Vodafone — Online Registration for Vodafone Account

Simrat kaur
Respond To Complaint

I have been trying to register online one vodafone.in with my postpaid account number 9711687662 but to no avail. I did this twice, I even got my password but when i tried registering my account said de-activated, I tried again but the website's enter button wont work!

Then I called customer care who registered on my behalf, I received my password. But now, when I try registering again, I provide my security answer that the customer care rep gave me, after dis again the enter button doesn't work on the site and there is no response. Such a huge company and can't have a functional website????

Registering on airtel site is sooo simple!!! on vodafone, first step is online, den call customer care, then receive sms and then again register wid password smsed to you online. Some ten steps in various mediums involved!!!

Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

i am not satisfied with the services provided by you people..i have registered my complaint on customer care. i have sent mobile msg also. your services is piss poor. i didn't get any responce by your side. my mobile no is 9983992221.
alok singh
your vodafone services are poor i have buyed 3 postpaid vodafone and given all adress proof then also my out goning have been bared
i had already given complaint many times to ur agnets but from ur side it has not been solved my problemm till date...complaint was also given in vodofane gallery at mulund lbs marg office but they didnt solve my problem..., , u can check my status of complaint from my conatct no 9920443808 that i had register to u... if u dont slove in just 2days then i will change my service

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - Online Registration for Vodafone Account