Vodafone — internet problem

devender negi on Jun 20, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I'm devender negi my mobile no. 9719565984 i m customer of vodafone for last 4 year I'm fed up from vodafone care service my internet service is not working from last 8 days so many time i made a call to vodafone customer care but they not taking my problem seriously only giving excuses & making fool. Two time I registered a complaint( comlaint registered no. 2199629932 & 2200372158 ) but all in vain even when I'm making a call to customer care they are not responding if I am making a call to some other vodafone no. they disconnect the mobile inbetween if my internet service problem not solve quickly then I will take service of some other operator.
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

es ago by judhisthir naik
there are very very poor network in my village in 2G sim vodafone, my village name is DURLAGA.i ncomplain three times but i got harras.the complain number are 32524736, 32624390, 33267406.
this problem happend from 11/05/2011 to till date (03/07/2011).so i can not access my innternet connection. TALPATIA tower coverage my villlage .the tower is only 3 k.m.please action it immediately and solve the problem.

Post your Comment my number is 9583096492, state:ORISSA, DIST:jharsuguda
My Vodafone No. is 9050702025 and i had a big problem with Vodafone as they not providing me the internet facility on my same number....I already talk to Vodafone customer care and Vodafone store,but there was no action taken yet..My Vodafone customer complaint number is 2213711390...I kindly requested them to take an appropriate action regarding the issue....
i am vodafone prepaid user and i had activated 3g internet plan on my phone bt am nt getting 3g speed on my phone till nw.i had complaint regarding it on 1oct 2014also for which nthing has been done .so i request to solve this problem as soon as possible. complaint no. 2493825906 complaint date 1 oct 2014

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - internet problem