Vodafone - DEACTIVATION OF NUMBER

Adesh Aggarwal on May 23, 2012
MY NUMBER HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED WITHOUT GIVING ME ANY INTIMATION & NOT GIVING ME MY PREPAID BILL.

MY MOBILE NO. 7838396895

Comments

Dinesh Raut Vodafone  - India

Hello vodafone,

My name is Dinesh Raut, my vodafone postpaid number is 9930941692, I would like to deactive it permenantly as soon as possible,.

You can call me on 9975942242

Kindly help me out to deactivate the same number permenantly I would be greatful to you.

Dinesh Raut Vodafone  - India

Gaurav Kate Vodafone  - India

My name is Gaurav Kate, my vodafone postpaid number is 9930941689,

I would like to deactive it permenantly as soon as possible,.

You can call me on 9975942242

Complainant7878624 Vodafone  - 500059, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i m purchase vodafone lifetime connetion with number 98888-37151 from sehgal telecom inside makhugate ferozepur city punjab. after 3 days the number is deactivated, i go to dealer sehgal telecom. he misbehave with me..i request him but he is no understand. i want to activate my connection 98888-37151 before 15 dec, 2009 other wise i will attempt this case in consumer court. from RAJINDER KUMAR 95691-96101
maddy777781 Vodafone  - 500059, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i have taken new postpaid connection 5days back ,it has been de-activated ,what is the reason of de-activating my num-9966990002...j.maheeth
N Dec 14, 2011 by
hrishikesh.davalbhakt Vodafone  - NANDED, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

I HAVE CONVERTED MY POSTPAID CONNECTION INTO PREPAID ON DATE 10/12/2011. BUT STILL MY NUMBER (8390900543) IS NOT ACTIVATED.
N Dec 14, 2011 by
Vel India Vodafone  - NANDED, Nanded, Maharashtra, India

Hello Hrishikesh,

Thanks for writing to us. We are working on your concern and we'll have someone get back to you at the earliest with an update. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa
N Jan 5, 2012 by
harsh3003 Vodafone  - Kolhapur, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

PROBLEM WITH VODAPHONE SERVICE I AM tracking my complaint from past 1 month but these people are unable to solve my issue ...:(
As i have mentioned in earlier email my number 9823233003 was in use and i have sent all the details which can prove that it was in use so you can not say that be cause of no usage you have disconnected my number. and as i am using this connection from last 6 yrs its very difficult to update my number to all of my contacts and register for all the services. so please do the needful.
and still if you are unable to provide the service please provide me proper answers for my below question.

1. why my number has got disconnected as it was in use (I have sent you the details of the messages which i have received before few days of disconnecting my number) ?
2. I have register my complaint within 5 working days then why you have recycled the number for which complaint has been registered ?
3. your CSR asked me to submit the document to vodafone store. and when i tried to submit it in vodafone store located in rajarampuri(Kolhapur) why they didn't accept my documents?

please send me the proper answers on this. and if your not able to answer these questions please return me my mobile connection with same number
please to the needful as soon as possible
Harshad
N May 23, 2012 by
Vel India

Hello Adesh,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your current and alternate number with us at http://bit.ly/KNrWNU so that we may assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care
N Oct 16, 2012 by
vivek_agarwal Vodafone  - Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

Sir/Madam,

I, Vivek Kumar Agarwal having Vodafone Prepaid Connection mobile no 9332011260 and submitted the necessary documents with Passport size photograph three times in the Vodafone Store and they console me that your no get activated with in 3 hours but after two or three days when I inquire about my no is Customer Care they says that visit nearest Vodafone store and after visiting there they say that you have to again submit the documents. This is happening since last 12 days.

Now today when I call Customer Care again they are saying I have to go to store to submit the documents cause Vodafone store didn't place the STAMP on the documents. I am asking you that Is this my fault that Store didn't put any Stamp in the documents. And why I bear this fault done by the store people. I visited store 5 times in last 10 days which is 15 KM from my place.

I am having the problem due to your store people which are inexperienced and having lack of knowledge to suggest peoples coming to your store. They are total useless and never cooperate with their customers and provide wrong information and guidance and never intimate people about their problems.

My Mobile no is not working since last 12 days as this is my official mobile no I am facing several problems.

Kindly activate my no or help me in porting to other company or I have to go for the alternative.

Vivek Agarwal