Vodafone - Block My Vodafone Number

sir / madam

My mobile phone get lost yesterday. Please block my SIM no.9953336398

thanks
Basant kumar

Comments

i gave a complaint to the hutch to stop the sim card activation
and give me a detailed bill so that i will pay the amount which was used by me
when i told this they didnot tell me that i should file a FIR IN THE POLICE
NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR THAT AND HAS SEND A LEAGAL NOTICE WHERE IHAVE NOT USED THE PHONE FOR 4 MONTHS
after putting so much amount of charges

NO PROPER ANSWER IS GIVEN WHEN THE CUSTOMER CARE IS CALLED FOR HELP
USELESS CUSTOMER CARE
WE CAN CALL THE CUSTOMER CARELESS AND NOT CUSTOMER CARE

my mobile was stolen one week ago - Vodafone

respected sir,

my mobile was stolen by someone while I was travelling in a bus.

Respected sir,

My vodafone [no.9703152326] was stolen by someone while I was traveling in a bus one week ago[28-11-07]. please send me this mobile's incoming,outgoing calls list by e-mail.

Block My SIM - Vodafone

I am using vodofone from past 2 years. My Number is +919986387205. Yesterday i.e 9th jan 2008 i lost my mobile ( sony ericsion 230i) at Hebbal Bangalore when i was going to office. some body has taken it. This SIM has validity up to 1st May 2008. so i need to block my SIM to avoid miss use of my SIM. So please do me this need ful.

SIM - Vodafone

MY SIM IS REJECTED LAST MONTH.A NEW SIM IS TAKEN.BUT THE NETWORK NOT CONNECTED.PLEASE SEE THE FAULT.

I lost my mobile - Vodafone

I lost my mobile with no: 09916081474, please block the outgoing calls from the same sim card.

Prashanth Yalavaramath.

sim block - Vodafone

y vodafone sim got blocked yesterday and idont know the puk no and pin no. my sim no is 00024704570.plz rply me immediately

i have lost my mobile with vodafone sim - Vodafone

hello i am mohd jani i have lost my nokia 2626 mobile with sim of vodafone prepaid sim i was going from abids to kothi when i lost please block my sim number is 9885007344
D
balaji

Last 12th August i recharged Rs31.00 to STD Cutter but from today itself it is charging Rs 1.50/minit. What is happning pl check it up as early as possible. if possible pl inform me too

sim blocked - Vodafone

my sim was blocked any asking for puk number please send it to my e-mail .my sim number is 8991130020278138949

block the sim with no 9985344319 - Vodafone

SIR/MADAM
Iam a vodafone user with mobile no 9985344319.
I have lost my cell.The is registered with the name gireesh.So i kindly request to block the sim.

thanking you
sincerely,
divya.
abhi

lost my phone - Vodafone

im ashok sharma im a shop kipper date(2/8/2008 lost my cell phone (9873902950) pls lock my sim card

and pls close my account

ashok sharma

Misuse of my Number - Vodafone

Dear Sir/Maam,

I am sanjay Vishwakarma, I am using Vodafone No from the last three years. i want to tell you, the recovery department of vodafone company has done a blunder, what they have done is, the letter which they used to send to their customer for outstanding bill for payment, and below on the letter they used to give their executive contact no for further detail. what they have done they have given my no. in place of their executive, and i am keepon getting calls from their customers. I have complain so many times to vodafone customer care and also visited to their Outlets also but my problem is still on.
I am extremly Disturb ...

It is my request to do the needfull.
Looking forward for your revertal in the same,

Sanjay

HI,
My name is Rahul Gupta. I am using Vodafone since 5 years or more. My friend took this connection and now he is saying that i want my connection back. It is impossible for me to give him back this connection.
Let me know what can i do in this matter.
Please help me out. this no. is life for me. I can't change my no.
Please help me.
Now i m using 9461589239
Rahul Gupta

sim not registered - Vodafone mobile

I paid for a prepaid connection and 9739007150 was allotted to me about 2 weeks ago. Despite assurances the SIM has not got registered.

Please give me cell details from 14th January till date off this my Mobile No: 9925006975.

i have prob with demo...there is charge for tex msg... plz me abut that...

Hello sir last week missing my purs at same time missing my ellection card and phottos also my purs. But all of my id proof also miss use and new number taken in your vodofone Its Number is 9884494420, so deactiveted this number. Yesterday some gift given to your company . But also given my name and address, Ihave a aircell customer no need new sim could not taken so deactived this number.

Sim got blocked - Vodafone

Sub: vodafone sim card got blocked

My vodafone sim card got blocked even after the verification and all. Its a 222 post paid plan
please help me regarding this issue

Jyothish C Kaimal
VAJRA

sir iam getting missed calls from this no may i know the address of 9703577396 please reply me sir i want the address soon to my email id tvajraa@yahoo.com

Vodafone - Block My Vodafone Number