 AM .. I TOOK PICTURES OF ALL THE DOCUMNTS CLEARLY AND SENT IT THEN THEY TELL ME THAT IT WASNT APPROVED. CALLED THEM OVER 20 TIMES THEN THEY TELL ME ONLY RETURN TICKET IS APPROVED AND THEY WILL SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR ME TO CONFIRM AS THEY CANT TALK LONGER ON AN INTERNATIONAL CALL. EVEN THOUGH I AM THE ONE MAKING THE CALL FROM CANADA TO INDIA ONCE I RECIEVE THE EMAIL I CALLED BAK TO CANCEL THAT AS I DIDNT HAVE THE TICKET TO GET TO INDIA TO BEGIN WITH.. WHAT WOULD I DO WITH THE RETURN TICKET THEY TELL ME THE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND I CONFIRMED WITH THEM .. THEY STILL HAVENT RETURNED THE CHARGES ON MY SISTERS CARD FOR THE TICKET THEY DIDNT APPROVE.. THEY HANG UP ON ME EVERYTIME I CALL AND BASICALLY TELL ME THAT TOO BAD U HAVE TO USE THE RETURN TICKET ... GUYS IF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE USE EXPEDIA, OR CHEAP O AIR.. VIA.COM IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AND DONT EXPECT THEM TO BE FRIENDLY EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING THEM OR GIVING YOUR BUSINESS ... THANKS TO VIA.COM I AM STUCK WITH A RETURN TICKET FRON INDIA TO CANADA WHEN I AM CURRENTLY IN CANADA AND THE ONE WAY TICKET PRICES ARE DOUBLED.
N Feb 11, 2014 by
adikool14 Via.com  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Excessive fare charged - Via.com

The worst website ever, I booked a flight just before midnight and the fare got increased after my payment was successful. The agents call up and say that the fare has increased and the fare has to be borne by me. This is totally unacceptable. Please don't use such websites.

Via.com - Cancel the ticket without any confirmation