Videocon D2H — Fault in STB

Respond To Complaint
  Prafull Deshpande on Apr 10, 2011
Dear Sir / Madam
Im the unfortunate customer of ur d2h product. My cust ID is 39567634. Aurangabad area.

I have purchased d2h product on 30/3/11 from a dealer named Arun electronics Aurangabad.

Im facing number of problems from day Ist. There is poor response from cust. care executive at call center as well as local service centers also. The cust. care executive (cell no 892888007) not paying attendance on my complaint and ignoring my call from my cell no.. I have also called nodal officer on no. that u have provided on catalogue but he is also not picking a phone.
Dealer is not taking responsibility and saying 'my work is limited till selling only. I cant do anything if videocon giving poor service to you'.

Pl help me to resolve the issues that Im facing by fwd my mail to concern persons, otherwise I am thinking about to take the help from consumer forum desk.

Rgds / Prafull V. Deshpande
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I have been facing many problems, I tried to speak with customer representative but no proper response, from last two months my connection is not working properly.

my customer customer id is 3332338. According to me the service of this company is "very bad" when we inquire for new connection we get much of follow up but when we launch any complain no body entertain.

I am fed up with this worst system.

Shirishkumar Mob.9404322204 ( Aurangabad)

Satisfactory Rating
    Videocon Mobile Handset Division, Universal Digital Connect Limited, Plot No. 254, 2nd Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase - 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Videocon D2H - Fault in STB