Videocon D2H - universal remote [Resolved]

Jebalin Jose S on Sep 9, 2012
hi,my videocon d2h customer id is-76013558
i am a HD subscriber and purchased the connection a week back amd am satisfied with all ur services except for the remote which is not a universal one and also the given remote doesnt work properly.kindly replace it with a universal remote which would be of great use...thank you..!!!

they contacted me and guided me in getting a universal remote...
Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

to get the new remote - Videocon D2H

my vediocon d2h id is 3513472. remote of my d2h has stopped working . i have five time submitted my complaint to the custmer care since 14 agu 2010. to get the new remote. but i have not yet got the remote since 2 sept. 2010. can ur company not provide a single remote in so many days.

thanks for the best customer care service!
one of the best i had come across so far!!!

universal remote
hi, my videocon d2h customer id is-79790200
i am a HD subscriber and purchased 2 multiroom connections a week back amd am satisfied with all your services except for the remote which is not a universal one and also the given remote doesnt work properly.kindly replace it with a universal remote which would be of great use...thank you..!!!

universal remote
hi, my videocon d2h customer id is-74325172
i am a HD subscriber and purchased 2 multiroom connections am satisfied with all your services except for the remote which is not a universal one and also the given remote doesn't work properly.kindly replace it with a universal remote which would be of great use...thank you..!!!
R.KANNAN

My Customer ID is 90980686
Last sunday I got my Videocon D2H HD connection & HD box installed.. But I DID NOT GET A UNIVERSAL REMOTE as i was supposed to get.. Instead i got a normal remote which is of no use to me.. Please give me a universal remote so that i may continue using videocon d2h..

My Customer ID is 90980686

My Customer ID is 89543302

The remote provided to me is not a Universal remote and tried to pair it with the TV also but could not happen and the features of the remote is not clear, no guide for using the remote is provided, hard to get it from the Internet site also.

Please provide the guide for using the same or to pair it with TV.

Sumit

My D2h-Cus. Id-56321089 and am not getting the original model that was provided to me at the time of installation.The one the engineer brought with him doe not have the important feature of the button TV/AV.Kindly let me know where can one get it from in Mumbai.

Satisfactory Rating
    Videocon Mobile Handset Division, Universal Digital Connect Limited, Plot No. 254, 2nd Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase - 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Additional contact available