Vodafone — duplicate bill

shaikh mohsin
my vodafone postpaid mobile number is 9049322851 . i want my last month bill to my id: sayyadmoin@gmail.com plz response as soon as possible.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam, (King Enterprises Pvt. Ltd)

Thanks for speaking with us, trust we were able to help. Please email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2012
Hello Sheetal,

Please send EMAIL<space>Your Email Address to 111 in order to update your email ID. After it has been updated, please send DUPBILL to 111 to request for the duplicate bill. You can email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam C/O Appolo Cranes Pvt. Ltd,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2012
Hello Bagjeet Kaur,

We have processed your request for a duplicate bill. You will receive it in 24 hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2012
Hello Mohana,

Kindly note that we have sent the bill to your registered email id. Kindly check.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2012
Hello Capt Ajay,

Thanks for speaking with us. As conveyed over call, we will email you the bill at your registered id in next 48 working hours.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2013
Hello Kalpanasuresh,

Thank you for your time on the call with our executive. Hope we were able to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamilnadu (Except Chennai)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2013
Hello Anil,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to assist.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2013
Hello Bhawna,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/16mqsEg and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2013
Hi Rohit,

Please email us at Vodafonecare.guj@vodafone.com from your registered id for a statement of account for your number.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2013
Hello Hradesh Kumar,

We couldn't reach you on your number. Please email us your request for the bill at vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com from your registered email ID so that we can assist you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh(East)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2013
Hello Bahttacharjee,

We called on your number but you were unavailable. Kindly let us know the best time to reach you. Please answer our call from +91******3333 to help us serve you better.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2013
Hello Bahttacharjee,

Please let us know a convenient time between 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM to call you back.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2013
Hello Bahttacharjee,

We could not reach you on your number when we called. Please note that you will receive the itemized bill for your bill cycle only and not in between as the same is a company paid account. Further, for an itemized bill kindly mail from your authorized signatories are Jagdish Dave and Umesh Limaye.

sunil kumar oberoi's response, Aug 30, 2014
dear sir. my vodafone no.9920717789. in this i received heay bill amount of rs.9000/- how this comes that i dont know but i m unable to pay urs said bill because yours staff told me that u dont have any internet plat from past 3 years.how is this possible that not having any internet plan with it. i have never deactivate any of my internet plan pls help me and solve my proble you can check all my privivous bill for said complain.......
Complaint comments  81 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Vodafone/ Mobile — Duplicate bill for October 07

I have been requesting for last two months on your no. 111 for sending me the duplicate bill of my mobile no. 9999007651 for the month of October 07 at my billing address but to no avail. Would you please be kind enough to send me the duplicate bill as requested as the original is not received. Thanx.
For last two months I have been requesting on ur number 111 for sending me a duplicate bill for the month of october 2007for my mobile number 9999007651 but to no avail. Would u please be kind enough to send me the duplicate bill of my mobile for the month of October07,at my email address as mentione above. Thanx

voda — billing

Corporate dealer say to std-v2v-1.0rs, v2o-1.3rs, 500 m l free but
pls cheek my bill @correct.

i have two no.9988296299, 9888609299

Vodafone — need my last month bill details on mail

plz i need my bill reports on august & septeber so plz send to on my mail id.its urgent this is my number
9986002508.

Vodafone — duplicate bill-oct.o8

Please send duplicate bill for the period 24.9.2008 to23.10.2008 in my given email address.Worm regards.

Dr.J.K.Nayak.
D-16, HUDCO PLACE, ANDREWS GANJ.
New Delhi-49.
plz i need bill reports on November means of last month send to on my mail id.its urgent the mobile no is 9920700632
my vodafone postpaid mobile number is 9885411814. i want my last month bill to my id: r.seenuvas@yahoo.co.in. plz response as soon as possible.
Pls provide detailed bill 9982187173 for the month 0f Jan 09.
pls find enclosed bill for 9982187173 as required by your for the month of jan 09.
plz i need my bill detail on february means of last month send to on my mail id.its urgent the mobile no is 9825118431
plz provide the bill March2009 & April 2009 my number is 9873199633

I need itemized bill for 9052770023 for the month of June 09.

Thanks and Regards,

vinay
my vodafone postpaid no. is 9646053800 . pls send me my last month's bill detail
I want a duplicate bill of my vodafone no 9742316777 for the month of june on my e-mail add
the e-mail add is sandeep_44481@ymail.com
my phone no 9886053709

Plz send my bill statement for the month of aug 09 as soon as possible.

My mobile no is 9828503189

Thanks and regards,
Meenakshi
Dear Sir
i have prepaid connection my name is Akram Siddiqui (Gorakhpur) and my Prepaid No. is +919721222341 plz give me detail of september month's incomining and outgoing Calls by E-mail Thanks
Dear,

My vodafone postpaid mobile number is 9823268426. i want my last 4 month bill to my id: vijimca3@gmail.com. plz response as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
gobu pannir
HI

Can u please send me the last two months bills for the mobil 916004232 to my mail id ( ani.anilg@gmail.com )
my send me my bill idmedeatly

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - duplicate bill