Vodafone Number - Please give me this person name and address

sadanand anaji kadam
Hello I am sadanand 9930768109 this moble user is smsing my mom in very sexiest language so please give me the name and address

Comments

request to change post to pre paid - Vodafone Number

dear sir / mam,
i want to change my no i.e. 9899626883 post to pre paid but ur executive not to change it .actually sir i am transfer to punjab so that i want to change it
regard
varun saini
25/384
1st floor
new motinagar
new delhi-15
m. no.9899626883

pls send me details of this number
kiran

give me this persons name and address 9948447381

Hello I am Balu 9946907453 this moble user is smsing my mom in very sexiest language so please give me the name and address

pls send me name & address of this number 9703952178
veena

hello 'm veena 9886204008 'm getting clls from tis number so can u plz help me how to bar the calls from the above number.
vijay

Hello I am vijay .9952790361 this mobile user is smsing to my sister in very sexiest language, stupid.. so please give me the name and address, otherwise am going to inform the police.

Hello i am shailendra dhruve please send me the detail address of this vodaphone no. 9433633341 request you do ASAP. I have note down the name of the person, i only need the address of this person.
abusali

please give me name and adress 9786264316
abusali

pls send me details of this number 9786264316

i want name and addrese of this no -9619122278

pls give me name and adrees this no-961912778

Hello i am Avanish Mishra please send me the detail address of this vodaphone no. 9047350550 request you do ASAP. need the Name & address of this person.

hello i am amar plssend me the detail address of this vodaphone no.961912778 request you do ASAP.need the name&addresss of this person
rajanir

i want addres of this no-9819283231
Sunil

hai iam sunil from this vodafone number (9642195768) iam getting wrong calls and bad coments to my mother please give me the adress of this number and area.

the person possessing this number 9620772062 is messaging me without letting me know his name or any detail.i have lost the peace of my mind, so kindly give me the name of the person & address.
Anamika

Please give me the person name and address

Deactivation of number - Vodafone Number