Vodafone Postpaid - Harrasment and threatning call by Vodafone

garima agarwal
After six months of disconnection of Mobile No. 9899990398, i received a threating call from Delhi Police Commisioner on the 3rd December afternoon, that he has an arrest warrant in my name and will come to arrest me at 6pm. He gave me the
number of an Advocate J.R. Mishra 9453134985. he asked me to call him and try to settle the matter or else he will get the cops in front of my home in the evening. i was petrified and terrified and fainted at the very first thought of it.
When my colleagues in office called the advocate, he asked to pay an amount of 2510/- immidiately and send across a mail with the bill receipt to address manojsharma4@vodafone.com
i requested for a dissconnection of my number on the 2nd of June as i got a job in Bangalore and had to move from Delhi. My account also showed a bill plan change which i never requested for. they made me pay 2510/- against an outstanding of 2380/-(i got to know this when i went at Vodafone and checked my account)
I am 21years old and a Low BP patient, who is staying alone in Bangalore without family for the first time in my entire life. the kind of threatening that they gave me could taken life out of me. I in the past six months never received any reminder of any outstanding bill . because i cleared all the payments before getting the number dissconneted(they dont dissconnet without clearing the dues!!!) . my current number is 09902554079, i request you to take some action, as i am still not over the whole senario. you can understand how it must have been for a person who has never even seen a police station apart from in movies.

Comments

Late Dispatch of Bills. - Vodafone

I am customer of Vodafone since last six years, having Post Paid connection( No. 9820433821). Since Vodafone tookover Hutch Indian operations the service standrad has fallen to the lowest possible level. Every month, Vodafone dispatches bill late and again instead of varifying with their Courier about recipt of Bill by customer, they keep on sending SMS (Which is costing if customer is out of Mumbai) informing, that their biil for Particular month has been dispatched, due on 15th of that particular month .Pls. pay before due date to avoid late fees.

This is rediclous by any standrad, and also day light roberry as Vodafone send bills late and want their customer to late fees for their inefficiency.

Ramesh Kanodra.

no bill being received for over a year for a postpaid connection - Vodafone

I am owner of a vodafone postpaid connection (earlier the Hutch) for over a year. My number is 9873709584, I have not recieved any bill, but for once only-that too on lodging a complaint with the customer care. then too the courier delivering the bill at my billing address just told me that he'll not be able to deliver bill in a village at a distance of 5 km from Faridabad and then afterwards I have not recieved any bill. I have been paying the dues only on recieving the sms for dues from the company earlier Hutch now Vodafone. How can I know about the details of my bill and how long I will have to suffer at the hands of such callous company.

bill plan misktake by the company service person - hutch post paid

Dear Concern,

i have applied for Hutch post paid service at vadodara few months ago, the service agent has commited mistake in the bill plan because of which I got a monthly bill of more than 2200 rs which actually could be below 900 rs according to the plan explained.

i discontinued the service after that incident , but still they gave me monthly bills for a period of 5 months or so dispite my complaints to the customer care.
I have paid total money as per the plan explained to me, now they have sent agents to collect money and followed by a notice from civil court (ref. no LEGAL/DEC/BRD/1559.)
Here I request your kind suggestion
regards
Anup

prepaid to postpaid connection - Desein

Sir/madam,

I got a airtel prepaid conection on November 2,2007.Now,I want to convert it to a postpaid connection.When I talked to the customer care over phone,I was told it can be done after a month's time.So,yesterday I approached an airtel showroom in Delhi(Airtel ,pusa road)to get it converted.
The representative in the showoom completely ruled out th possibility and said that the existing prepaid connection must be atleast 8 months old!! I again reconfirmed it with the customer care over phone for atleast five times and again went to the showroom.The representative again, in a very rude manner sticked to his point and wasn't ready to agree with me.His approach was so rude and unprofessional that I'm afraid such representative's are a real shame for the group.
Can u people please tell me what has to be done??!

services of prepaid connection stopped - Vodafone

I have vodafore prepaid connection 9982943907 and services of this connection has been stopped twice during last 15 dyas and connection is not operational. Customer care 111 gives various reasons that are not confirmed and there is no official communication for suspension of services.

Threat call for payment of wrong bill. - Vodafone

I have been using (hutch) service for the last two years under the pre paid rent scheme. This Sept'07 the scheme was over but no one from the said comany contacted me for renewel or to offer new scheme. I coult not able to contact the company as their customer care number are not working. I got one message only that plan 150 has been activated on ur number. They sent me a bill for Rs 417 in which Rs 390 was charged towards rent for 2 months. Now i want to ask the company, how they can activate such plan without asking the customer. They r supposed to confirm the same. Now from the day i received the bill, i m regularly receiving calls for the payment. They r threatning me to pay the bill immediately. I already sent 2 mails to the company. My number is 9811549386.
madhu

am madhu. my mobile no,971962556whitch billed 1600.last mounth. then the agnest payment 1000 has been submit the mr. AMIT TYAGI WHITCH MO NO.9759222000 ,093583193303 WHO has worked in the ROORKEE circle.but problem is that the above payment 1000 was not submit in my account.amit tyagi has been dissappear from roorkee.and my mobile become out of service.after this i talk to vodafone billing officer MR VISHAL
MR MANNU
BUT NOT RESPONDING.
madhu

I am sachin kumar ,mobile no. 9758050880.last mounth
after 3rd itake the payment 1200 mr rav ajad .then give the dublicate reciving.am connected roorkee circle.then rav ajad leves roorkee.

didn't get Postpaid Connection. - Vodafone

I am Meer Nasirudeen.I am using vodafone prepaid connection(9843944420). I decided to migrate from perpaid to postpaid and I registered in the Vodafone store at Coimbatore for the same. Its almost 72 hours gone past since I registered for migration. Thrice I enquired for the same to them,but still I didn't got my postpaid connection activated.
Chintan

Hi Garima,
I was searching something on Google and came across your complaint. It was pretty stupid of you to believe on such calls. Do you think Delhi Police Commissioner has time to call you for this petite matter. These Vodafone/Relaince/Idea/etc. people are creeps and hire illiterate gundas for making these types of calls. They don't have even this much sense how to treat with different classes of customers. I agree that there are many defaulters when comes to phone bill payments, but they must have at least this much sense that to whom they are dealing with. Rather than training their staff on handling customer requests on time and maintaining their software systems, these service providers have opted an easy way of recovery by making these types of calls. Moreover, this is illegal to hire gundas and to threaten someone like this. Again, it was highly stupid on your part to pay the bill that was never owed to you. Never give attention to these type of calls, specially when caller doesn't have any proof of what he/she is saying. Come on we are living in free and democratic nation and should know at least this much legalities. So, don't bother yourself further on this matter.

Cheers,
Chintan

Chrging me for mobil connect service which is not active. - Vodafone

I am Yuvaraj Shanmugam, using your mobil connection. Whenever I get a bill it makes me to loose my temper. I donot have GPRS mobil connect service actived. But your are charging me for this for the last two months. My father has paid the last month bill including mobil connect charges and now I have got this month’s bill also with this charges. When this service was not required I had informed the Vodophone to deactivate it and it was done promptly. But you keep charging me for this. Please inform your staff to wake up know what is happing around. Your sevice since Vodophone has taken over is very poor.
I regret having paid for 2 years post paid subscription.
Yuvaraj Shanmugam
My number is 9943043437

i am dilshad

i am agree for vodafone postpaid connection for avery plan

Harrasment calls - Vodafone

Hi, I am continuosly getting calls which are very harrasing and Abusive.
I do not know wht is the matter. i have been paying my bills on time
before due date. but then i am getting abusive calls . sometimes
they say they have launched the case against fraud. I really do not know
wht they are talking about as i have got no notice or document relavted to
that. kindly please advice as i have no information. in this scenario.
As this is very strange and new and i am unaware to legal matters.
Kindly please help.

Vijay Laxmi Hazra

Misleading customers and incorrect information provided through Website even - Vodafone (India)/Talk plans

The service plans changed making the fool of the customers. The change resulted in the high monthly bills. Even the site doesn't provide the right information of the plan since they have changed and shows the plan which are just misleading. I have the scren shot with me. I can provide if needed. I feel disregarded through this service provider and feel helpless. I have high hopes from u guys.

Gaurav Sharma

Bill not received till date - Vodafone

Month of February 2008 bill not received yet . Cell No : 9820413383.

I WANT TO POST PAID CONNECTION PLAN

late acceptance of billing - Post Paid

i have paid my aircel postpaid bill at last day evening of my duedate for my bill. but the aircel abc cellular agent in kaundapadi but he accepted my payment and gave the bill in next day date and charged me fine for that. so please take necessary action aginst that dealer.

Final amount not received - Vodafone

I was your post paid connection customer. My Phone no. was 9758899669. I have taken it from Sanjay Place, Agra.
For some official issues I have to discontinue your service so I withdrawl your connection in mid of January-08.
At that time I was told that my rest adjusted amount from security deposite amount will reach me within 45 days of discontinue date.
I did'nt receive any amount in that period. I again visited Sanjay Place, Agra vodafone care then they said to wait for one week more as it is in progress. I again visited there to Mr. Pramod after 10 days then he replied it will take 60 days so wait up to 6-7 april. Also he denied to register my complain and to provide me any official mail id and contact no.
But now its 11th April today and I have'nt received any amount till now.
Is it your servive? Thank god I have disconnected your this type of POOR service.
I only want to know will compney give me my final adjusted amount or not?
Pls give me final answer YES or NO

Smer Jain

please send me bill detail on my mail id. (vipin_hhh@yahoo.com). my vodafone no. is 9838781688.

Vodafone Postpaid - Harrasment and threatning call by Vodafone