vimal gutkha - each gutkha pouch coast is 1 rupee as mrp.but dealer and sub dealer take 3 hrs from the customer.

girish sen on Apr 9, 2011
from the last one month i face this problem i buy one vimal gutkha pouch in rs. 3 even the mrp on pouch is 1 rs. Dealer & provison store kipare give me excusa that co. Have no stock so the prices of vimal gutkha is 3 rs. I can't afford 3 rs. Of each pouch & this is a wrong to collect tripple cost from custemer

Comments

A Apr 13, 2011 by
kiritjani

I would also like to add that Big Pouch with MRP Rs.10 each is also out of stock in the market.
D Apr 29, 2011 by
gaurang_6420

The Best thing is that if u can't afford the 3 Rs. for each packet. Don't eat any kind of gutka because it is dangerous for health and such a that way u can save more money as we count only one Rs.

If u eat 1 Gutka of 1 Rs. in one day. then u save 30 Rs. in month and 360 Rs. in year and if u r eating for 20 years then u will save 360*20=7200 Rs.

This figure is only one Gutka's packet.
A Apr 29, 2011 by
kiritjani

In this connection I have talked to the manufacturer M/s Lila Shah Una They are aware of the problem but unable to do anything before the first week of May'2011 after the streamline of supply till that we all have to bear.
A May 10, 2011 by
sudhir.singh2009

Yes the same thing is with Mahek Silver Guthka. what about Jago Grahak Jago. This is nothing but a cheating. and why all the Government is not doing any thing.
N May 15, 2011 by
bingomad9@gmail.com

WHTEVER IT MAY BE, BT GUYS U KNO DAT ? the price f Gutkaas raised high bcos f d goverment nly... n d stock hd gone low bcos f changenin in d Excise Duty...
A Jun 6, 2011 by
hardikchaku2420

N Jun 6, 2011 by
hardikchaku2420 vimal gutkha  - Mehsana, Mehsana, Gujarat, India

Increase price vimal small pouch by Dealer - Vimal Gutka

Dear Sir.

Vimal Price increase of 3 and actual cost Rs 1 and Dealer increase price so please help need fully
A Dec 18, 2011 by
Debabrata D Sen

I have my ice-cream shop named HAPPY HOME I/C PARLOUR, situated at Bakrol road, Anand, Gujarat. As vimal is one of the largest selling pan masala brand in gutkha & pan-masala industry, daily i am selling 3-4 packet everyday. As there is no distributer coming to supply your products in our area i am used to buy vimal products from JAY AMBE PROVISION STORE (wholesale-dealer), V V Nagar, Anand.

Yesterday I have find 15 empty vimal pouches (MRP- 1.50 each) [ECC No. AACCV6842LEM002] inside a packet, when i went for replacement at jay ambe prov, store, he told me right now they are not getting any replacement, he cannot given me any replacement of 15 pouches.

So, now where I have to go & whom I have to complain for this replacement.

Please do needful, waiting for your positive response.

Thanks.

Mobile:- 9909909452
email: debabratasen74@yahoo.com
N Feb 19, 2012 by
manish dawda

i am a shopkeeper . and i daily sell 10-20 packets but there is no dealer so i want to take dealership . please send me a report how can i take dealership
please reply fast

Email- iamdublem@gmail.com
N May 8, 2012 by
PATELANAND

my name is ANAND... i am interested to take dealership of vimal gutkha in UTTAR GUJRAT district... but i dont know to whom i should contact...
N Jun 24, 2012 by
kuldeep@21jain

i wNT TO KNW THE distributer of vimal or procedure of take vimal distributionship
kuldeep jain
udaipur (raj)
N Mar 7, 2013 by
pawan88

my name is pawan jain. I am interested to take dealership of vimal gutkha for viratnagar, dist.- jaipur, state- Rajasthan.
Please help me for give contact person name and number of vimal gutkha employees or call me - 09928268181.
N Jun 20, 2013 by
sunil kumar imlya

Dera sir /Medam
I Sunil kumar jain i have many distributor ship in lalitpur U.P. Like nirma namak "gujrat, bhaskar salt"Madhya pradesh", kamal salt" Rajasthan"Eastern Masala of kerla.and other many smal brand.
respected sir
This time I am interested to take the dealer ship of VIMAL PAN MASALA for lalitpur district of Uttar Pradesh
so please give me name or mobile No. of contract person for know the procedure to take the distributor
ship of VIMAL PAN MASALA.
THANKS
SUNIL KUMAR JAIN c/o Hukam chand anil kumar
Nazai bazar lalitpur Mob no.09450067736, 08090777419
N Dec 17, 2013 by
P.J.Marketing

My name is Pardeep Kumar. I am interested to take dealership of Vimal Gutkha for Jodhpur, state- Rajasthan.Already I have Amul Milk distributor ship in Jodhpur ( Ferm Name is P.J.Marketing)
Please help me for give contact person name and number of vimal gutkha employees or call me - 008003285476/09352592176 Email- veepeeyiwu@gmail.com Waiting fot good news.
N Jan 21, 2014 by
Sarvesh Kuppegal Ramu

my name is manju i am located in rural part of mysore here there is no service of ur product I am interested to take delership in rural part i am having already itc delership in rural area pls give the contact no.and name or pls call me in this no.9880000359

Company: vimal gutkha