Vodafone - Wrong Billing

veenugoyal on Mar 12, 2013

From 5TH of March I am trying to coordinate with you but you people didn’t want to listen me.

This is final reminder and request kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 5:32 PM
To: 'nodal.delhi@vodafone.com'
Subject: RE: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 9212645345 [REF:348387180874]
Importance: High

I didn’t get any call from this number. I got the call from all number but didn’t receive any call from your side. I am using Vodafone services; you have to recheck how the same can be done.

And also astonished I got such vague mails from Nodal Center of Vodafone.

My email ids are – vntgoel@yahoo.co.in (Personal)
Vineet@shivalikprints.com (Official)

Anything else you want to know from my side.

From: NodalDEL [mailto:nodal.delhi@vodafone.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 5:17 PM
To: vineet@shivalikprints.com
Subject: Re: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 9212645345 [REF:348387180874]

Dear Mr. Goel,

Thank you for your email dated 05/03/13 regarding the balance deduction on your mobile number 9212645345.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we tried contacting you on numbers 9212645345 & 9278829539 on 07/03/13 at 05:18 pm by number 011-71718056 however were unable to contact you we would like to confirm you that, the e-mail Id from which we have received the e-mail is not updated in our records. Hence, we request you to kindly update your e-mail Id by sending an SMS EMAIL<space>email Id to 111. Post updation of your email ID in our records, please send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail Id so that we can we can address your query.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Kunal Saxena

Vodafone Care
Contact numbers
Vodafone Care : 111 or +91- 9811098110
Nodal Officer : +91- 9811699317
(Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)
Fax number : +91- 98110000009/9811098114
E-mail : nodal.delhi@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in
---- Original Message ----
From: vineet@shivalikprints.com
Sent: 05-Mar-2013 14:24:42
To: Gunjan.Juneja@vodafone.com
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com; Corporatecare.Del@vodafone.com; Nodal.Upw@vodafone.com; Appellate.Upw@vodafone.com
Subject: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

You people donbo port my number with subscriber who is genuine and listen to customer.

I will help myself to return my hard earned money.

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:10 PM
To: 'vineet@shivalikprints.com'
Cc: 'manojsingla@shivalikprints.com'; CORPORATECAREDEL (DEL-NE), Vodafone India; Nodal Upw (UPW-NE), Vodafone India; Appellate Upw (UPW-NE), Vodafone India
Subject: Re: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

The plan details are mentioned in my mail below

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 02:03 PM India Standard Time
To: Gunjan Juneja (DEL)
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com <manojsingla@shivalikprints.com>; CORPORATECAREDEL (DEL-NE), Vodafone India; Nodal Upw (UPW-NE), Vodafone India; Appellate Upw (UPW-NE), Vodafone India
Subject: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Let me know my current plan

Calling bg.

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Pls speak to manoj on plan offerings

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 01:54 PM India Standard Time
Subject: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Adding Vodafone Corporate Care/Nodal Officer/Appellate Authority for an early action on my grievances.

Every time we are giving fake commitments and we have to chase up with Vodafone team either to correct services or to correct bills. This is routine practice.

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:46 PM
Cc: 'manojsingla@shivalikprints.com'

Manoj

Pls share the details with your user for biz plan

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 01:44 PM India Standard Time
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com <manojsingla@shivalikprints.com>
Subject: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Check local 1000 min inclusive of CUG calling.

CUG is free and after that I can avail 1000btion.

I am confused for my current plans; kindly confirm my latest plan details (calling + black berry). IF possible make it in an excel format.

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:39 PM
Cc: 'manojsingla@shivalikprints.com'
Subject: Re: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Its mentioned that as per the plan activated on your no, correct calculation is done

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:32 AM India Standard Time
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com <manojsingla@shivalikprints.com>

Hi Gunjan,

I am not clear on the below technical language of Vodafone and moreover as per provided details the billing are still wrong.

Kindly provide me simple excel format.

Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:09 AM
To: Vineet Goyal
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com
Subject: RE: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

9212645345 :- Vodafone Biz Plan is running and below mentioned benefits is available in current plan as per deal.

Customer is getting the discount in bill for the same.

cid:image001.png@01CE1731.BA83F6D0

cid:image002.png@01CE1731.BA83F6D0

Sent: 28 February 2013 17:31
Cc: manojsingla@shivalikprints.com
Subject: WRONG BILLING - SECOND TIME ON 92126 45345

Hi Gunjan,

Kindly find the attached pdf of my current bill which is generated wrongly IInd time. The bill is not in accordance with the plan which you was planned and suggested for Shivalik Group.
Every time why you was giving wrong commitments and influence us; the same cannot be repeated in future again. This time I need compensation for wrong billing why we have to check
Bills again n again and write to you to rectify the same.

The same was also happened on 26/11/2012 which was rectified later.

Kindly look in the matter personally and do the needful.

An urgent reply would be highly appreciated.

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:28 PM
To: 'Manoj'
Subject: RE: confirmation of roaming charge

Thnx Singla jee.

From: Manoj [mailto:manojsingla@shivalikprints.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:02 PM
To: 'Vineet Goyal'
Subject: FW: confirmation of roaming charge

From: Shruti Dua (DEL) [mailto:Shruti.Dua@vodafone.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:49 AM
To: Manoj; Gunjan Juneja (DEL)
Cc: rgupta@shivalikprints.com; Karan Rawat (DEL); Amit Rana (DEL)
Subject: RE: confirmation of roaming charge

Roaming

Incoming

Outgoing

STD

From: Manoj [mailto:manojsingla@shivalikprints.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 3:41 PM
To: 'shruti.dua@vodafone.com'; 'harman.josan@vodafone.com'
Cc: 'rgupta@shivalikprints.com'; 'KARAN RAWAT'; 'Amit.Rana2@vodafone.com'; 'gunjan.juneja@vodafone.com'
Subject: confirmation of roaming charge

Dear Shruti,

We want confirm to you that what is the charge of roaming incoming & outgoing on this plan.

Plan name is 335 Bliz Plan.

Rental

300 Local +National SMS Free

Free Minutes Local + Std-Set 1
1000 min Local +1000 min STD calls

Manoj
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Comments

mums4u Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

fraud(wrong information given) - Vodafone Post Paid

I WAS HAVING PREPAID SIM I GOT A CALL FROM VODAFONE TELLING THAT WE HAVE A VERY GUD POST PAID SCHEME FOR U. ITS A PLAN FOR RS399.
FEATURES WHICH I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS CONNECTION WERE AS:
VODAFONE TO VODAFONE 1000 MINUTES FREE
STD TO ANY NUMBER FREE FOR 500 MINIUTES
LOCAL SMS TO ANY NETWORK FREE

BEFORE AGREEING FOR THE PLAN I PERSONALLY CALLED THE ASSOCIATE MANY TIMES I WAS TOLD SAME FEATURES EACH TIME

BUT ALL WENT OPPOSITE MY NUMBER WAS BARRED ,INFORMING ME DAT I HAVE CROSSD MY LIMIT OF.RS800....

I CALLED THE CS SERVICE AND WAS INFRMD THAT THERES NO SUCH PLAN ....I FELT CHEATED I TOLD THEM SEND MY BILL TAKE THE PMT AND SIM AS WELL BUT INSTEAD OF DOING THAT I RECVD A MSG SAYING UR CREDIT LIMIT IS INCREASD TO 1800....
I CALLD AND ASKD FOR BILL..NO RESPONSE CAME BACK
I HAVE EEN TRIED THE NUMBER OF THE ASSOCIATE WHO GAVE ME THIS PLAN BUT NOTHING HAPPEND
NOW AGAIN MY SIM IS BARRAD WID A BALACE OF 2700
I AM BEING CHEATED BY GIVING WRONG INFROMATION ABOUT THE PLAN NOW NO BODY IS HELPING ME OUT....
Dr.ABHISHEK KASANA Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

GETTING WRONG BILLING AMOUNT. - Vodafone

Fwd: Not satisfied by the reply(DOCKET No.848544746)CELLNO.9999258467
abhishek kasana to gurpreet.nodal, rajesh_sharma

RESPECTED SIR
AM NOT GETTING PROPER FEED BACK.EARLIER ALSO HAVE MAILED REGARDING SAME PROBLEM,BUT ALL IN VAIN.AS MENTION BELOW I HAVE GOT A MAIL FROM Ms.NEHA SHARMA ON 8TH JAN,STATING MY TARRIF PLAN AS MENTION BELOW, AND AM HAVING A HARD COPY OF SAME IN MY INBOX.BUT IN MY MONTHLY BILL AM GETTING CHARGED EXTRA.TRIED TO DISCUSS THE SAME PROBLEB WITH CUSTOMER CARE NO. BUT OF NO USE(EVEN THOSE PERSON DONT KNOW CLEAR STATUS OF MY ACCOUNT AND TARRIF. , ALSO THROUGH VARIOUS MAILS TO care@vodafone.com, but of no use.In case you need the copy of previous mail with the reply of ur customer care person-THEN I LL FORWARD YOU THE SAME.IN WHICH THEY HAVE MENTION ME THE PLAN ,TARRIF AND CHARGES.AS I HAVE SAVED A HARD COPY OF THE SAME IN MY INBOX.
FINALLY I REQUEST YOUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED OFFICE TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEED FUL.

REGARDS
Dr.ABHISHEK KASANA
PH. NO. 9999258467,9811076757
poonam Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

I was promised a plan without the monthly rent and clip charges but were surprised to see that both had been levied in the bill.
I gave a written complaint but no reply/action was taken.
Also i have not received answer to my mails.
When i took up the issue with customer care they told me that the person who had sold me the plan was a DSA (outside agency) and they were not responsible for any fabrication by him.
I have advised them that i took the said plan from a vodafone outlet at a metro station but have been advised to pay the full amount.
I am extremely aggrived at the callous attitude.
SUKANYA THOTA Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

non receipt of itemised bills -Reg - Vodafone

My mobile phone number is 9885821254 post paid connection i am regular bill paying custmore. In this month i have not yet received itemised bills so far. I did not paid bills due to looking bill is very high. Hence, i request you to send me itemised bills immediately so that i can enable to pay the bill of current month without late fee. I am reminding local dealer but he did not get so far. please look into this matter personally and send the bills immediately.

thanking you

T.SUKANYA
SUKANYA THOTA Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

SEND ME ITEMISED BILLS IMMEDIATELY
Bharti Sen Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

wrong billing IS not activated - IR

Dear Sirs

I had travelled to Ireland last month. I had asked for International Roaming to be activated on my mob 9819254532 on 25th Feb 2008

When in Dublin I realised my mob had not been activated to any network there. On complaint thru landline I was told to try various means of activating, switch off and on, selecting network manual and automatic etc. But it never worked even though vodafone serves in that area

After complaing on landline for 3 days, I purchased a local vodafone sim card + 353 879398470 and then my phone worked

I am surprised to receive my mob bill of 04.03.08 in which I have been charged Rs 149 for International Roaming service that never got activated. Instead I had to incur extra expenses in foreign currency to make landline phonecall complaints toIndia and also on purchase of a local sim card

Though I am paying the March bill under protest, I would request you to waive off this amount and credit me the same

Thanking You

Bharati Sen
Rakesh Kumar Srivastava Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

hindi message - Vodafone

(a)Once you rechrge your STV in advance, it is not activated. It will be activated only when earlier STV validity is over. Is't it funny in the era of computers?
(b)Once you recharge your bonus card of Rs 100/=, a SMS says "Aap ka bonus card(35) ---- tak manya hai, Aaj recharge kiye gaye bonus card ke liye 24 ghante baad dobara bonus card (35/60/100) likhkar 144 pe bheje.
bonus card (35/60/100) or a lot of combination one can try, the return SMS is wrong keyword enter, enter right keyword.
What is right keyword?
Neha Kalra Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I have sent mail to corporate care for the change of my plan to corporate plan in feb 2008, as per the confirmatory message received on customer care i was informed that i will be switched to corporate plan which offers 1000 mins free to vodafone numbers and 1000 SMS free as given to Hughes Escorts Communication ltd on 24 feb 2008 but now i have been charged with tariff of Hughes Super Plan 399, I have called several times on the customer care and after speaking with the customer care officers for 30 mins at a strecth, no resolution has been achived, its the height of mental harrasment i have to go through.
Abhishek Verma Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

My plan has been changed without informing me - Vodafone

I have been a victim of this 2 times. I am availing STD@re.1 plan by recharging with 455 prepaid offer. One fine morning, when it was still Hutch(now it is vodafone), I made STD call for 21 minutes, and to my shock I was charged 50+ bucks, when I called up customer care, they apologised for the unintended plan change and promised me of refunding the lost amount, but it never happened.
For the second time in succession, when Hutch became Vodafone, one morning I ended up paying 30+ bucks for a mere 10 mins STD call and this time around I was shocked with cutomer care explanation that my plan has been changed to base plan since Vodafone has decided to discontinue 455 plan suddenly, and I was told of some rubbish 88 plan to go for.
aniket Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

I had made a payment of 1000 in october in two installmensts, in two installments of 500 each on the same day.One payment was recorded and tghe other which was made an hour later was not. So i submitted the receipt number and faxed it to them for which i obviously din't get any reply.
the service centre assured me later that the matter will be looked into and the bill will be updated, but it was not, and im still paying the late payment cahrges on that as well as im yet 2 recieve that 5oo reversal back.Also they charge me very month with voadfone live services.After being fed up I asked the Customer help represntative to get it deactivated himself, he did it by himself and showed me and asked me 2 be rest assured.ven today i m paying for dat deactivated services too.And the reversals they promise is never given. they promised me a reversal of 1000 of which i got 300 sactioned, which im still awaiting from the last two months.im fixed...customers reading pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't be fooled by them.Lets stand up against them.Plese help me in any way you could.
Davinder chaudhary Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

activation of ISD calls - consultancy in legal matters

i have made so many calls to customer services regarging the avtivation of ISD call as discuss on phone i mail you four times on dated 8.07.08 again 9.07.08 and ref no. 176123449507 and
11.07.08 and your excutive said we do not do any thingu wait.
kindly take action and activate my ISD calls.

thanks
davinder chaudhary
Jyoti Ashok Yadav Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

we are in group of three...
I am diagree with the bill received this month...
I need details of all outgoing call...
pls. do the needful

Jyoti
Himanshu Pathak Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

I am using a postpaid connection and my billing plan is Rs 250 monthly and as per the plan details I get 500 local mobile to mobile calls and after thAT I am charged at 30 paise per minute but from last two months I am wrongly charged for all my callls at 60 paise per minute instead of 30 paise. Is there any law by which these private companies can be checked for their will????

Can Indian penal law help me to solve this problem by which these companies are making profit by cheating the Indain folk.
vimal kumar Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

wrong bill - postpaid

dear sir i am using airtel postpaid connection . i am not getting my e bill even i have registered for this services,
i am getting wrong bill. which i never used services.
my airtel no is 9793702555.
please consider this
othervise i will wind up this connection
thanking u
S.K. GUPTA Vodafone  - India

BILL NOT RECEIVED - SHRUTI ELECTRONICS

I AM S.K. GUPTA
I HAVE NOT RD. MY BILL MONTH OF OCTOBER 2008 RS. 747.00
I REQUESTED TO PLEASE SEND MY PL. BY COURIER AS SOON AS POSIBLE.
Raj Kumar Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

I am Raj Kumar baring a relationship no. 1.19907629, Cell.No. 9873935398 request you to please correct my bill statement.
i have change my plan 2-+3 month ago from talk 249 Megaplan to lifetime validity plan. because on that time i request your costumer care that i am going outside from india & may be i will come after 2-3 month. they tell me that my plan was changed. but till now my plan was no change and i am suffering from your bill without taking your services. i promise that i will pay my real outstanding. but i shell not pay your fale bill which i am not use sience two month.
if u can solve this metter then please.
thanks
Raj kumar
Nirmal Chandra Kar Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

Wrong messages - Vodafone

I the undersigned is a customer of Vodafone (No.9916307858)since February, 2007. Recently I received SMS from Vodafone that if you recharge with Rs.701/- You ll get talktime of Rs.891/-. The additional talktime will be credited in 24 hours.I also confirmed the same with your customer care and then recharged Rs701/-on 13.11.2008. However, to my utter surprise I have not got the additional talktime veen after lapse of 2 days. Then I enquired with the Customer care, but they came up with a different story and told that my target is Rs.829/- and if I will recharge with that amount additional talktime of Rs.91/- will be credited to my account. I could not understand this as there was no mention about any conditions and about Rs.829/- and Rs.91/- in the 1st message whatever I had received. Further, since last 2 days i.e. 17.11.08 and 18.11.08 I have received two SMSs from Vodafone that you recharge with Rs.90/- and you will get talktime of Rs.169/-. The additional talktime will be credited within 24 hours. Since I am already cheated in the previous instance, I want to check up the authenticity of these messages frowarded by Vodafone.
From the above, it is evidently clear that I am cheated by vodafone. I expect your early response in thsi regard please, otherwise I will be constrained to take legal course of action for cheating the customers.

You can check the details of messgaes sent to me by Vodafone.

Anticipating your positive response please.

Nirmal Chandra Kar

Chief Manager,
CUSTOMER SERVICES,
“Vodafone”

Sub: - CELL No: 98205-04621. a/c No: 1.10203688

I would like to put before you following few lines for your kind perusal and record.

In February 2008, I have taken an addition cell connection no # 99209-04621. Unfortunately, I was admitted to hospital on 28th March 2008 to 24 April 2008 for heart attack. On 2nd April I had call up your office on 111 to discontinue the connection # 99209-04621. Since we are not going to utilize. I had requested to cancellation of the connection to one of the Telephone exc. She had informed me that she had taken care to do the needful in the matter. Since the line was disconnected and not received any bills till date (18.11.2008) for this cell No:99209-04621, I had presumed that the matter is not pending any more.

Last week, I had received a call from one the call centre…that there is one bill pending for Rs. 673/-, to my surprise the language used by the person of call of very bad taste and tempted me to do the police complain against that person. Since I had read bad name of service centers of ICICI bank & HDFC bank, if I act the manner in which they compelled me to act was restrain for my beloved company “Vodafone”. Since I am one of old customer, I thought it might be mistake on the part of the company to appoint such nonsense persons who are spoiling the name of the company.

Since I have received one more massage that my main line 98205-04621 will be disconnected if I do not pay the money Rs. 673/-. If my intention was not proper than I would have not taken another last month connection No:97694-04621. I would take in another name from OUR VODAFONE or other company.

Looking to my above fact kindly waive the undue bill to me and restore my line for cell no:97694-04621.

I hope you will kindly consider looking to past relation and circumstances in which you had charged. Without sending me any bills for last 8 months.

Kindly Do The Needful In The Matter.

Sincerely Yours,

Kaushan Dinesh Shah
VENKATA RAO PATNALA Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

don't go for vodafone at any cost - Vodafone

vodafone is happy to make money only, they are not good at service they are not good at network, the customer care people doest know how to respond, what ever you ask they will tell you same mugging answer, no body will take responsibility. take my case I lost my mobile I have raised a complaint to block the post paid sim, they have not blocked it now I applied for disconnection Now they are demanding for the amount after I applied for the sim blcok request.
I have informed vodafone care to block it they have not that is vodafone problem. somebody used those phone calls why should I pay the bill even I compalined that my mobile has been stolen.

I tried to ring my mobile, immediately I lost my mobile. you know what was message it was giving.
network busy, and lines busy, not even engage, that is the main network problem with vodafone. If anybody has any queries contact me at my email id
Complainant4438612 Vodafone  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

wrong bill - vodaafone/gujarat

i have vodafone connection which was stopped from last 4 months. now company sent me a notice through advocate to pay rs. 715 + 500 extra & 24% interest what to do? pls. suggest my vodafone no. 9825020838 my contact no. is 09974816699

Pragnesh H. Gajjar,