Vodafone - Call forwarding charges while roaming

Warriorhari
While I was roaming, call forwarding charges were deducted. I knew it only at the time of seeing the bill. When contacting customer care, I was told the forwarding service was on in my case. When I told them it was not, then plainly refused. When asked about the details of forwarding, they say they dont keep that.

Do you know how can I officially post a complaint of this ??
This is daylight robbery (almost 40% of my bill was forwarding charges)

Harikrishnan R

Comments

sanjay k patel Vodafone  - India

Outging call not possible in roamimg in mumbai - Vodafone

my mobile no is 9925021203.

i am in mumbai last two day,i activated my roaming service but i could not able to outgoing call.i called gujarat customer care by other mobile 7 times.every day they gave answer after 1 hour your service will be activated but my problem is now as it is.
Vodafone customer care not answering correctlly and said i call you lettet but they did not activate my service.
sxlrpx Vodafone  - India

call divert - Vodafone

There is no proper network. One connection gets disconnected number of times without obvious reasons.
An incomming call when tried to recieve an other phone rings and goes to a third person.
service provider sets the call divert and customer is not free to cancell the diverts.
Most important. The Hutch service has taken its customers for a ride by mentally torturing the customers by making a number of telemarketing calls (Some times as many as 5 or 6 calls a day), marketing their worthless products. There is no timing. Many a times I have escaped dangerous accidents. While riding a two whealer, I pick up the phone thinking that it must be some important call only to find some stupid product marketing in some funny voices.
The customer care hardly works.
When you call the customer care it is another trauma. It takes minimum of 15 minute to reach the customer care executive. The customer is forced to listen to their services and new shit of products.

Can some one help and I pull these people to consumer forum.
Ismail Khalid Kasu Vodafone  - India

I have purchased Vodafone sim that was purchased few months back from a dealer. This sim is nothing more than a lemon.Approximately a day after owning this sim, the fiasco all began when it was deactivated. This left me stranded because of the Problem. I lost time from work and assured my management a similar situation would not happen again.
Having said the problem will recover soon, but now almost 4 months passed but the problem still persist.every time i enter into nerul zonal office they give me different ideas as to contact vashi office andheri office which i tried, last week the lady over there told me to give in writing what exactly happened but now she denied. in there system my name exist but they are telling me to bring the packet (what a bull shit) who keeps the wraper after having a chocolate. actully now i fed up with even the name of vodafone, i just want my money back (a)which i purchased from dealer (b)which i paid to nerul gallery for the new sim card replacement
My no. which i purchased is 9833931234/9833369993
Ismail Khalid Kasu Vodafone  - India

My no. which i purchased is 9833931234/9833369993

Tell me frankly who will sort out this complaint, (BPL, Airtel, or Orange) any IDEA, because they straight way saying that we can not do anything eventhough they provide me the duplicate sim card after confirming to their system.
raskar akshay Vodafone  - India

my mobile numbar ditals
amitaggarwal101 Vodafone  - India

Call Dirvert services - Vodafone

This is to inform that even after the regerous follow up with vodafone team at there toll free no 111 from 1 week i am not able to cancel my call divert services and no nobody is ready to solve my problem and after listioning the problem, just told that there server is not working.

Even Mr ashish put my line on hold, just disconnect it without any solution.

Kindly Suggest

Amit Aggarwal
Happy To Help Vodafone  - India

Hi Amit,

We are sorry to hear that you were facing problems deactivating call divert. We hope that the issue has been resolved. Please do let us know if we may be able to assist you on any other help you may need. We would be happy to help. Kindly write to us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.
A Jul 21, 2011 by
tilottama.dhar

Vodafone can send a 1000 msgs for their promotional offers.. they cant send one when a person is on roaming just to inform the customer of additional charges that will be levied?
N Feb 23, 2012 by
prasad87

I analysed my bill. Re.1/min is charged for incoming calls. This Re.1 is divided in 2 components- 85p/min as 'Roaming call forward' and 15p/min as 'Incoming"
A May 22, 2012 by
winodnet

You are right. I am also facing same problem they are cheating the customers. For 70 minutes of total incoming they charged Rs.194 that includes both roaming and call forwarding charges...its a robbery!
N Jan 18, 2013 by
kaka 555

you all are correct..
i m also facing the same problem..
cheaters is a small world for them..
N May 1, 2013 by
Shailban

You can go to CCA Office, Mumbai to file your complaint. They are official arbitrator appointed by Department of Telecom. CHECK THE PROCEDURE ON GOOGLE.
N Jun 13, 2013 by
sunildutthisar

same here guys I am facing same problem

N Sep 16, 2013 by
ashish.chawla

i have the same problem of call forwarding charges, this is neat and plain robbery, i have not activated any call forwarding at all. and vodafone has charged me of call forwarding charges, no one is ready to reply.. i even paid the bill .. it came to my notice after that.. now please let me know wat to do.. i have called so many times to customer care.. but no one replies..
N Sep 19, 2013 by
sugandhkr

I have been charged for roaming call forwarding ...can anyone please explain what is this..plz

Vodafone - Call forwarding charges while roaming