Vodafone - Legal Notice Sent By Vodafone - Unnecessary phone billing and fraud by the agent

pasha.firdous on Mar 13, 2013

I had purchased a VODAFONE postpaid connection with corporate benefits in Month of September 2011. Initial days only, i felt VODAFONE service was miserable and pathetic. Bad service include unnecessary extra billing, bad network service at my place, no response from customer care when wanted to change my corporate plans.
Later i changed my It company and did want to update my official details to VODAFONE and update my corporate plan accordingly . Considering that i could not get any response from VODAFONE over phone support i had to visit a VODAFONE customer point (This happened in the month of October - probably by this time i had received my first bill of 239 Rs(Paid)) - here also the customer agent was pretty unfair in helping me and caused the mess i am now in.
I wanted to check if my new corporate will be supported for the same corporate plan to continue my connection or to disconnect my connection if my corporate does not come under the discount tree. the agent said that my company(Corporate) will not be supported by VODAFONE for current plan and i will have to upgrade it if have to continue or i will be charged with local plan. the Agent insisted that the local postpaid plan would charge more so he forcefully " misguided" opt a plan of his choice. after a month when i got the Vodafone bill, i was shocked to find that the call rates are unnecessarily charged more. I got a bill charging me 516 Rs which made me go totally baffled. To My notice the discount plan mentioned by the representative was no where applicable. I anyways had made my mind to close the connection after i saw the unfair billing for which i went to VODAFONE customer care and requested to cancel my connection immediately. But still found my connection active even after 10 days of the report. later i got the third bill which charged me 970. and i was just shocked to the core. I had to call the customer support and rage at them stating i will not be liable to pay the bill amount as i already had applied for disconnection about 20 days back. After which I started getting calls from VODAFONE representatives stating to clear the unfair billing which VODAFONE has held on me.
Now after a year i am getting a legal notice from VODAFONE for repayment. Now I am totally helpless; please help me.I will never ever recommend vodafone to anybody for such a bad experience. I really would not appreciate paying unnecessary money for a postpaid plan whch i never committed for.

Pasha

Vodafone Connection : Mobile No: 9538223888

Comments

V K Sharma Vodafone  - India

lifetime connectivity not given even after charging - Vodafone

my mob no.is 9765087725. it is Nashik number.I took a lifetime connection by paying Rs199. but life time validity is not given to me. i feel cheated.pl redress my complaint
rini bhattacharya Vodafone  - India

unecessary charging of money - Vodafone

hello sir / madam
hii am rini my number is 9999251292...the vodafone company has unecessarily cut down my balance on 8th march 2009.
when asked to the vodafone customer care about the cutting of balance they are saying that i have downloaded tones and videos wherein i did not download it because i dont know how to it.
they are not willing to listen and agree that i did not download anything..the vodafone customer care people do not have any knowledge about anything and are not giving any legal proof when asked from them..so i want a legal proof that i have used the downloading system...
I am very much annoyed because my bal was 24rs on 8th march night..and then next morning it became -118.13..
how is it possible that voda has cut my bal..when voda does not allow calls at low balance then how can it allow downloading.
the balance should not be dat negative that the consumer gets shocked and disgusted with the services of vodafone..
I hereby plea the company to pay heed to my request of give my money back on my mobile.
i hope u will take quick action.

RINI (9999251292)
akshay gupta Vodafone  - India

legal notice effect - Vodafone

myself akshay gupta owner of number 9828010076. i m having dis connection frm last five years .I had recieved a legal notice frm vodafone regarding my due payment of june . i was nt in india nd i had informed d same in ur vodafone store in mgf mall, near 22 godam circle. nd also informed to ur payment collector who often cum to me to recieve bill payemts (pritam 982815530) he to informed ur vodafone office. then also i recieved legal notice frm vodafone.

i m reallly disappointed frm ur action taken towards me, as i m ur vry old customer.
how can u send a legal notice inessecarly in any way...
i do hav 9 connections of vodafone ..i want a positive rpy frm ur side as soon as possible, otherwise i will close all of connection.. and ask for the consumer court for the same..

akshay...
pradeep kumar Vodafone  - India

unnecessary - Vodafone

i wanna deactive the missed call alerts plz send me the details about the alerts............ my no is 9985017859.........unnessesaryly activated by me........
suresh j singh Vodafone  - India

unnecessary phone calls from vodafone - Vodafone

my phone numbers are:-
1)9888187720
2)9888187820

BOTH ARE PREPAID NUMBERS

there is a lot of disturbances from vodafone calls every time

SURESH SINGH
Happy To Help Vodafone  - India

Hi Pradeep,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding Missed call alerts has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Happy To Help Vodafone  - India

Hi Suresh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding DND service has been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.pun@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
swapnil eknath ajgaonkar Vodafone  - India

i want to dissconect my mobile beacause i am going out site the mumbai and my mo. no. is 9819736633
kavish singhal Vodafone  - Ghaziabad, East Delhi, Delhi, India

fraud(unnecessary billing) - Vodafone

dear sir/mam

I want to inform you that my vodafone no 9811150833 bill is not correct . it is showing the ISD calls which hasnt made by me .there is some missprinting or some problem in your computer.i am your esteem customer from 12 year .this is first time i am facing problem.
my bill no is 0099971077.there is no ISD calls made by me any day .
pleasa see my request.

manish kumar
crazy4candy Vodafone  - Ghaziabad, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Hello sir/ma'am I request u to send me the call history of this vodafone prepaid number 09642879980 from february 1st to april 30th 2010, plzz send me the call history to my email address
N Apr 14, 2011 by
Anish Lahiri Vodafone  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Poor customer service/Billing address not changed - Vodafone

Hi Everyone,

This is to let you all know how pathetic and third-graded customer service is provided by Vodafone. They seem to spend money only on some Dumb ZoooZooos.

My Story: I relocated from Goregaon to Koparkhairane. Needed to change my billing address. Went first to their Vodafone store near Vashi Station with all my documents. On checking them, they told me that I need to submit police verification certificate. As per law I do not need to provide since Rent Agreement, photocopies of passport and PAN card are good enough proofs. I later called up customer care and they stated that indeed it is not required and I need to call a number (some agent of vodafone) who can collect it from my home. I did the same and documents (and I also provided police NOC too). This I did on Feb 28th and till this day my billing address is yet to be changed. I went on calling customer care, the agent who collected the documents, and posted several complaints via their e-mail address. I just got a single reply that it would be done soon. They put a tag called "Happy to Help" which should actually read as "Happy to Harrass." Pathetic is a soft word and I badly want to be abusive but restraining myself.

VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE AND THE WAY THEY WORK REALLY SUCKS.....SIMPLE HARASSMENT....NOBODY TAKES ANY ONUS....PATHETIC SERVICE....VODAFONE STORE AT VASHI IS HORRIBLE....NEVER GO TO THEM.

Anish
N Jul 15, 2011 by
surya kumari Vodafone  - Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Connection not cancelled & bill is charged - Vodafone

I have placed a request on 17th May 2011 to cancel my Vodafone connection and paid the bill at vodafone store .
But till date the connection is NOT cancelled and there is an outstanding reflecting on the account as the Vodafone representative at the store has not taken action on the request placed and closed the ticket raised.
After speaking to one of the managers in vodafone customer care and sending many mails , one day I was informed that the connection is cancelled and I need not pay any bill.
But today 15th July 2011, when I checked there is an outstanding reflecting and still the connection is not cancelled.
Please let me know how can this problem be resolved.
Kumari
N Aug 4, 2011 by
anwara Vodafone  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

Extra billing has been made - Vodafone

Vodafone have billed me extra amount of Rs. 6654.00 + Rs. 511.00 (as usage charges which was not informed to me before). Thou several calls and complains to vodafone executive and senior management there is no support / adjustment of the said extra amount.

Even being such a good and old customer vodafone have cheated and showed non support.

Anwar A
N Aug 8, 2011 by
anwara Vodafone  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

Vodafone,

I don't have any other number i was using only vodafone. I got mail from your legal department saying that they have reverse the unwanted bill amount including late fee charges.

Happy to know that my number will be re-usable and hope hence forth vodafone would not trouble their long old customer and also will train their representative properly and correctly, so that customer will get correct and proper information without any hidden stuff.

Thank you.

Anwar A
N Aug 30, 2011 by
eqhsk Vodafone  - Uttar Pradesh, India

fraud on my mobile but no solved - Vodafone

I have reported someone intruded into my mobile account and upgraded. I have reported this 2 weeks ago into your fraud dept.
you confirmed that I will not be charged with wrong amount but I found out my bank account was debitted 59.42 on 23/Aug/11.
my current tarriff is to be 25 pounds only. I have never upgraded yet. I was just about to find out upgrade deal and found out the fraud when my daughter Harim is registered herself onto the vodafone website.
please refund the wrong charge 59.42 and charge me my current tariff 25 pounds. Please confirm this urgently otherwise I want to cancel vodafone since your security is not reliable. please urgently confirm this.

regards. Hyeonsook Kang / Harim Oh(daughter)
N Sep 26, 2011 by
fedup wid vodafone Vodafone  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

already stated - Vodafone

so finally vodafone failed in every dept of consumer satisfaction as they completey failed to give me any solution of my long long 1.5 yr pending complaint.The final solution thier Technical Team's member Mr. prashant gave me that "Since we are not able to solve your problem please change your operator.I foolwed his precieous suggation & buy a sim of other company.Still i want Vodafone to accept it universly & should beg to all vodafone users to please change their mobile operator so that they could easily bundle-out from the service sector
D Sep 28, 2011 by
fedup wid vodafone Vodafone  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

y to keep in touch with them when they have already surrender & suggested to change the service provider
N Dec 2, 2011 by
ankigupt Vodafone  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Disconnection and Reversal of Unnecessary charges - Vodafone

My mother was using a vodafone post paid number 9833323364 for which she requested for the disconnection on 27th december 2010. A call back from vodafone came and the same request was again confirmed from her side that she want to discoonect the number. But vodafone was trying hard not to accept this and gave her many other crap options so as to continue the number. However she refused to accept all that and went ahead with the disconnection. Finally a confirmation was given from vodafone about the disconnection but it came as a shock to her when a consolidated bill came after 4 months. We again followed it up with vodafone but no success. They threatned her to pay the bills or face the legal issues which was very shocking for her. In the month of september 2010 she made a payment of Rs.1400 which was collected by vodafone executive from home and it was assured that no more bills will come. To her shock again a consolidated bill came in the month of december 1st week. This time we again enquired the whole issue at vodafone gallery and got to know that a request number 1022416956 was genertaed by Rohan Rajaram on 27th December which was never closed. We all are shocked by the response from vodafone and their negligience in this matter. I am requesting this forum to help me out with the reversal of all the payment we made for such a thing we never used and also for the disconnection of the number. Going forward we will not pay a single penny to vodafone and would be happy to fight this matter legally.

Please help in this matter and to all the people reading this "Never buy a vodafone connection and if buying never convert it into postpaid no matter how much they lure you. Because you will have hard time in cancelling the connection".
N Apr 21, 2012 by
Bhavya13 Vodafone  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Fraud and no response from company - Vodafone

I am using vodafone number 9910409428.i was using 1 friend and family plan of vodafone in which 1 number was free... But since 15th march to 16th april 2012 the amount has been charged to my number..and service was stopped without informing me..when i called there complaint number198 then they listened to my problem and disconnected my phone this thing happend 3 times..then i send a mail to vodafone.del@vodafone.com..and even from there i got some stupid replies..then even after that i callled there nodal office where they didnot picked my phone..now they have stoopped all my outgoings...i feel my self cheated..this had been a fraud by big co. like vodafone..they cheat there customers like this..they are fraud company..now at last i want to register my complaint to consumer forum so that my problem gets solved and co does not cheat its customers in future..please help me asap..
Bhavya malhotra
N Jun 18, 2012 by
NIRMAL.RAIKWAR769 Vodafone  - 484001, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, India

ANY BODY IS CALLING ME - Vodafone

SIR, ANYBODY IS CALLING ME AND ABOUSING ME DAILY AND I WANT TO BLOCK THAT PERSON SIM HIS NO IS 9425619961