Vodafone - Worst Service Ever

subha_brata on Aug 12, 2013
To summarize, there are 4 issues I faced -
1. No customer service thrice in last week after 8 PM
2. No internet connection between 9 AM to 9PM, despite of the fact that I have 2G unlimited plan in my sim
3. Never received any GPRS settings SMS despite I had requested twice
4. Vodafone took 8 days to solve an issue, not solved yet. Any telecom service industry, a P3 issue even take less than that.

I am not interested to continue with Vodafone anymore, despite of the fact I have used Vodafone only in 5 countries in last 10 yrs, but this is the worst experience ever. I have decided to move to Airtel MNP soon. This is just a feedback about what worse service customers are experiencing. ( I seriously doubt how Vodafone got best customer service award in West Bengal).

Comments

Anjali Vodafone  - India

Worse services - Vodafone

Dear all,
this is for your inform dare to convert ur prepaid into postpaid, Vodafone people you commit you quick service but forget it, you 'll be AT GREAT LOST..
You Money, your time, & Your Energy.
Last saturday [July 12, 2008] i completed all formalities to convert my prepaid a/c into Post paid but its 10days now & no process till date.
Not even listening complaints.
shyam Vodafone  - India

Hi ... I had a very unfortunate experiance with Vodafone... I am a vodafone customer for the past 10 years now and have been holding multiple numbers for all my family members and company numbers. I am very sorry to say this that the service has gone to the dogs. A recent experience I had with the company has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I activated international roaming and had specifically called up the helpline to check / findout on the international roaming charges front. The GPRS charges were not disclosed clearly and were misrepresented by the helpline attendant. It was only on returning back to india from the UK that i received the bill when they revealed the true international UK roamng charges. As a customer I feel cheated by not disclosing the charges beforehand. I have already decided to shift all my family and company vodafone accounts. You should do the same with a company who has no customer focus.
Taniya Das Vodafone  - India

Worse service - Vodafone

These ppl have entered wrong address in their system and I am suffering from my outgoing being barred for 4 dyas. they didnot even notify me before barring my outgoing. Twice ppl came for re-verification, but still these ppl have not reactivated my number.
Worse serivce.
Worse Custcare.
Pinky Vodafone  - India

Great Service - Vodafone

Been a customer of Vodafone since 4 years and amazing service... Have not faced a single issue for me to call at the Call Center.
Keep up the Good work !!!1
SUNIL NANDIPATI Vodafone  - India

Services not available - Vodafone

I had been trying to connect to vodafone customer care. The call gets disconnected with selecting just 2 IVR options. There is no way they are allowing to connect to the customer care.

Also their website is not being accessible since 2 weeks.
PANKAJ PATEL Vodafone  - India

service not provided - Vodafone

I am on romming, and frquintly i am face a NETWORK problam, at that time i wanted to make a complain to resolved it and i dialed "111" But they regreted and insulted me.They are informing me that "Go to your HOME NETWORK and raised the complain over there.
So they are not providing complet Romming Services.
PROVIDE ME A Compassion.
Then why they are publising "HAPPEY TO HELP" and not providing services What They publised or Advertise.
gopularam ramdas Vodafone  - India

china nageshwara rao Vodafone  - India

worst customer services - Vodafone

hi

this vodafone services is really providing th e worlds worst services. i made a call to my freind and ended the call at 50 sec but they charged me for 2 units when i made a call to customer service they are bluffing me saying that u made 2 calls. they charged me for a call even the call has lifted by the person whom i call.im getting irritation with this service because of their unnecessary calls and messages. they make a call about some offers and with out my acceptance they activated the callertune and if asked to customer executives they provide irrelevant answers. in one sentence this is really a bitch service.
pavab Vodafone  - India

worst customer service ever..... - Perfect settings

sun direct advertise that they have the best service but it is absolutely wrong. i have been trying to call thier customer care toll no for the last 2 days calling atleast 20 to 30 times each day bll time thr line is busy also the no. 39407575 is busy how can they say they have best service if they cant be contacted. i will never ever recomend sun direct to any one esle.
kshanawaz2000 Vodafone  - Mira Road, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Service complaint - Vodafone

Our television is giving problem. We called the service guy from videocon. He charged us Rs.250 as visiting charge but did not fix the problem. Now when we call the Support Line they are saying that we have to pay the money again for the service. Why should we pay it again when the problem was never resolved
INDRANI SENGUPTA Vodafone  - KOLKATA, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

DISRUPTION OF SERVICE - Vodafone

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have using VODAFONE prepaid connection (9830210866) since long. Since last few months I am witnessing that often my connection gets disrupted leading to complete blockage of outgoing/incoming calls. On contact I had been told to submit the relevant documents (photo ID proof, photocopy of SIM & photograph), which I had done at local Vodafone stores. In spite of that the problem persists which causes hindrance to my day-to-day activities & job.

Request you to kindly arrange to look into the matter on urgent basis.

Thanking you.

Indrani Sengupta
N Feb 1, 2011 by
Rakesh.S Vodafone  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Vodafone World's Worst Service Provider - Vodafone

Hi ,

It's regarding Mb no 9620991999. I had given a request for VMC 399 deactivation in the month of November 24th. But I have been still charged twice from Nov 25th - Dec 24 and Dec 25 - Jan 24th. When you people say that you have already DCT that service then why I'm being charged for this.

I had Four Thousand and odd outstanding, I asked them to give me time till Feb 1st and I'll clear that balance, but one of your Retention Manager Ahmed was not even ready to give me 2 days time. Why should I pay 800 Rs without usage. I want this to rectified immediately and waive off that charge. Or else the same email will be sent to TRAI with my bill details. Even I'll go LEGALLY against Vodafone for charging me for no reason. Your Vodafone Customer Service is too worst. They were not even ready to take VMC deactivation request.

Also I have another number 962066566, in this every month I'm being charged 15 Rs as download. There is no browsing or no Caller Tune is activated. This is not the first month i'm charged. I'm charged many times.

I hope this will be rectified very soon. If you people cannot do this please revert me, I know what to do.

Please click below to view more about your worst service.

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh.S

N Feb 12, 2011 by
geneluck Vodafone  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

worst customer service ever - Vodafone

Being foreign and coming from the UK, I bought a roaming sim card from vodafone store sir P.M rd in Mumbai 6th December 2010. produced all required documents( application form ,photo id, photocopy passport, visa, reference in India , name of hotel in Mumbai) . used it 5 days before incoming calls and sms were disbled. 29 Dec went to vodafone store Agra for help : they asked me to fill a complete form again with all the same documents: the sim worked again 5 days only after that. Since then I tried to have it fixed in Kolkata, Bhubaneswar (all main vodafone stores) with no success. Worst of all : 03/02/2011 went to vodafone store in Bangalore(church street) for help , next day (04/02) my sim became totally unusable (invalid sim) with > 1200 rupies credit. Not a call or sms from vodafone. Unbelievable! this is legalized steeling! I am now back in the U.K: this was a nightmare experience!!!!
Jean-luc Pepin
N Apr 26, 2011 by
Rahul agg Vodafone  - Bangalore(indiranagar), Bangalore, Karnataka, India

NOt providing the service - Vodafone

Vodafone Executive :- Naveen (Indiranagar Branch) is very careless about his work , he is not even ready to help the customer , I am having the worst experince of my life dealing with him . I am having a vodafone number-9888271031 from past five years. I have submitted him twice the proof for continuing the service which is intrupted due to thier carelessness.
N May 15, 2011 by
samy21k Vodafone  - Maharashtra, India

Services Issue - Vodafone

Hi Team,

This is with regret to inform you that again, now its proven that you people really dont care about your customers.

Last time I had complaint about MNP from vodafone and did not got any reply from anyone and finally after 15 calls to customer I got a complaint registered.

What happened after that was your customer care called on 12-May-2011 for retention from No.02271638056. and after discussion with the retention person I agreed on one plan.

Below is the plan. - Complaint No. provided by Retention person - 199110748
Local calls to any - 0.30
STD calls to any - 0.50
200 local mins free
200 National min free
400 local sms free
Rs 51/- rental 1000 local and national sms.
Roam like home service.

The same was promised to get activated in next 72 Hrs, today I got a confirmation msg of the new plan activation but after checking the same found that it was something different than
promised.

This is what your people do they dont care about your customer.

After this when I call customer care on 15-May-2011, he confirms that no such request no. exist in the system, when asked then how the plan got activated he replied,
Andromeda a Third party had called me whom you have outsourced and the plan which has got activated is against request no. 1050137492 which was never requested.

After the customer care person spoke to you backend department he replied they too dont have any such information, I asked to take a complaint but he replied that he cant and I need to
call Andromeda for the same.

Now the question is if I am a customer of Vodafone why the hell I need to call a third party of Vodafone, and What the hell I am concerned with them.

-------------------------

Mr. Zillah

This is the third time I am writing to you but as I have mentioned earlier you people just dont care for you customer I expect you not calling me this time either.

If you get what I am saying get my issue resolved in next 30 Hrs or else this time I am surely closing the number.

Hope you have a little respect of the position you are working on and take the matter on personal hands and get it resolved or else it is understood
you people dont care a Damm about your customer and are just concerned about money and nothing else.

Thanks & Regards
Sameer P Khakhar
Email:samy21k@gmail.com
Mb: 9820283875
N Aug 19, 2011 by
kalyankatts Vodafone  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

service not providing - Vodafone

i am one of ur customer, from one month i am suffring from your service, last month i have given compalin about my sim acttivation to the delar of tirumalla comuniacation.mob.no.9703665607,9985921718.
Stree no.8, habbsi guda hyderabad.
after that i haven given complain to vodafone store. clock tower secundarabad.
even from vodafone store also i am not geetting proper service.
my application no.c5075553.
mob.no.8142616826
kindly do the needful.

Kalyan
N Dec 19, 2011 by
manja_lyt@yahoo.com Vodafone  - Kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

service - Vodafone

vodafone company offered me special plan that 0.5 paise per second plan amount has been deduct from my account but plan is not yet been activated. amount has been deduted on 1 month back but stil no reply when i called cust care answer very worst and their executive doesnt know how to behviour with cust thier using abusing word on call it self
N Dec 20, 2011 by
Vel India Vodafone  - Kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hello Manja,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/rs4773 We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
N Apr 29, 2012 by
jhabi lal aryal Vodafone  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

no service - Vodafone

Dear sir/madam,
my Vodafone number is out of service for operational region i want re active my number now what i need to do for continue ?
N Apr 30, 2012 by
Vel India Vodafone  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Hello Jhabi Lal Aryal,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/KqlakK We'll get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care