Voter ID Card - non receipt of voter ID cards

Y.RAMESH BABU
We are 5 members in a family reciding in the same house bearing No. 42-599/3/201. In the voter list our names are obserbed with out photos and with spelling mistakes. Where as in telugu script the names are correct. But none of us got the ID cards so far.The area fals in AP, RR dist. and Malkajgiri constituency.

The polling station No. and the s.No in roll as fallows
P.stn No. S.No.
217 101
217 102
217 103
217 104
218 71

When we enquired in the respective constituency they told the cards will be sent to some near by school and every weak we are supposed to go and check there. Is this the method every where? What we we have to do in case we do not receive the voter ID cards. In our compex there are so many people like us not received the cards. It is my moral resposibility to obtain the ID cards. Please advice.

Ramesh Babu Y

Comments

From: K Sujeendran, Flat No 206, BL 13 Prajay Shelters, Bollarum Rd, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
I have applied for Voter ID Card last year for self and my wife (Sarbjeet Kaur). I have got the Voter ID card nos FYY 4176780 & FYY 3454071 but not the Voter ID card.
Please to the needful

K Sujeendran

i dont have voter id

I have submitted my full Voter id card forms with all docs. and also give in farm my phone no. but
i have not received my id card this is 2nd time that i am not be happy about this system and govt. work

Pls give me the related depatment tel no. and address

my zone is vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
my name is manish tiwari
contact No.9314382815

i have submitted my full voter id card forms with all doc along with the photos three times. but till date i have not received my voter id card. i am not happy about the system.

my zone is L.B.Nagar, hyderabad.
My Phone No: 9391049749

I have not reced voter ID card of my whole family...
1. Kunjbihari Sharma
2. Dheeraj K Sharm
3. Kanchan Sharma

Rgds
Dheeraj

I saket agarwal has submitted form of voter id application at sanath nagar e-seva and at the time of submitting application i was told that the address will be verified and soon after that voter id will be issued to us.but till date i have not received any thing and no one came for verivication also.the details are as under

Name age gender

Saket agarwal 23 male
gaurav agarwal 25 male
Chetna agarwal 21 female
Address: D.no. 7-1-282/C/1/13, lingiah nagar, balkampet, hyderabad
Post office:sanath nagar, hyderabad
pin no :500018
Neeraj

This is to inform that my photograph and the filled form etc. were collected by your representatives in first week of August. There has been no response after that.
You are requested to look into the matter and ensure its availability at earliest.

Neeraj Kumar
S/o Sh Vedpal Singh
House no-695-696, Gali No-14
New Baselwa Colony, Faridabad
Haryana

dear sir
my name kshirod jena, my native orissa now iam in bangalore, my age 24 but i dont have any voter id card, my disct: bhardhak in orissa, how iam get my voter id card please give any idea

I did not received Voter ID card.

My age - 43 years

Address = 31-153/5, Plot No.113, Krishna Enclave, Kanajiguda, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad-500015

Hai Sir,

I have enrolled for voter ID CARD, but so far I have not recieved the card. I have searched in the E.roll site, it was alloted and the card No. is JJ4285854. This is my address. H.No. 16-2-752/21/20, Triveni Nagar, Gaddiannaram, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad. Pls kindly deliver my voter card as soon as possible.

i had not received my fresh voter id card.please send me my voter id card.

I Ranjita Sahoo have applied for my voter identity card at NAC office, Belpahar in Jharsuguda district at Orissa.My voter card no. is FBZ2084010. but still I havent got my voter card.My company joinin has come and I need to produce it over there.Kindly look into this matter and ensure its availability at earliest.

Thanking you,

Ranjita Sahoo
Qtr - K/25, T.R.L Colony
At/Po - Belpahar, Dist - Jharsuguda
Orissa, pin- 768218

I was residing in hostel for last 11 years for my studies.I don't have my voter id card.i got married in january 2007.i completed my studies (phd) in march 2009. now i wish to get the voter id card.how could i get it. i have not changed my sir name yet.is it compulsory to change the name? from where i should make the card now..from my father's residence or my husband's.please tell me about the necessary proceedings to get the voter card in any case.

My zone is IVRI Mukteshwar (Nainital) Uttarakhand (My Father's) and Anand Bagh, Haldwani, Uttarakhand (My husband's)
My phone no. is 9410349848

I m resident of Dadar (Mumbai).I have applied for voter id card in nov 2009 but no response received from them.

how to apply for a duplicate voter id card

This is to inform that my photograph and the filled form etc. were collected by your representatives ( my village school head master) . at present my name is not in voter list.There has been no response after that.

Satya Narayan Biswal.
DOB-12-05-1979.
S/o-Hrudananda Biswal.
At-Radagan,
Po-Paripada Nizampur,
Via-Mangalpur,
Dist-Jajpur,
Orissa, Pin-755011.

ia m in bangalore ok my id deteals
D Mar 14, 2011 by

PIN-754027
STATE-ORISSA
MOB-7873819560

DEAR SIR,
I HEREBY CONTACTING YOU FOR PRESENTING A COMPLAINT AGAINST OUR LOCAL VOTER ID ISSUING AUTHORITY THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY VOTER ID FOR WHICH I HAD APPLIED BEFORE TWO YEAR BY PAYING RS.40 ALONG WITH FILLING OF UP THE ELECTION COMMISSION FROM WITH TWO PASPORT SIZE PHOTOS.

THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION ABOUT THIS FACT.

Voter ID Card - non receipt of voter ID cards