Videocon Industries Ltd. - part is not available for replacement

Rahul sharma
Dear sir / Madam,
I purchased Videocon MultiE6800 washing machine 2 yrs before . Few months back it started leaking water duirng drainage.Technician adviced to replace the Cock Chamber but part is not available in stock.
i am continuously contacting with customer care but no positive & satisfactory answer given by customer care .Please advice ...

Comments

defects in parts - Videocon Washing Machine

wahing machine not working properly.
Rajesh
DK DAS

My semi-automatic Washing Machine was purchased in 1987. This has given very very good service for last 21 years without any break. i m really proud to be the owner of such machine.

Sir, unfortunately we r unable to locate the serviceing part of it.

May i request u to kindly give telephone no. of Bhubaneswar

service station so that i could be able to call on him for overhauling.

DKDAS

Videocon
Posted: 2008-09-22 by Yogesh [send email]
Kenstar Washing Machine

Complaint Rating:
i have bought KENSTAR washing machine last year but after some time the machine becomes a headache for my wife because of daily wear tear in that after complaints to the dealer from which the service personnals came and re[pair the same but it is a matter of surprise whenever they people comes they creat a new problem and finally they broke the washing tub from the bottom for that when i complains to the dealer he strictly asks the service centre in the city and they people came again and fits an screw in the bottom of wash tub which nail was came out in the wash tub when my wife washed the clothes in that the screw nail torn the clothes again in anger i complains to the dealer he send the people again send the service persons they cut down the secrew nail from the wash tub but my wife insisted to chenge the tub which they refused then i went to the dealer from which i bought the same in front of me he asks the service centre franchise about the problem they told him that there office have to be shifted in Karnal so the tub can not be replaced soon then he (dealer) look at me i allow them to take a reasonable time in the meanwhile my wife got afraid to the washing machine and did't wasg the clothes in it because last time the machine torn the clothes after near about two months a phone call comes from the number 9354424887 and ordered me to send the machine to their service centre immediately otherwise they will not replace the tub when i asks him about the address then the person again talked rudely after which i am forced to lodge the complaint. I hope company will lookafter the matter and the way of talking of its persons.

Yogesh Saini
Jind
92155-39092

Washing machine - Videocon

i have complaint for my washing machine repair on 18/09/08 but till now they have not given me the proper responce for that. My cmplain no. is 5P0300809180016.

whenever i make call to them they always ask for on week.

till now my machine is not repaired.

I have purchased videocon washing three months back. It is not properly working. whenever i make call to them they always ask for on week.

till now my machine is not repair.

My address:
Murugesh
plot No:21A, Maheswari Nagar,
Bharath Nagar Colony,
Moosapet, Hyderabad -18
Mobile: 9849820893
SMS

I would see many complaints against videocon products!!

I would like to know whether the complaints were answered back or any one from videocon is taking responsibility on those complaints??

-SM

water fault - videocon washing machine fully automatic

water is not coming from its pipe . it is coming from its bottom like we use a flash.and no body hear my complainfrom dealer.

i am having a similar problem of parts not available and machine not being attended

My washing machine bought on 12th October 07 model K5800 fully automatic started giving trouble on 13th June 09. water leaking from the bottom of the machine. The technician told us the bowl had cracked and had to be replaced. Till date i.e 19th July 09 the spare part is not available. More over the service centre is not responding to the phone. To make matters worse every time the complaint is made the same is cancelled saying the machine has been attended to. But the fact remains that for the last one and a half month my washing machine is not working causing us great difficulty. The washing machine is still under warranty.
as on today I have FOUR COMPLAINT NUMBERS
1. 13TH JUNE 09 Number GOA 1006090057
2. 7th JULY 09 Number GOA 0707090117
3. 15th JULY 09 GOA 1507090120
4. 17TH JULY 09 GOA 1707090130 YET THE MACHINE IS NOT CORRECTED
IREALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO MAY BE APPROACH THE CONSUMER FORUM

Not Responding for complaint - Videocon /Washing Machine

Complinted on 24th with compeny call center on 24th NOV. till date problem not yet resolved and nobody came to Identify the problem.. After sevaral time followuping with the call centere , they keepon telling that will resove the problem soon..

Initialyy they told it takes 24hrs , it is almost 10 days , At least they didn't came to Idientify the problem
hosaiah Videocon D2H  - Site 3 borabanda hyd, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

replacement - Videocon

I have purchesed 230ltrs fridge from OM SAI ELECTRONICS BORABANDA on 23-03-2010 sl no 980310260148206451 after many complaints they have replaced compressor still it is not working reguested for replacement of new one as is it is under warrenty
N Jul 14, 2011 by
RAJUKM Videocon Industries Ltd.  - TELLICHERRY, Kannur, Kerala, India

SPARE PARTS NOT AVAILABLE - Videocon Washing Machine

baring of drum not available VNA50 HF. .not working last 7 months. Do the needful at the earliest.
RAJU MASTER
Manekkara
PANNIANOORE P.O
N Jul 28, 2013 by
muraleedharan.c

we are quite un happy with ur service of the same washing machine having with me .None of the dealers
of ur products giving support to us i bought it from trichur fridge house at present the machine is not working.many times i contacted ur dealers in calicut no solution is made till these days .my model no is K5800 the dealers only interested in sales not in sales after service .please respond my number is
09496126263 muraleedharan