Virgin Mobile Company - no tower fixation......no work done

a2zarunkumar
Going through an advertisement for tower fixation on land. I call on the given numbers they told me to deposited the sum of Rs.4150/- in the A/c of Mr. saheb ali 31089719567 state bank of india, which we deposited on Dt. 16.10.10, than after they call me back and told that we send you a letter by post. A letter received Dt: 29-10-2010 an Agreement Letter in which they are asking us to deposit a sum of Rs.41000/- under Telecom Act, 1972, and for more details contact on the Mob. No09911908106 they provided than after I call them back and they again told me to to Deposit in the A/c of Muslimuddin tax 31187115123 State Bank of India Amt. Rs. 41000/- deposited on Dt. 10.11.10. But after three or four days the all mobile nos. were switch off. I find the address on the Internet B-19, Sec - 9, 2nd floor, Lucknow, UP, which is given in letter, but the address is wrong. But then after some days they are calling back and telling us to deposit the sum of Rs.15000, again the mobile is switched off coming, what should i do now, I don't understand what to do now .save others to get cheated by them and if possible my money to be refunded.sir my contact nos.is 09466472684,9812027541 my email id is a2zarunkumar@gmail.com Please help me on this issue.

Comments

Ankit Malhotra Virgin Mobile Company  - India

Payment Made Handset Not Delivered - Virgin Mobile Company

My name is Ankit Malhotra. I was approached by Virgin Mobile company personnels to buy their product.
I was given the offer that the call rate will be 50P local 50P STD Virgin to Virgin Free & 5P you will receive on incomming. But later when the sets were purchased I came to know that the call rate is Local 50P STD Re1.5 & Virgin to Virgin is 10P.
I was also committed that whatever number you will choose the company will provide you with that. Nothing happened.
I paid them for three handsets, One for Rs.2400, another for Rs.2800 & the last for Rs.4700
I received only one handset and the one which was for Rs.4700 I never received.
Aftet a while I came to know that the real price of that handset is Rs.4250.
I made many calls to the company & their executives but no one responded.

Its been a month now and no one is making any effort to do justice with me.

What should I do ?
Surendra1982 Virgin Mobile Company  - Jharkhand, India

Battery Backup of Virgin Mobile is very Bad - Virgin Mobile Company

I have a VIRGIN MOBILE St No-HC-C2076.At th time of Purchase Shopkpper Said Battery Backup is Very Good.After 3Days i observed that only 1-2Hours Battery Backup in that Nwly Handset.

Pls help me i want to Return that Handset to the Company.

Surendra Kumar
N Mar 14, 2011 by
singhs boyz Virgin Mobile Company  - Muktsar, Muktsar, Punjab, India

frad for tower fixation - Virgin Mobile Company

hi
mera nam jagjeet singh hain maine virgin mobile ke tower lagvane ke liye 4090 security or 45000 govt tax unke kehne par sbi account me jama karvaye uske baad onka mobile no 08750684289 jo mere paas tha vo band a rha tha plz help me
my contact no is +919781199385 or +917696555780
N Nov 30, 2011 by
khushboo srivastava Virgin Mobile  - Noida, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

bad handset - Virgin Mobile

hello sir,

i,m virgin handset user, which i allmost in bad condition within 5 month after purchase.

kindly tell me the service center number and address of noida

thanks

khushboo
priya1991 Virgin Mobile Company  - United Kingdom

Iphone ordered but charged too much for it and excess money not refunding. - Virgin Mobile Company

I have ordered an I phone from virgin mobile store uk by seeing there add in quickr.com. They have quoted the price of the phone as 25500/-rs including all the charges from shipment to clearance to delivery to home.but later they continusly charged me with extra amount which comes to 11000,15000,12000 and 15000 which also includes the air ticket of there delivery agent to deliver the phone to my home address. They agreed to refund the amont to me but later on no action is being taken by them to return it!! As per there terms and conditions it was not my problem to pay for the air ticket. So I want to take strict action against them so that they don't fool people like this from now onwards and I want refund of the excess money borne by me. I have the pay in slip of money deposited by me and email of them showing that they will return the excess amont.there address is50 Brook Green London, W6
7RR England,
priya1991 Virgin Mobile Company  - United Kingdom

The complaint is done to best of my knowledge andwith all the genuine proof.
priya1991 Virgin Mobile Company  - United Kingdom

Waiting for a positive answer for it.
N May 4, 2012 by
Rahul Vyas Virgin Mobile Company  - United Kingdom

I am dead too. I paid 10.1k which is 50% for the galaxy note. They say to pay 50% remaining too, I wont after reading such bad reviews and feedbacks.
I wish I knew about this before. :'(
I paid the money through ICICI bank to Name- Mohamad.Kalam
A/C- 058501001442

Please please someone help meeeeeeeeeee get my money back :(
I reported to CYBER CRIME.
I am from Delhi, YOu?

whenever I call them for refunding they cut the phone.

Virgin Mobile Company - no tower fixation......no work done