Vivek & Co - No Care about Customer from Vivek & Co

Karthikeyan
I Purchased an A/C from Vivek & Co on 21/04/2009. The company guy (Called Technician)had installed the A/C in my house . You can find the installation in the picture. After installation there was a power trip for few times, It took 30 mins to get the room cool. We were not aware that the A/C should be fixed 2 ft away from the wall. After 20 days the A/C noise level increased and disturbed the sleep, so reported to Vivek Service Centre & Show room, they came and checked after many calls and many complaints. Also visited the show room (T.Nagar, Chennai).They said that their senior engineer will visit the site and give the report. But after 10 to 12 days they visited and said that the A/C cant be fixed in my house due to unavailability of the space. And asked us not to use the A/C further.

I have purchased the A/C and the guys from Vivek & Co did the experimented in my money. Earlier Vivek & Co Supervisor said that they can only change the faulty spares(if it is faulty). After so many discussions they agreed to change the A/C but they won’t change the cabinet. This shows their cheating stuff.

I am afraid whether I got the New A/C or Faulty one.

I have spent 1000 Rs for installing the window A/C. And purchased the A/C for 23000 (1 ton) which is 1400Rs. extra When compared to other showrooms.

Everything has gone waste, the final result, I cant use my A/C .

* Service will be done by Vivek & Co ( No-one will pic the call if you call the service centre)
* Technicians from Vivek & Co will look into the issue if you compliant any fault ( You can see the pictures how they work and how they care about the customer.)

Now a days consumers were cheated like this for the money.

Comments

N Apr 21, 2014 by
cmjri69

Best Review
Dear Sir

I have purchased 1.5 inverter (Hitachi) A.C. from Tambaram chandra tower viveks on 14.04.2014. The product was delivered to me after so many requests. on 18.04.2014. The mechanic (one Mr.Tamim) came for installation on 19-04-2014 around 3.00 p.m. They have try to install the product till 9.00 pm and they unable to install the product and some noise is coming out of the machine. They finally left my house without any word. Then i approached to Tambaram vivek on 20-04-2014 and they have told me they will sort it out today(21-04-2014). Mean time yesterday evening (20-04-2014) one person calling him self mechanic of vivek and informed that he will come to install the machine around 6.00 P.M., but every 15 minutes he informed that he will come in next 15 minutes and after 9.00 p.m. no call from him and he switched of the mobile. Apart from this today some one from viveks called my wife and informed that the product will be delivered to you today. We just confused that we are frequently complained about non installation but suddenly one call for delivery of new machine.

Our original request of installation is still not attended and we are very much irritated for this purchase from vivek, since no one is either the show room / customer care center or the mechanics are not informing correct position to us. This is highly irresponsible attitude of vivek towards customer and i am ashamed of purchased a product from vivek.

Rinitha Juli

contact number 9884179173 / 9444468452
email cmjri69@gmail.com
bill number 11711400789

At last Vivek & Co has agreed to replace the A/C. As it has been escalated to higher level, the reaction was too fast.

REGARDING DISH TV RENEVAL CHARGES ACTUALLY I PAID THE RENEVAL AT VADAPALANI BRANCH ON 05.09.2009 BUT SO FAR MY DISH TV IS NOT ACTIVATED SO CANNOT ABLE TO VIEW THE CHANNELS PLEASE DO THE NEED FUL AT YOUR END WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
MY VC NO: 01507097991.

I billed for a LCD TV (samsung) on 24.09.09 & till 30.09.09 no technician has come for the installation. I have made umpteen number of calls and there is no proper response. I am totally dissatisfied with their service.

yes i purchased a sansui t.v. 21 inchs .within few days it went out damaged totally. Inspite of repeated complaint to vivek vadapalani branch and sansui customer care there is no truthful committment from both the people. we are totally disgraced and we are further proceeding to consumer court in short time. I never expected such an attitude from vivek and sansui service center.
Some people who committ are totally untruthful. I am going to claim damages from them, as i am an advocate from chennai.
A Jan 12, 2012 by
mparajan

Vivek and co is horrible, They dont do all that is required to ensure that the AC works.

I have bought 3 acs before form Ratna Fan House and their service / installation is professional. I made a mistake by buying from Vivek.
N Nov 5, 2013 by
Siva_87

We purchased voltas 1.5ton ac on 4.5.2013 from annanagar viveks..my advice to friendz dnt buy any products from annanagar viveks.poor service and wrost feedback from viveks..they dnt know how to treat customer..compare to other company viveks is wrost..
N Nov 8, 2013 by
Connect to Viveks

Dear Mr. Siva,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

At Viveks we are serious about our customer satisfaction and work hard to get to the bottom of any customer complaint.

Could you please provide with your Bill No & contact number for us to be able to address your situation immediately and keep you posted on the progress of the complaint.

Customer Care.