Vodafone - complaints

ssuni35 on Jul 22, 2011
+91-8860238301
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you.

Comments

N Dec 7, 2013 by
sona kapoor

Best Review
9584648982 and 7566482883
i want a details both this no.pls send me fast on my mail id

sanjeev kumar tyagi Vodafone  - India

discontinue of mobile connection - Vodafone

dear sir,
i am a consumer of vodaphone (erstwhile Hutch) bearing mobile no. 9811996799. now due to transferred at othe state i want to surrender this connection. you are therefore, requested to kindly surrender this number as early under intimation to me.

tnankingyou

Sanjeev Kr. Tyagi
NDPL-2511, Hudson LInes,
Kingsway Camp, Delhi - 110009.
Subina Vodafone  - India

improper signal - Vodafone

I m registering this complaint from Vashi, Navi Mumbai. We are experiencing immensely bad signal within this area.NO network coverage almost the entire day.This really is causing trouble for us. We need this problem to be rectified as early as possible.
ARUN PRASAD Vodafone  - India

depletion in prepaid balance - Vodafone

depletion in prepaid balance without the use of service.my case caller tune charged rs 45 without the subscription from my side.and i m not able to even connect to the customer care centre
S. Kalyan Raman Vodafone  - India

theft of mobile phone - Vodafone

my mobile phone with no - 9830169151, lost at 15th of october 2007 at 9.30 pm at lake market, so please disconnect my mobile no with immediate effect.
santosh2002 Vodafone  - India

Customer Care not working - Vodafone

I am trying to speak to Customer Executive since last 20 days by dialling 9811098110 and also 140, I follow the instrutions but when I press the said number to speak to Exe, It say server updation in progress or it say dial 56789 for latest caller tune. I am fadup with these people. The nodal officer also did not respond. It is total mess. No care of customers.

SK Singh
Sandip Datta Vodafone  - India

Network problem (9pm t0 11pm) - Vodafone

Last six days, i am facing a problem...there is no network availlable between 9pm to 11pm. That also in city like Mumbai (borivali). I had given a call to customer support and lodge my complian four times but there is no improvement.
Ram Prakash Dhadwal Vodafone  - India

Wrong Talk plan assign on New Connection - Vodafone

I recently bought a new vodafone connection and requested for 199 add on plan but I have been issued 444 talk plan. On my frequent request in customer care it's not been set to 199 addon plan. I requested on 17th October for the same first time and I was asked to wait for 72 hrs. but it's still not done.

Can this be done on urgent basis? Does vodafone has customer relationship respect?

This is pathetic experience with vodafone.
Vodafone# 9811285706
keshav datt Vodafone  - India

I would like to inform you that a musical caller tune had been activated in my mobile no.,I request you to kindly delete/remove this caller tune. or advise me for this.

Thanx & regards

Keshav
sachin Vodafone  - India

aaaaaaaaaa
sachin Vodafone  - India

M.senthil kumar Vodafone  - India

Network problem (whole days)
Last 15 days, i am facing a problem...there is coming network busy availlable last 15 days. when i call STD that time network busy only coming.That also in city like bagalore (biocon 20th KM in hebbagodi). I had given a call to customer support and lodge my complian 8 times but there is no improvement.
R.V.Ramani Vodafone  - India

prepaid top up at vijayawada for Rs.888 - Vodafone

i purchased a top up for Rs.888 for my my prepaid phone number 09764159120 at vijaywada.the balance at vijaywada was checked on 2-11-2007 and found to be Rs.400.i did not use the phone throghout the day as i was travelling from 10:30am to 6:30pm by train.when i reached chennai i found the balance as Rs. -120. i could not understand how this can happen when i did not use the phone at all.
kindly help me.
Seema Sharma Vodafone  - India

Misguiding & charging despite loading topup card - Vodafone

To my disappointment, I would like to launch complaint against Vodaphone, that I had topup my phone with 300 FREE SMS card. And to my surprise I was charged despite my charging topcard for each SMS, I used to send.

On asking customer support some(Satish) was so in-human and harsh with me, on expressing my concern. Asking to make me talk to his senior, he even dare to tell me that "I will not forward this call to his senior, DO WHAT EVER U WANT TO DO".

I felt cheated because the topup card doesn't say any thing regarding it.

Disgusting
Seema Sharma
9811882081
karthik21 Vodafone  - India

D&D is farce with Vodafone - Vodafone

DEar sir
This mail is about the pathetic customer service
experienced from Vodafone Call center executives for a
very simple request of mine.

I had asked for a DND on my mobile 9884591489 on 24th
Sept 2007 to one of the call center executives for
which i was told that the same would be activated on
the very next day as per my oral request on phone but
even after 3 days i was still getting those
promotional calls from Vodafone (Hutch).When i called
the callcenter again to know abt the status of my
request i was told by a new executive that DND request
would take min 30 days to be processed and has to be
alerted through an SMS. I was really surprised on this
huge contradictory statement and complained abt the
wrong commitment given by an other executive and
finally agreed to wait till the stipulated time .As
per the sms recd from vodafone on 27th sept the DND
should have been activated from 03rd Nov.The
registration number for the same is
499003498.

According to the complain, the calls
should have stopped by Nov 3rd, 07. But on 8th Nov at 16:41
PM and again on Nov 9th at 16:50 I received an unsolicted automated call from
9962000506 which is a promotional vodafone call. This
is very disappointing and i have lodged a complaint
again to a CC executive today Arun ellam Singh of
Vodafone.

These calls are very annoying and the response from the CCE
had been lukewarm.This had caused enormous amount
of inconvenience and frustration to me.
Imagine the number of times i had to follow up for a
trivial request.Mostly these automated calls are
during peak business hours and these numbers are like
normal mobile numbers which is very difficult to
identify from the other calls.
I have sent mails to the vodafine authorities with little response.
I would like the concerned authorities to take this up
thanks
Karthikeyan
SUMIT GOEL Vodafone  - India

Irresponsible delay in deactivation of Hutch connection 9899499407 - Vodafone

This is to bring to the notice the poor quality of services being provided by Vodafone.
My corporate connection advanced rental plan had expired on 5th Sept, 2007.
However, without any prior information, they renewed my connection to 250 RS per month and sent me the bill for 2 months in October, 2007.
I submitted the service request no. 705531184 with Hutch customer care for deactivation of my corporate connection and reversal of 2 months charges that they had sent since i had not used the connection for past 3-4 months and had never renewed the connection.
I was told to submit the request from the formal email id for deactivation. Even after doing that and confirming the same from Hutch customer centre, I have recieved another bill for 1000 rs.
The Hutch center keeps no record of the service requests that are raised against the connection numbers.

This is highly irresponsible and has lead to great inconvinience and harrassment. Kindly suggest a suitable action for the same.

Sumit
non Vodafone  - India

towers - Vodafone

In vodafone is only not display cell info(area info) at all towers. Its displayed there is some places only.They put towers to spend laks of mony but they not put cell id.

The voice is also not clear at all times.

The call managment also not perfect . The call charges is also problem.

So kindly solve this problem
]
Thank you..................................................................................................
ramvenkat Vodafone  - India

My Complain:

The voice is also not clear at all times.

The call managment also not perfect . The call charges is also problem.

So kindly solve this problem

I visted in channai ,karnataka,tamilnadu circle
B.Rajakumar Vodafone  - India

Change of caller tune without permission! - Vodafone

Daily several times received calls from vodofone number 9884822421 regarding lattest caller tune and new songs. It is totally irritating. Mobile phone is used for our personal matter. Without our permission how you people make a call every day several times for your advertisement. Please don't do that. If you do the same thing again i will lodge a legal action.
Narender singh Vodafone  - India

Vodafone activated a service "vodafone alerts" on my mobile without my permission - Vodafone

Dear sir
Vodafine activated a service named "vodafone alerts" without my permission. I did not send any request for the activation of this service.
I talked to the customer care executive, he told to deactivate the service but not to refund the deducted amount back.

My details: