Voter ID - name and address correction

sanjay kumar pansari
Respected Sir,
My full name is "Sanjay Kumar Pansari" but in my voter id(BR/17/095/288084), it is printed "Sanjay Pansari".My full address is "ward no:17, rambabu chowk, samastipur-848101(bihar)" but it is printed "H no:112, Moh. Ghoshlen, P.O. Samastipur, Distt. samastipur.I have to make corrections in my voter id.I have all the supporting papers for those corrections.Plz inform me the right way to do it???

Regds,
Sanjay Kumar Pansari
Ward no:17
Rambabu Chowk
Samastipur-848101(Bihar)

Comments

N Jul 24, 2013 by
ravikantpoddar

Best Review
My Voter Id Card No.RXV0759753, My Name is Ravi Kant Poddar, but my Name, Father Name and date of birth has changed on ID card so kindly rectify with below details and issue a new id with exact details

Date of Birth : 01.04.1986
Name : - Ravi Kant Poddar
Father Name :- Ram Dev Poddar

Vill - Kerai
Anchal - Vibhutipur
Disst - Samstipur
Pin Code - 848160

Kindly do the necessary correction and arrange new Id with above details with an early date.

my voter id no isSWZO111914, I RECEIVED THE CARD ON 17.03.2009, ALL THE INFORMATIONS

OR CORRECT BUT ONLY ONE CORRECTION IS MY DATE OF BIRTH IS CHANGED. Its written in

the id card is 05.19.1967. but actual my date of birth is 05.24.1967. Kindly change the the correct date

of birth in my voter id card. if you want any proof i will send to you

There is spelling mistake in my father name and i want to make correction in that.

There is spelling mistake in my father name actually the correct spelling is SHANABHAI and in ID it has been written as SHANABAI which is wrong and I want to make correction in that.

There is spelling mistake in my name and i want to make correction in that as well as my address

Mine Name is Incorrect :- Mritunjay Kumar

voter id card my DOB incorrect - XX-XX-1987
voter id card my DOB correct - 15-03-1985

My Village Name is Incorrect :- Manjil Mubarak
My Village Name is Correct is :- Lakshrampur

I would request you to please look into the matter and get my particulars corrected.

Mritunjay Kumar
+919718163966

Respected Sir,
My full name is "Sridhar" but in my voter id(CWS4268140), it is printed "Srithar".My Father Name is Mr."Gowrappan", But it's Printed "Gourappan" and My Date of Birth is "04-05-1989" In the Voter ID it's mention as "05-04-1989". My full address is "ward no:01, 1/40 th Mariyamman Koil Street, Alangkuppam-635814(Tamil Nadu)" but it is printed "Wardno:02, MurukarKoilStreet, Alankuppam, Alagkuppam(p), Vellore-635814.for those correction regarding my father went more than 20 times to collector office, and also Thasildhar office from Jan2009 onwards.But I still Didn't Received Any single response from the Consultant Officers. I have to make corrections in my voter id.I have all the supporting papers for those corrections.Plz inform me the right way to do it???.Because of this Problem I unable to get a Income tax permanet Acc No.

Warm And Regadrs,
G.Sridhar,
TATA PROJECTS LTD,
1/40th Mariyamman Koil Street,
Alangkuppam-635814,
Vellore Dist.
Tamil Nadu.

change name in Voter ID - VOTER ID

I have to change my name in voter ID it is wrongly printed.

MY Voter ID No: RBV0376996
Present Name on Voter ID: B.Bhaskar Reddy

Correction Required(Desired) Name:B.Bhaskara Reddy. plz help ih this there is a problem for me.
N Jul 27, 2011 by
vaibhav upadhyay

I have to change my name in voter ID it is wrongly printed.

MY Voter ID No: ZGX0140707
Present Name on Voter ID: SHAMEEM

Correction Required(Desired) Name: SAMEER.
plz help ih this there is a problem for me.
So plz do the needful help for me

Thanking You.

Sameer Khan
Contact No. 08806667465
N Nov 4, 2011 by
atuldhembre Voter ID  - Daund, Pune, Maharashtra, India

voter id correction - VOTER ID

I want to correction my votor id card because they had mention wrong surname.
i want to change

Atul Popat Dhembre

N Feb 9, 2012 by
R.POORNA KUMAR

AM R.POORNA KUMAR RESIDING IN SALEM.AND I AM 21 YEAR OLD..
I HAVE RECIEVED MY VOTER ID BUT THERE IS MISTAKE IN MY FATHER NAME ….
SO WHAT IS PROCEDURE TO CHANGE THE VOTER ID CARD…….
PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION FOR THIS…..
D Nov 7, 2012 by
raj.sumit3@gmail.com

Respected Sir,
My full name is SUMIT RAJ, S/o-RAJ KISHORE SAH, my date of birth is-05/08/1988 & My address is:t-Harnathchak, PO-Singhia Makandpur, Via-Naugachia, Dist-Bhagalpur, State-Bihar(853204)my voter id card no is--FWW5100656)
sir in my voter id card there is mistake in my Date of Birth And Complete address.kindly tell me how i'll gate correction in my voter id card.So many time i have submitted photo n form in blo office but they will never send me correct voter id card.

Regds,
sumit Raj

D Dec 4, 2012 by
barnawalniraj

Hello Sir there is mistake on my name and age. In my job card there is written Niraj Kumar Sah instead of Niraj Kumar Barnawal and 27years instead of 21years. Plz give me suggestion what can i do?
vhazarathaiah

My Voter Id Card No.ZAF1128701, My Name is Hazarathaiah Velampalli, but my address and date of birth has changed on ID card so kindly rectify with below details and issue a new id with exact details

Date of Birth : 25.06.1969

V.Hazarathaiah,

vhazarathaiah

My Voter Id Card No.ZAF1128743, My Name is Sumalatha Velampalli, but my address and date of birth has changed on ID card so kindly rectify with below details and issue a new id with exact details

Date of Birth : 21.06.1982