Vodafone - paid for Safe custody on 22-oct-2010

amdubey

on 22-oct-2010, I have signed and submitted form for putting my vodafone numbers 9820214932 and 9769514932 under safe custody for an year, in their Vodafone Store at Thane West Manpada store, I did pay Sapfe custody as well as all my unbilled amount for both my mobile numbers. I asked several times their representative that to make sure that the process is complete, and she assured me that it is being taken care of, so I dont need to worry about it.

Now I am in USA, and still getting bills, from them and when I call Vodafone customer care they say they cannot help me in any respect and can't even connect me to that vodafone store, there is absolutely no on Vodafone webistes from which I can get a contact for that vodafone number. By providing such rediculous customer care service and vodafone store service Vodafone says they are Happy to help that's ironical, I have done so many ISD calls to their customer care, but its all in vain. One of their representaive on phone said go to that Vodafone Store, will Vodafone pay for the tickets as well as other financial losses I'll bear, travelling back to India. Please help me raise my voice to Vodafone, as they are not ready to listen.

Amit Kumar Dubey
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jan 18, 2011 by
joy1945

I have a Mumbai Vodafone no. I had to vist a Vodafone shop in Mumbai only to keep my no. in safe. Cannot keep it in safe custody through any vodafone shop even within Maharashtra but out of Mumbai. In today's world of net-banking, request vodafone to allow users to keep safe safe custody of a cell no. through their web portal

Vodafone - paid for Safe custody on 22-oct-2010