Voltas AC - customer service sucks

jatin pathak
I have bought Vertis elite 1 ton split AC from "R.A electronics, panch bati bharuch". Within a months time, i have a water dripping problem from the pipe. On complaining to R.A electronics, he did not respond for 8 days and on calling again, he said conveyance charges(Rs 150/-) has to be paid and even after this he does not guarentee immediate service. Does voltas have such bad dealers who piss off their customers?

Voltas customer service really sucks!!

Comments

I have bought Vertis elite 1 ton split AC from "R.A electronics, panch bati bharuch, gujarat". Within a months time, i have a water dripping problem from the pipe. On complaining to R.A electronics, he did not respond for 8 days and on calling again, he said conveyance charges has to be paid by me and even after this he does not guarentee immediate service. Does voltas have such bad dealers who piss off their customers?

Service of volats really sucks

Even I have the same problem. The AC purchased by me had problems sice beginning but the dealer (Vikrant Electronics Showroom, Gurgaon) did not respond even after various complaints. Now finally the AC stopped working but the dealer did not attend the complaint. I am forwarding the matter to consumer court as I am fed up of it now. This level of after sales services by Voltas has really deteriorated the image of the Company.

I am facing the same problem. Dealer is unable to provide Service & Voltas customer Care centre is not responding properly. How can one suggest to go for voltas product with such a pitty exp.

We have lodged a complaint 10 days before at your service centre mentioned below :
A-13/6 site-III, meerut road, ghaziabad
about a recently bought voltas AC .
Complaint no.19/36 of B-28 BRIJ VIHAR, Ghaziabad, near site-IV sahibabad
They respond to our complaint after calling to them 20 times and atlast serviceman from yr company came on sunday.They were in hurry, they didn't even bother to check it properly, and instead of checking by themselves they make it our fault, that yr neutral wire is weak.In front of them we call up our electrician and hav checked everything, there's no fault from our side.when we told them to wait for sometime, they didn't listen to us n leave d place.

Waiting for your reply.

I bought a 1.5 T Vertis Plus last year on 17th May.I got 2 free service coupon with that.
This year when on June 30 th I called up Voltar Call Centre, Ghaziabad for free servicing, they said that those coupons were valid only for one year.
1. The dealer from whom I purchased AC didn't tell me about it that such rule exist.
2. The Manual which comes with AC doens't say such rule .
3. How someone is supposed to use 2 free service coupon in a year? When I asked callcentre they said you should have used it once in the beginning of winter and once in March this year. Does it make sense ?
3. I asked her(customer care exec) to give me superior's nos, she gave me one which I am trying from 2 days but not reachable.

This is a big fraud, cheating. I am mailing the same to voltas and if I don't get any satisfying reply I am moving to consumer court.

very noise in AC - voltas/ voltas vertis AC 1.5 ton window

i buy a AC of 1.5 ton window, just two month back, and it make very noise when it working.Plz solve this problem as soon as possible.

vipin saini ( 9350563677)

to avail the free service - 1.5 Ton split A/C

On 28-10-2008 I made a call to register my compalint for free service afor which I call Id No.S8CA2803984 and again I reminded them On 03-11-2008 with an Id No.S8CB0306169. For the complaints there is no action. Again I contacted the service engineers and DK Engineering two times and finally on 13th Nove 2008 in the morning for which they have replied that with in two hours the service engineer visit your residence and do the service. When I contacted in the evening the enginerr is heldup in the traffic and he will visit with in half an hour. Since from morning I am in the residence and I could not go any where thinking that the service engineer may come at any time. Till now no one visited and the complaint is unattended. I don't know how these registrations are closed with out attending the complaints and the sevice of LG is seems to be very poor. If it is not attended taheaare is no other alternative that the consumers/customers should approach the appropriate authorities to redress their grievances

The same problem has ben faced by me as I bought an ac from Paschim vihar, New Delhi in Feb. 2008 then I shifted to Hisar where I went to a Voltas Ac Dealer, Dhuria & Co., Red square market Hisar to provide services but he denied saying that we will not do it as this has not ben purchased from us .

Window air conditioner : required gash and service : urgent basis
purchasing from Shree ganesh Traders JAMNAGAR

Purchased a voltas 1.5ton split AC(Vertis elite) from Vasanth & Co, chennai on February 7th, 2009. Day-1 itself problems started. Technician who came drunk was unable to identify the root cause. Service call registered from the show room was closed by the customer care (consent given by show room)mentioning that the call has been resolved. When contacted again, the customer care executive was not even ready to register a new complaint. When spoke to people concerned there was no clear explanation on how a malfunctioning unit is given to the customer. This throws light into various aspects: a) Loop holes in quality check at different levels
b) Lack of customer care
c) Negligence and don't care approach
d) Unprofessional approach in terms of installation and demo
Hope this experience would be an eye opener for others.
Think before you leap!!!

KNITSTRONG TECHNOUTILITY SOLUTIONS is a organisation engaged in the field of Maintenance, Updation / Installation of Window, Split AC, Ductable, Packaged units of HVAC on turn key basis. We have a good team of skilled professionals. We also have good rapport liaison for direct sales with OEMs e.g. BLUESTAR, CARRIER, VOLTAS LG. Request to direct your queries. We wish to have long term association and assure to deliver better on Time, First time every time. Contact Mob 9871279047
GHAZIABAD - 201011

make friend service does not work - nothing

Hello….., I have a problem in orkut. When I send friend request in orkut, a massage come on screen that Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled. How to solve it. Give answer as soon as possible

i bought a voltas elite 1 ton and it was damaged in the sealed box itself. people from voltas checked and promised to replace and never returned. i am still waiting for my a/c to deliver cool air even after spending Rs. 19000/- IR including stabliser and fitments. may god help me .

Required customer care no. for Faridabad(Haryana)

help me - electronic ac showroom

muje pyar ho gaya he ek ladki se, lekin ladki kisi or se pyar karti he,

ab aap hi batao me kya karu, ladki k mammy-papa hum dono ki shadi

bhi karvana chahte he lekin ladki kuch jawab nahi de rahi he

aap muje batana

customer care service centre contact number - AC

i could not find your contact number for service of my AC purchased from u. please short out my problem as soon as possible

manmohan khemka
845, CA appartment
Paschim vihar- 1100063
new delhi
D
mohan

DEAR SIR

I PURCHASD A AC SPLIT .WE FACING SOME PROBLEM WITH AC ITS DEAD AND NO BODY COMES TO FOR DEMO.UR CUSTOEMR CARE NUMBER IS ALWAYS BUSY.SO WHERE WE REGISTRED MY COMPLAINT SO PLZ SEND ANY ENGG TO MY HOME WE FACING SO MUCH PROBLEM. PLZ HELP.PLZ CALL BEFOR VISIT, REVERT NEED FULLY

HARMESH YADAV
S/O DHUNGAR SINGH YADAV
CHACKER PUR H NO-36
NR KRISHNA MARKEET BEHIND SHARA MALL
GURGAON

we bought VOLTAS A.C.FROM RHYTHMHOUSE, B-1/35, 36, SECTOR-18, NOIDA.201301 (UP)
OUR BILLING IS ON THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY M/S J&S WIRELINKS (P) LTD. D-302, SECTOR-10, NOIDA.(UP).

COMPLAINT- COOLING IS NOT DOING.

mobile-9818328989

I bought voltas AC vertis plus(hot& cold) from Malerkotla Universal shop Sarhindi gate in May 2008.Till date no Service Engineer came for servicing of AC after repeated request to shop owner after multitimes complain also. please send company representative as soon as possible.My mobile no is 9317705152.

I have VOLTAS WONDER WINDOW A/C 1 TON .I agree it was purchase a long time ago but the functioning is excellant. Very recently the Grille of the Window front broke and I lodged a complaint with your toll free number [ 1800-425-4555] on April 09 2009 the complaint number being 09AP090134 and the customer ID given C0868197.An enginner called on my residence the next day and submitted his report vide FSR NO. 5944. Thta was the last I heared. As I didnot receive any call back I contacted Mr. Nair [ MOB 9922967838 on 13 April 2009 and he assured me that he would revert. As no response I called again free toll number and was requested to contact Mr. Patil [ MOB 92256 61137 ] AND HE assured me on April 17 2009 that Mr. Nair will contact me IMMEDIATELY and try to resolve the matter. Mr Nair DID CALL and he advised that he does not guarantee a replacement grille but he will neverthe less arrange to take my existing grille and will see in the market availability.This was on 17 April @ 1600 hrs.After that once again AS IN THE PAST no body contacted abd I again contacted Mr. Patil and the blame game started the FINAL OUTCOME ZERO.
I am really surprised at the service and who suffers customer.I atleast EXPECT A RESPONES FROM YOUR SIDE or AS I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE MATTER WILL REST HERE.Who cares if the customer suffers !!!

Voltas AC - customer service sucks