VIRTUAL EDUCATION TRUST AND KSOU - KSOU - VIRTUAL EDUCATION TRUST--NOT ABLE TO SOLVE MARKSHEET PROBLEM

malayparikh on Aug 3, 2011
My advice is that dont take admissions in this centers (KSOU AND VIRTUAL EDUCATION TRUST). They have no value of time and money.
=========================================================================
I have already cleared M.Sc(IT) from KSOU. I am from ahmedabad and I have joined this course. My Enrollment No. is 923LMIT0511. I have already passed in all subjects but my projects marks is not there in marksheet. I have already submitted my defective marksheet but no reply from your side.I have already lost 2 job opportunity because of marksheet issue . So, Kindley co-operate with me and give me my latest marksheet in 15 days. Its already above 4 months. I have submitted all project works and assignment to my centre on time. If KSOU staff is not able to solve this problem then kindley return my original marksheet and I will go through my own way. It is totally carelessness of KSOU University staff and Virtual Education Trust.

===========================================================================
I HAVE ALL THE PROOF ABOUT MY MARKSHEET AND IF MY MARKSHEET IS NOT COME THEN
I WILL GO THROUGH LEGAL WAY.
===========================================================================