Vodafone - Unwanted offers and messages

Jaudry Jojo Manjali
Respected sir,

I would be obliged if your company would stop sending me all vodafone promotional offers and messages.All the information regarding the offers and promotions are there on the net also available on your customer care number 111.I am deeply annoyed with your offers and promotions on my corporate number 9899697027, Kindly do the needful.
Jaudry Jojo Manjali
[Updated by devigowda03@yahoo.com Jul 21, 2014]

Dear Sir, Please stop unwanted message .It is disturbing me.They are sending same message more than 10 times.Please stop it. Thanks & regards my no. is 9986269234

Comments

un wanted message from vodafone - Vodafone

I received a message from vodafone on(08:28:38pm 07-04-2008)
saying that "caller tune has been activated on your mobile and Rs.30 will be deducted as month;y rental" but i dint opt this activation but how come i received this messageand it is deducted Rs 30 from my account, wat this happening
plz try to find out and let me know
and i want my money should be returned to my account

Respected Sir,

Please stop unwanted message sending from TA-CallZee.It is disturbing me.They are sending same message more than 10 times.Please stop it

Smithesh

My No: 9884136321

Smithesh

I would like to request you to please avoid sending offers and promotions on my mobile number 9899695973
Kindly do the needful.
Madhunair
sachu

to stope un wanted message and phone call like insurance co, sales discount and etc etc

actully i send sms to stope this services 20 days begning

so send me replay my mob no 9819200982

its request plz Do not disturb me by vodafone call or SMS - Promo
my number is 9833574031

don't send unwanted message - gj and co

dear sir,

my name is samu. more unwanted message is coming for my mobile, my mobile no 9791152821. so often my money was gone for every month coming from AIRTEL no 543216. so please cancelled this sir

stop that unwanted messages - gj and co

Hello sir,
I already complaints to our customer care officer on 01-10-2009. my cell phone No 9791152821, i has loss money my cell to every month Rs 30. I dont know why?. one more problem i am recevid so many service message. Pls stop that... If not i throw airtel sim card away(my home has two airtel ) another no 9003076726. I am complaints your customer care many time ready. No response. Pls replay to me.

sir can u pls stop messages from TA-BLRTRF its really eating my head. i dont know the to stop this service my mob num is 9742223814

How to avoind unwanted messages & calls .I am disturbing mid ninight time .Please help me
Gowtham

Respected sir,
I would like to request you to please avoid sending messages from9963606600 plese stop this sms plz my cell no 9885447952
Yogeswar Bharadwaj Chivukula Vodafone  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Unsolicited calls and nonsense offer messages - Vodafone

I have a post paid connection of Vodafone 9160019538 where i have been receiving useless marketing calls, missed calls and unwanted marketing offer SMSes. I have registered for DND (service registration no. 1252542452). But to my surprise, i get a message saying that it will take 45 days for activating DND. I want to know on what basis these marketing messages and unsolicited calls are being made, when i had not asked for it. Also why it should take 45 days for activating DND - it is utter nonsense and am being pestered, frustrated and troubled with calls and SMSes that i had not asked for. Action must be taken on Vodafone to prevent them from harrassing consumers like me again.

i have an vodofone no.

pls avoid sending message and unwanted calls.

please i need a immediate action somone keeps sending me abusive and unwanted sms and its so disturbing for me.. cud u please tell me how to stop messages from any unknown no immediately or any contact no where i can lodge the compalint promptly. please help.

i need immediate stop of all messages and calls from 9971690699 and 9971831111 . thanks

sonia
9873819343

PLEASE TRY TO AVOID OR REDUCE UNWANTED OFFER CALS AND MESSAGES ...IT WAS A DISTURBANCE FOR ME...

if vodafone doesnt minds our privacy surely i wil cancel connection with my group of friends..so avoid offer calls and fake messages

Respected sir,

I would be obliged if your company would stop sending me all vodafone promotional offers and messages.I am deeply annoyed with your offers and promotions on my corporate number 9619726818, Kindly do the needful.
GRACY FERNANDES
N Mar 15, 2011 by
dharani dharan

Respected sir,

I would be obliged if your company would stop sending me all vodafone promotional offers and messages.All the information regarding the offers and promotions are there on the net also available on your customer care number 111.I am deeply annoyed with your offers and promotions on my corporate number 9962007665, Please stop unwanted message sending from TM-HPGS.It is disturbing me.They are sending same message more than 10 times.Please stop it

Kindly do the needful.

P.Dharani Dharan
N Mar 17, 2011 by
leelamma

Please stop unwanted messages from vodafone like quiz contest,
offers from LIC.stop all these nonsense type messages from getting.

My nos.is 9920406365
N May 9, 2011 by
Naga_raj

Respected Sir,

Please stop unwanted message sending from cricket, devotional quotes, , , , , , etc, , , .It is disturbing me and mobile battery becomes low .They are sending same message more than 10 times.Please stop it

My No: 8095453100