Vodafone - Postpaid Bill payment

Nishant Kumar
I have been using vodafone & previously hutch prepaid for close to 4 years. Around 10 months back i was transferred to Hyderabad. I got a prepaid no. of Hy'bad but the vodafone sales executives lured me & converted my connection into a postpaid. After 6 months, I had to urgently leave A P as i got a new job in Delhi & had to report there urgently. In Delhi I requested the vodafone store staff to take my pending amount & deactivate my connection but they were very unprofessional in their approach & in place of helping me they were telling me to go to A P to get the connection deactivated. I wasted my three days trying to persuade & convince the Vodafone staff of different stores. I even made repeated STD calls to the vodafone Customer care of AP but to no avail. Now they are threatening me through Emails to pay this outstanding bill within 4 days or face legal action.

Please tell me can they prosecute me legally for not paying the outstanding bill?

Comments

I lohith, i took postpaid corporate connection now im in roaming please transfer my sim from postpaid to prepaid as early as possible.
I do not have vodofone internet registration account please give an account to pay the bills.

Make it Urgently

Thanks & Regards

Lohith D
sonal

i got the same mail like legal action today .. we should be in touch as I am not going to pay that 2278 which accumulated after my request of closing the connection ..
contact me on sonal.vikram@gmail.com and tell me if u r going to make the payment or not

Vodafone - Postpaid Bill payment