Vodafone - recharge coupon

s.calvin
sir, i had taken a recharge card and by mistake had scratchen it hardly that i cannot see the number properly.can i recharge it through serial number?is there any possibility..

Comments

You people msg that if you recharge Rs.310 you will get full talktime. I recharged & i got only Rs.276 as my tlktime. I didn't got the full talktime. Why is this so? Are you people deducting any tax from it. Can you confirm me?
nikhil82 Vodafone  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

I am Nikhil Kumar my moblie no 9811011121 today i have recharge through online with topup rs 115/- from last 2 years now vodafone moblie service provider change this coupon to 230 STD Minutes that thing does'nt informed me now they are not obliging their mistake and not refunding my money n i have speak to customer care representative (Hitesh) they are making me fool n they say wait for 4 working days then u will get the balance otherwise we are sorry to help you.

please suggest me what i will do with this vodafone service provider.

Thanks & Regards

Nikhil Kumar
N Sep 5, 2011 by
Pradeep Shetty Vodafone  - Goregaon, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

hi,
i purchased Rs50 paper recharge but the pin number is damaged
Serial Number of the recharge card is 150411568821
the visible secret number are 18437506
KIndly give me the missing number as soon as possible my email; address is chefdon_pradeep@yahoo.com & My mobile number is +91 9930640768.
Recharge Coupon Expiry Date: 06/04/2014
Thanking You
Pradeep
N May 8, 2013 by
Anjali Gupta

i have purchase Rs 60 vodafone Recharge card But Pin number is Damage After Crash Please Give me Pin Number On my e mail I D OR Recharge on My Nuimber

My Mobile Number And Recharge Details