Voter ID Card - VOTER ID CARD No. ABS0189837

R007 on Jun 10, 2012
Voter Id card
I am again very unhappy to say that there is no any great news and difference for me as far as electoral enrolment is concerned. Sir I have my voter Id card But it is useless because The address of voter id card it not correct address. I have complaint in nagar palika Chandausi But they told to me it can not change at any cost. I can not so this Card to any Address Proof or Id Proof during to wrong Address (837/42,Gandhi Rod Ashink,Gawedhi rod Chandausi )This address is not any where in chandausi infect in moradabad Dis-tic .Please change my voter id card because i have argent need of Voter id card because I wanna Made my Passport Immediately.

Name-NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH
Mobile No-9719132146
Email-id- naveen07singh@gmail.com
Voter ID CARD No.- ABS0189837

I

Comments

D Nov 27, 2012 by
PRIYESH PRITAM

Respected sir, I beg to say that my name is PRIYESH PRITAM and my voter identity card number is USC0718684 but my name and year of birth (correct DOB is 5/11/1989 ) is wrongly mentioned in the voted ID card.Also my photo is not clearly visible.So I request you let my wrong information be corrected.For this Iwill always be obilised to you.
N Feb 27, 2013 by
balavsnaval

Respected Sir
I am Balamurugan.v, In my voter ID pincode number is Changed so i want to change my voter Id Pin code number please suggest me how to change

Voter ID Card - VOTER ID CARD No. ABS0189837