Vodafone Prepaid — Message is not getting delivered

Respond To Complaint

From last three month it is happening third time that when i am sending message to any number messages(sms) is not getting delivered.Last two times i have to complain and after so many calls issue got solved.

I am not undersatnding what the hell is with this issue provided by this "Vodafone prepaid service".

My number is 9742772815.I am callling to customer care but no one is picking up the call.
Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

msgs are not delivering properly - Vodafone Prepaid

hi my msg is not delivering properly to my friend pls help now one msg is also no delivered yet pls help me
Greetings of the Day!

I am Swati arora, I am using N73 music edition since 2007 and from last 2 months I am facing a problem while delivering a message to anyone it is showing unable to send msg to:---.
If you can provide me the feedback then I will be appericiated to everyone please helpme please...
once check the m, essage centre number in your mobile

message not delivering - Vodafone

from last 3 week my text messages are not delivering and also to call at vodafone customer care number is not getting connected. I have Bangalore vodafone service.Now i m in roaming and facing this difficulty. my number is 9739139438. If this problem will not solve within this week i will go to consumer court.
vodafone is one of the careless service providers in india.
not only you many of vodafone customers are facing same problem. so if you are near to vodafone store write a complaint and post to them throug hard copy.
sir i want details sending message for all mob no
my mob no 7830589060

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone Prepaid - Message is not getting delivered