Vishnu Jyoti Gas, Ghaziabad (Bharat Gas) - EXTREME DELAY IN GAS DELIVERY

MINAL KATARIA
MY CONSUMER NO IS 27820. I BOOKED A GAS ON 09.01.2010 AND IT WAS INFORMED THEN BY 12.10.2010 GAS WILL BE DELIVERED. HOWEVER TILL 15.01.2010 IT IS NOT DELIVERED. I CALLED UP TO THE GAS AGENCY FOR LAST 2-3 DAYS & IT WAS INFORMED THAT "GAS WILL BE DELIVERED BY TODAY" BUT NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE. THEN THEY GAVE ME THEIR MANAGER'S NO. 9999020790, HE WAS NOT PICKING UP THE CALL, BUT I KEPT TRYING AFTER 10-15 CALLS HE PICKED UP & DIDNT REPLIED. THEN ALSO I KEPT TRYING & AFTER THAT HE PICKED UP & ANSWERED & WHEN I ASKED HIM THE DELIVERY BOY'S NUMBER THEN HE TOLD ME TO HOLD, & THEN CUT THE CALL, AFTER THAT HE WAS NOT PICKING UP THE CALL....PLZ HELP.

Comments

I BOOKED A GAS ON 16.04.2010 AND IT WAS INFORMED THEN BY 19.04.2010 GAS WILL BE DELIVERED. HOWEVER TILL 26.04.2010 IT IS NOT DELIVERED. I CALLED UP TO THE GAS AGENCY FOR LAST 2-3 DAYS & IT WAS INFORMED THAT "GAS WILL BE DELIVERED BY TODAY" BUT NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE. ...PLZ HELP.
A Jan 10, 2011 by
RAMAVADH MOURYA

I am trying to book the cylinder from last 3 days to M/s Vishnujyoti gas service.

Their phone lines are kept always busy. Pls help.

Cons. No. 27271
Name - RAMAVADH MOURYA
Mob - 7838368044
D Jan 11, 2011 by
mukeshmkin

I am trying to bok the cylinder from last 4 days to M/s Vishnujyoti gas service but the phone nos. are always busy eventhough they have many phone nos. all are in busy mode.

Please take action.
A Jan 12, 2011 by
eranurag

I am also trying to bok the cylinder from last 4 days to M/s Vishnujyoti gas service Ghaziabad but the phone nos. are always busy eventhough they have many phone nos. all are in busy mode. My Connection No is 23895.

Anurag Gupta (9560400586)
N Jan 21, 2011 by
prasmita

My wife has been constantly trying to book for refill of my gas cylinder for the last 10 days. VISHNU JYOTI GAS, GHAZIABAD (BHARAT GAS) is not picking up the phone for the last 10 days. the land line phones are engaging and mobile phone is switched off. kindly help. My connection Number is 18674
prasmita@sify.com
A Jan 27, 2011 by
charulata

my consumer no. is 31080... n i m also sick of trying them and no. is always busy i have 5 num and they are always bzy...i started booking via sms and nw that sms thing is also nt workin i keep gettin reply call your dealer but num is always 24X7 busy...sick of it pleaseeeeeee help pleaseeeee...
A Jan 29, 2011 by
Amitgkp

Once I book the Gas after 21 days of previous delivery they always told that they will deliver Gas Cylinder after 8-9 days and some time they take more then 8-9 days. Weight is also always less as per written on Gas Cylinder, when we ask them the reason they told us to check the sealed cover, and sealed is never broken, they say that less weighted Gas is coming from Bharat Gas Company.

All phone no's are always busy.. i am able to reach them after my 53 Call in a day.
A Feb 15, 2011 by
ajaye2002

I am trying to choos vishnu jyoti as a service provider but by looking to such kind of feedback i will never go with that
N Feb 16, 2011 by
Srivastava16

I am trying to book the cylinder from last 4 days to M/s Vishnujyoti gas service.

Their phone lines are kept always busy. Pls help. also they behalves very bad

Amit
A Feb 23, 2011 by
umeshbansal

I am also the victim of cylinder delivery and the supplier is also the same. M/s Vishnujyoti gas service Ghaziabad. They never reply over phones .. they delay in delivery..After keep calling their phone numbers they switch off all the mobiles and landlines.
A Apr 4, 2011 by
chandrasharma

I am totally agreed. The service of Vishnu Jyoti Service is really pathetic. The whole day you keep on trying the numbers either it will come busy or switched off. Other day I went there personally and found the phone has been kept aside to avoid complaints.
N May 10, 2011 by
consumer_bpcl

Easiest way to book your cylinder is, do it online. Once you book your cylinder, distributor is forced to deliver it. Just register online on http://www.ebharatgas.com/pages/index.html and place the order. You can track the status as well.
N Sep 10, 2011 by
Satish katiyar

we booked the gas on 05/09/2011 by phone, booking person said the cilinder delivered by 9th sep.2011
but today its by 10th cilinder still not deliverd. I speak the agency again.. then they asking it delivered by 12th sep.2011. I don't understand what is the problem.. why not vishnu jyoti agency doing delivery on time. plese do the need full. we need delivery today onwards

thanks

Manoj Singh
292 A Nyay Khand -III
Indirapuram Ghaziabd
Con No. V-22769
Phone. 9213128451
N Sep 23, 2011 by
gasproblem

My Bokk no is 22094, i booked the gas on 15/09/2011 by online booked but cylinder not yet
but today its by 23th September 2011, cilinder still not deliverd. I speak the agency again.. then they said deliver on 18/09/2011. I don't understand what is the problem.. why not vishnu jyoti agency doing delivery on time. please do the need full. what is service provided by vishnu jyoti gas agency i think left of agency license from vishnu jyoti gas agency. i have the same mail forward to head office of Bharat Gas in Noida.
N Jan 29, 2012 by
shish pal singh

I BOOKED A GAS ON 24.01.2012 GAS WILL BE no DELIVERED TILL 29.01.2012. I CALLED UP TO THE complaint no of GAS AGENCY FOR LAST 2-3 DAYS & IT WAS INFORMED THAT "GAS WILL BE DELIVERED BY TODAY" BUT NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE. ...PLZ HELP. gas no-18088 ph-9891407255
N Mar 16, 2012 by
J.P. Thapliyal

I BOOKED A GAS ON 05.03.2012 AND IT WAS INFORMED THEN BY .09.03.2012 GAS WILL BE DELIVERED. HOWEVER TILL 16.03.2012 IT IS NOT DELIVERED. I CALLED UP TO THE GAS AGENCY FOR LAST 2-3 DAYS & IT WAS INFORMED THAT "GAS WILL BE DELIVERED BY TODAY" BUT NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE. ...PLZ HELP.
A Mar 20, 2012 by
darkdamage23

Request everyone to file an online complaint on Bharat gas website regarding their behaviour. By doing that only they will understand. My cylinder was not getting delivered in December for about 10 days.. Filed complain and it helped, as it seems that complaint goes to senior management.

Vishnu Jyoti Gas, Ghaziabad (Bharat Gas) - EXTREME DELAY IN GAS DELIVERY