Vodafone - Vodafone telecom Tower on Building

Sandeep
To vodafone senior managment,

need to know that due to EMR electromagnetic filed generated due to tower in our buiding do this are harmful for humans.I have a elderly mom who is not keeping well nowdays and 6 mth old child.I don't want anyone facing any issue.

also, before siging any contract can i know that all building members are consulted.pls call me for any further discussion as it is a serious issue..9930060732

regards,

Comments

To,
Vodafone Senior Management.

I own 5 acre land in Kota dist. Bilaspur (Chattisgarh) and a plot in Bilaspur in Ghuru which I want to give to Vodafone on rent for establishing mobile tower. As you are establishing towers in chattisgarh, I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

Yours faithfully
Neeraj Agrawal
9300 323503

vodaphone senior managment,

i have come to konw that you are establishing tower in chhattishgarh i would like you to know i have suitable road side land at sihawa, dhamtari district at highway, i m interested to give it on rent for building tower, if you are interested then please reply me at my contact address.

yours faithfully
narendra prakash sahu
ph. no. 09827911432
a/1575 kaveri vihar, ntpc jamnipali, korba c.g.

Vodafone Senior Management,

Respected Sir,
I have a plot in Pali, Distt.= Katghora(bilaspur) which I want to give to Vodafone on rent for establishing mobile tower.This location is 45-50 K.M. far from Bilaspur.This location is middle in ratanpur & katghora, So it is very important to your business point of view. I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

If you are interested my proposal you can also cantact me in given contact No...

Anwar khan
9424231921, 9406063556

i have come to konw that you are establishing tower in chhattishgarh i would like you to know i have suitable road side land in banki mongra district korba(Chattisgarh), i m interested to give it on rent for building tower, if you are interested then please reply me at my contact address.

kundan soni
surendra jewellers
main road banki mongra
m.no. -- 9893788150, 9827346111

Respected sir
I have come to konw that you are establishing tower in chhattishgarh i would like you to know i have suitable road side land in banki mongra district korba(Chattisgarh), i m interested to give it on rent for building tower, if you are interested then please reply me at my contact address.

kundan soni
surendra jewellers
main road banki mongra
m.no. -- 9893788150, 9827346111

Iam eager to install vodafone tower on my plot which is in bhilai I have two plot of about 70 x 60 sq feet. So sir it's my humble request that please contact with me for this releavent topic my no is 9302680882
For, Manish Mukherjee
email i.d 9302680882

Vodafone Senior Management.

I own 2400 sq.ft.land in (main city) Khandwa dist. (M.P.) and a plot in outer area of Khandwa which I want to give to Vodafone on rent for establishing mobile tower. As you are establishing towers in M.P., I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whom I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

Yours faithfully
Supreet
97700 65654

Vodafone Senior Management

I have a plot in sidhauli, distt. sitapur.which I want to give to Vodafone on rent for establishing mobile tower.this location is 55-60km from lucknow lucknow sitapur highway.this location is middle in lucknow & sitapur.I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

Ashok Kumar Singh
9415120222

Respected sir
I have come to konw that you are establishing tower in chhattishgarh i would like you to know i have suitable road side land in dhamtari city (Chattisgarh), i am interested to give it on rent for building tower, if you are interested then please reply me at my contact address.

Lalit vardani
9827196719

Dear sir

plz give me full detail and contact no of relative pertion, i Want to work with your group as contracter,
I have 4 years working experition, so plz give me total details to how to work for tower contracter in jharkhand,

Mahendra kumar
Dhanbad

Vodafone Senior Management

I have a plot at Dehri on sone-Bikramganj SH 15, distt. Rohtas(Bihar).which I want to give to Vodafone on rent/lease for establishing mobile tower.this location is 9km from Bikramganj towards Dehri on sone highway.I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

K K Singh
cell:09424329500

sir
i m havin a plot nd m intrested in ploting a tower of ur companny if u r intersted den cont. me @ 098140-06342

or mail me @

asanju65@yahoo.com
also send me ful details of dis process

sir
i m havin a plot nd m intrested in ploting a tower of ur companny if u r intersted den cont. me @ 09450855336 i have an area 1500 sq.mt in jankipuram lucknow at uttarpradesh.

Vodafone Senior Management

I have a plot at lucknow in jankipuram vishtar [uttar pradesh] which I want to give to Vodafone on rent/lease for establishing mobile tower..I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.

Ajay trivedi
cell:09450855336

Sir/madom,
this is Rjni khandekar. I own 9 acre land in sargaon 23 km away from Bilaspur (Chattisgarh) and a plot in Bilaspur in Raj kishore nagar which I want to give to Vodafone on rent for establishing mobile tower. As you are establishing towers in chattisgarh, I want to know the address and contact number of your person to whome I shall contact and show them the location of plot.
Rajni khandekar
9425228880, 7752- 411802
D Dec 3, 2012 by
nashra

Sir/ mam

This is nashra here... i wanted to ask u that we had processed for vodafone tower installation on our building at banjarahills hyd... but the persons talking to us our now asking for 2lakh rupees to install the tower and give us the advance amount... i wanted to ask u if this is true process or not am really confused... plzzz reply me orr contact me at my mobile number 9000001057 or 9949302266

Vodafone - Vodafone telecom Tower on Building