VLCC - Cheating case against VLCC

SOMA BANERJEE
I had joined VLCC by paying them an amount of Rs 43, 259 in Oct 2007 thru my credit card ( for which I am still paying 36% annual interest). They promised me a weight loss of 20 kgs within 3 months. After regularly following their instructions I have not lost a single kg. I had filed a complaint with the Consumer forum, Noida on Sep 2008 against VLCC for cheating me & misguiding me. I have won the case ( Case No 357/2008) & the court has directed VLCC to refund me the entire sum alongwith 12 % interest + 25000 compensation charges + 2500 for sundry expenses.

Till now I haven't received any refund from VLCC. I will take further legal action if they do not pay me the aforesaid payment within the due time.

Comments

N Oct 28, 2013 by

Best Review
Dear Pooja,

Greetings from VLCC! It is our endeavor to offer the best experience to our customers and your feedback is highly valuable to us. Please write to us at contact@vlccwellness.com with your name, contact details and we will investigate further and get back to you. Looking forward to a healthy ongoing relationship.

Best Regards
Team VLCC

did not get what i was promised - VLCC

i had joined vlcc weight losing prog.and was promised that i will lose a specified amount but nothing happened even after following their rigorous sch.and now their people wont even listen

I agree with you, VLCC is realy cheeters, i have good experiance...for every one please give message...not to go there

i had joined vlcc in gurgaon on the basis that if my sessions were left, they would transfer them to lucknow centre but they havn't and both lucknow n gurgaon centres are not coperating to me..
gurgaon centre-opposite dt mall
lucknow centre-gomtinagar

i had take a beauty package worth 13, 500/- in may at that time they didn't tell me that there is some durations period also i m unable to avail services due to some problem know they say that they deduct 25% and after that they also not responding of my call so i have fix any appointment.
A Jan 6, 2012 by
sunitamallik

Yes I also agree with you they simply cheating the clients.Can any one guide me how to put case against them
N Jun 6, 2012 by
DRMILIND

contact jago party they will immediately resolve your issue. please email me on doctor.milind@gmail.com
N Jul 25, 2012 by

Greetings from VLCC!
It is our endeavor to offer the best experience to our customers. Your feedback is highly valuable to us and we would like to initiate the necessary corrective action for your concern. We request you to kindly share your details here http://bit.ly/VLCCfeedback and we will contact you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Customer Care Team
D Nov 12, 2012 by
ramendramandal@hotmail.com

I had enrolled for the weight loss program on 26/06/2012 and paid : (1) Rs. 54, 776 (Bill No PK19447) and (2) Rs. 53, 090 (Bill No. PK19446) – both dated 16/6/2012. Unfortunately, due to ill health, I could not attend more than 3 - 4 sessions. Now, I have become bedridden and advised by the doctor NOT to go through any rigorous dietary restriction and exercise (certificate from Dr. Kavitha of Apollo Clinic and Dr. Venkat from NIMHANS submitted to VLCC).

The doctors certificate clearly states my health condition arising out of hypothyroidism and Bi-Polar disorder (which, as you would be aware is a severe mental disease, making me bed ridden). I am taking treatment from Dr. Venkat at National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore .

In the medical certificate given my Dr. Kavitha, these facts were very clearly mentioned. After long delay and numerous phone calls, VLCC replied back stating that these physiological conditions “under no circumstances a contradiction to your weight loss session” !! Either they did not consult a competent medical practitioner OR they have deliberately chosen to ignore these facts - so that they could avoid paying back my claim.

If I do not get the refund in next one week, I will be forced to ask my family members to go to the consumer court to get fair justice.

Suchandrima Mandal
Bangalore
N Jul 25, 2013 by
girish chand lawania

I have enrolled for weight loss program in the month of oct. 2012 for losing 20kgs weight and paid whole amount. I m 52 year old man and serving in govt . organisation. I have lost 10 kg. weight since my joining but now a days the behavior of counselors in Rajendra Nagar ( Pusa Road) is very rude. They are not giving me any date for session . I have enrolled me tuck therapy after paying necessary charges and only tummy tucks are being given.
I dont know why such treatment is being done for me by the counselors.

Girish Lawania
N Aug 23, 2013 by
G Mani

DONT'T GO TO VLCC. IT IS FALSE PROMISE FOR WEIGHT LOSS!
N Aug 23, 2013 by
G Mani

N Aug 27, 2013 by

Hi Mani,

We sincerely apologize that you did not get the results you expected. While results vary from person to person we assure you that VLCC has a team of experts who will do their best to get desired results once the instructions are followed. It is our endeavor to offer the best experience to our customers and we appreciate your feedback. Please send us your contact details and the exact center you had enrolled in to contact@vlccwellness.com and we will look into it immediately and work closely with you to achieve the desired results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

VLCC Team
N Aug 27, 2013 by

Hi Mani,

VLCC Team
N Sep 17, 2013 by
Ananth Raj

It's True...INSTEAD GO TO GYM OR EXERCISE AT HOME. DON'T LOOSE MONEY FOR VLCC FOR GOD'S SAKE.
N Oct 23, 2013 by
POOJA15

I am pooja sharma from HYDERABAD ...I participated in dance competetion conducted by the students of BBMT In R.B.V.R.R womens college at Narayanguda Hyderabad...As i m a student of B.S.C degree 1st year in KVRR womens college at SANTOSHNAGAR... I was awarded 2nd prize in dance competetion...and even with dat i got a gift voucher of Rs 500/- So..when i went vlcc i told her about the voucher so she said that there are no other options available to us that you can buy anything from here which was already told by one of the employee there when my dad called the company he told that whatever you want we will provide you for your voucher and because of him only we went...but when we went there she said to us that you can only avail the following services which are suggested in your voucher...so, i only want to express to you all that..there should be either this or that conditions should be given especially for a student when they are introducing their company 1st time...through a voucher because it can also be possible that the student whom you are awarding might be be incapable to use the following services provided by you...so if she is asking to exchange dat service with another one you can't deny to go for that as if she is introduced to you for the first time your companies ofcourse your companies name and fame will be spoiled by that and ofcourse it should be and one more thing you should also tell your employee not to misguide anybudy...So i m very much disappointed the sudden action of vlcc...because...i didn't got my vouchers price however by that even i lost my Rs/-100 by going there as it was very much far away from my house...hate vlcc...and dn't want ever and ever to go there not even in my dreams...
N Mar 19, 2014 by
meenakshi1284

I had joined the vlcc in march 2013 for 5kg weight reduction bt after 7 - 8 month i gained 3kg ...so counsellor s suggesting that we cannot reduce weight and please convert your package into beauty services...this is a big cheat ... vlcc spoil my body by increase in weight and most important my time and money ...refund my money if u people cant reduce wt...

VLCC - Cheating case against VLCC