Vodafone DND Service - Deactivate DND service

Sanmoy Dey
Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times Iam sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9733506631. My Name is Sanmoy Dey, from Hooghly, West Bengal.

Comments

Deactivation of Service - vodafone/Cell

I want to deactivate my number 9953140578.
pld do it asap.i will not pay bill from today onwards

Start DND service, I have no need any unwanted calls.

Sir/Madam,
This is Mr.kezang Tenzin from West Bengal to request you to take necessary action against 9434343764 from making anomaly miss calls all most three to four times a day despite of my repeated request to him.
It is really disturbing and I will be grateful, if you could stop the thing.

sir i am agree for Deactivate DND. and my raqest submit in yor data .
yoru

I have given complaint form my mobile no 9986973765 to deactivate from DND service on 10th of Feb 2010 complaint no 1238610906, received message from vodafone end saying quarry going to solve on 3rd march 2010. But till to date my no has not yet deactivated from DND service, have checked it in the following website http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/index.jsp.
Even vodafone customer care are responding to this problem properly, i request you to solve this problem as early.

I can't recived message from 5 serice num (ex. 53303) in vodafone and my DND is deactive... whate I do?

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times Iam sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9706598479. My Name is Dibakar Chetry, from Tezpur, Assam.

please stop my dnd service my no.-9627341108
N Feb 6, 2011 by
chinmoy007

N Jun 17, 2011 by
MINALKUMAR

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times Iam sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate MY NO IS 9011127044 PLZ DEACTIVATE MY DND SERVICE
A Sep 28, 2011 by
Jenifer Robert

Sir' I am activated the DND service. But now I wan to deactivate the DND service. Many times I have sms from my mobile number. I have write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate My no is 9585944671 Pls deactivate it... As soon as possible...
A Sep 30, 2011 by
premthefuel6063

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times Iam sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9940720434.
A Oct 21, 2011 by
wasim syed

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times I am sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and STOP 0 As well and send to 1909. But still my service is not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9925471115 (vodafone) My Name is Vasim.S.Saiyad From Virpur, Gujarat.
N Oct 23, 2011 by
Isa Evon Sequeira

Sir' I've activated the DND service. But now I want to deactivate the DND service. Many times I have sms from my mobile number STOP DND and send to 1909, But my service is not deactivate My no is 9930886204. Kindly deactivate it ASAP...
N Oct 31, 2011 by
logeshk22

U send STOP DND to 1909. u received 7 options. reply STOP 0 to 1909. u received 1 message. we have just received a DND de-registration request for your number. Kindly confirm by replying with STOP 1124 (option) within 48 hrs to complete to request. U reply STOP 1124 0 to 1909. Stop 1124 i have this number. u try ur four numbers.
N Feb 8, 2012 by
Ranjit manna

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times Iam sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9674669445. My Name is Shyamal Manna, from Kolkata, West Bengal.
N Apr 18, 2012 by
cute_samm Vodafone  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

DND issue - Vodafone

I m using vodafone # 9892406644 , i have not applied for dnd but my nos appear in dnd list. PLease request you to remove my no. from the same. Due to this dnd activation i m unable to get certain sms for which i pay.

Please do the needful immly.

rgds
Sumeet Jain
N Apr 18, 2012 by
Vel India Vodafone  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Hello Sumeet,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info.

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
N Mar 1, 2013 by
sudheeshkumar em

Sir, I am activated the DND service. But now I am deactivate the DND service. Many times I am Sms from my mobile number. I am write STOP DND and send to 1909. But my service not deactivate. Sir what can I do? Please solve my problem. My cell NO. is +91-9946576672. My Name is Sudheesh kumar em from Calicut kerala

Vodafone DND Service - Deactivate DND service