ritu04

My Voter id Card No. is DL/04/038/042516. Now, I have shifted from { KALYAN VAS} To (PANDAV NAGAR). Please tell from where i get my Voter id card on my new address.

Name: Uma Sharma
Husband's Name: Vikash Sharma
Date of Birth: 04/03/1969

Comments

I have been received two voter identity cards of myself (Jagat Singh Rana) and my wife (Sangeeta Devi Rana) bearing No.YD10499384 & No.YD10499392 respectively in which my residential address is:- N-56-A, N-Block, MD Road, Gopal Nagar, Delhi-110043 which is wrongly printed. But my actual residential address is : Plot No.7, N-Block, Gopal Nagar, Behind Krishan Vatika (Nanak Payaoo), Delhi-110043.

Kindly make correction of residential address in my both voter identity cards and issue at the earliest.

I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOTER I.CARD OF MYSELF (JAGAT SINGH RANA) AND MY WIFE(SANGEETA DEVI RANA) BEARING NO.YD10499384 & NO.YD10499392 RESPECTIVELY IN WHICH MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IS PRINTED AS N-56, A, N-BLOCK, MD ROAD, GOPAL NAGAR, DELHI-110043 WHICH IS WRONG. BUT MY ACTUAL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IS: PLOT NO.7, N-BLOCK, GOPAL NAGAR, BEHIND KRISHAN VATIKA (NEAR NANAK PIYAOO), DELHI-110043.

PLEASE MAKE CORRECT OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IN BOTH THE VOTER I.CARDS AND ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.

hi my self R.ABIRAMI, i have my voter ID card but my date of birth and my address was wrongly printed. how can i correct that, please inform the methods for applying correct voter id card.

hi iam thejaswi my date of birth was printed wrong in the voter id card..and i want to change my present resedential adress..so please tell me the procedure to change the address...
N Feb 1, 2011 by
Atrul Roy

I have been received four voter identity cards of myself (Atul Roy), my father(Bhagwant Rai), my mother (Shakun Rai) & my brother (Anuj Roy) bearing No. WGO0085548, WGO0085514, WGO0085522 & WGO0085530 respectively in which my residential address is:- B-20 SRICHAND PARK, B BLOCK MATIALA, DELHI - 110059 which is wrongly printed. But my actual residential address is B-20 BUDH BAZAR WALI GALI, MATIALA EXTN. UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI - 110059

Kindly make correction of residential address in my all voter identity cards and issue at the earliest

Phone No. 9212576662, 991092050
N Apr 27, 2011 by
amgirish

My Voter id Card No. is KL/05/027/375861. Now, I have shifted to my new house and address has changed.
Please tell me what are the procedure to change the address in my Voter id card .

Name: GIREESH.A.M
Father, s Name: MADHAVAN.A.V
Date of Birth: 20/11/1979
N Oct 8, 2011 by
gurmeetkaur

My Voter ID Card no is UBF1414796 with the name Gurmeet Kaur. My Actual address is GH 14 / 37 but in the Voter card it is showing GH 14 / 31. I have not received my card but after checking it online. it is showing wrong address. Kindly change the address and issue My Voter ID Card at the earliest.

Gurmeet
N Sep 21, 2012 by
aarti.mehan@mail.com

Pls go through the link...in case not mentioned on site can contact on their helpline no.

Aarti
N Aug 8, 2013 by
vidhya.susila@gmail.com

Respected Sir

I VIRGINIA VIDHYAVATHI voter ID no FBT1474618 & SUSILA BAI Voter ID no FBT1474600 both have shifted the house from 30/10 Dr. R.K Nagar 1st St to Jawanmal Sowcar St. Pls tell me how to change the address and i searched in the online our name and Voter ID No data is not found. Pls tell me what to do.

Vidhya
N Dec 5, 2013 by
karan.negi.007@gmail.com

Voter Identity Card - CHANGE THE ADDRESS

My Voter id Card No. is a IPS0668285. Now, I have shifted from Karan Singh Negi S/o Late Sh. Bhupal Singh Negi WA-137, T/F, WA Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092. Please tell from where i get my Voter id card on my new address.

Name: Karan Singh