Voter ID Card - Delay in Issuing Voter Id Card

pavani_1584@rediffmail.com on Jul 1, 2012
Delay in issue of voter id card
To,
The Chief Electoral Officer,
Boduppal,
Rangareddy,
Andhra Pradesh,
India.

Respected Sir,
I have been a resident of A.P. since birth. and I have applied for Voter id card (Application#566468), in the month of April 2011 and i haven't received
the card till now. Here I have attached the status of that card that it is showing that "the card is still under verification" since one year.
Please look into this issue and try to provide me your help so that I could receive my Voter card as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavani Bolloju.

Delay in Issuing Voter Id Card

Comments

KOTHA VAMSI KRISHNA Voter ID  - India

Voter ID Issuing Delayed - VOTER ID

i applied for voter id 2 years back and till now i haven't received any sort of information from the concerned department.. How can i get voter ID ? Recently, before state elections i visited concern department for the same but there is NO USE ( as it is govt. department .. I should say)..
Pushpa Agarwal Voter ID Card  - India

I have applied for Voter Id Registration on 20 February 2006 at H.P.O, Secunderabad, along with my photographs & Id proofs (Bank Passbook, Ration Card) but I'm yet to recieve my Voter Id Card. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the same immediately.
HEMANT PALAV Voter ID Card  - India

I have applied for Voter Id Registration on 5 January 2008 at DAHISAR. but I'm yet to recieve my Voter Id Card. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the same immediately.
Devasena vote id card  - India

delaying for issue - vote id card

I am from Coimbatore.This year i included my name in the voters list and i got the voting card before the MP election..But the address and my photo was changed...Again I applied for the new one..In Refreshed voters lists nothing was changed ....then what is the use of applying for the new one..Kindly see to that sir..please initimate me about when i have to apply again to get my correct voter id card..my card no:RTG0577965..Thank you.
hharik Voter ID Card  - India

My house has burn lost one year before. They are delaying to issue to voter id card.
Kindly make it ASP
D Dec 1, 2012 by
ckchy858

My father's name is Padma Kant Choudhary(correct) not Padhkant Choudhary(incorrect)in my voter ID card No-AFS1367820 and the bhagya sankhya of my Nirwachan area is-111, Patna, Bankipur.
N Feb 9, 2013 by