Voter List and I Card - VOTER LIST AND I CARD

SANJIVE MEHROTRA
We are staying in NOIDA sector-53 for more than 13 years now. My and wife name was there in the voter list which was deleted before the last Lok Sabha election. So, we submitted the form 6 on 25/2/07 at sector-19, NOIDA office. Our name got included and the voter list was made available to our RWA in May/June 2008. We submitted the requisite form for issuance of voter I Card immediately.

Now the election deptt has put up a stall from 18/11/08 to 28/11/08 at Community centre, sector-53 Noida for collection of voter I card and accepting new application. To our utter surprise we note our name is not there in the voter list now. We do not under stand why our name got deleted and how to get through this cumbersome process from which output is not assured. It would be convenient to all if concerned officials are posted to different sectors, in form of camp for 1-2 DAYS, for inclusion of name in voter list and issuance of voter I card immediately. Necessary help can be obtained from concerned RWA.

From

SANJIVE MEHROTRA, 90-D, BLOCK –E, Kanchanjunga Apptt, Sector-53 Noida
BARKHA MEHROTRA, 90-D, BLOCK –E, Kanchanjunga Apptt, Sector-53 Noida

Comments

We are staying in HNO-359 DEVLI VILLAGE for more than 6 years now. My Name is Allready Added in Voterlist last 6 year and my wife name was added in last year, but there in the voter list which was deleted before the last election on 29th November 2008- delhi, What can i do.
MY NAME IS MUKESH SINGH Voter id card no-HZT1489582
and my wife voter id card no-ZXD0990572

mukesh singh

I am staying at #2-2-1055/3/k/3, Bathkamma kunta, Bagh amberpet Division, Amberpet Constistancy, Hyderabad District, A.P, INDIA.My ID CARD NO: AP/31/207/108279. but name was did not come in the VOTER LIST, please kindly ENROLE my name.

hai
my inm Anantapur.

I have given two times my & my wife photos and address last six monts back till now i have not get any Voter ID Card

what can i do pl reply

I am vikas sharma I Want my Voter Id Card.

my name watch avoter list

दो बार फार्म भरवाकर और दो बार ही फोटो ले गये. अंतिम बार फोटो और फार्म ठीक कराकर 29 दिसम्बर, 2008 को ले गये थे.चुनाव कार्यालय से भी बात की बताया कि वोटर कार्ड 24 फ़रवरी, 2009 से मिलेगें. अभी तक मेरे परिवार के तीन वोटर कार्ड नहीं मिले हैं. एक नया बनाना था वह तो बनकर आ गया. हमें हमारे वोटर कार्ड दिलाए जाएँ.

MY VOTER ID HAS NOT YET RECIEVED, PLEASE GET ME INFORMATION OF MY VOTER ID.
MY H.NO IS 17-1-A/12 SANTSH NAGER HYDERABAD-59.
THANKS

We are three members in our family, Jagannath Seshaiyer, Mrs.Latha Jagannath and Ms.Savitha Jagannath. All the three were provided with voter ID. We were staying in West Mambalam, Chennai 33. We shifted our residence to R A Puram, Chennai 28. During Dec 2007, the Election Commission announced that change of address can be recorded by submitting an application with photo and proof of residence. This was complied with for all 3 of us. A tear off from the bottom of the application was provided as acknowledgement. Two times, I made a personal visit to Corporation Office in Adayar where the cards are supposed to be dispatched. The lady in the counter rudly replied that the IDs will reach home by post. To this date (11.03.2009) voter ID have not reached with change of address. To my surprise, I found all the three names delted from the voter list in West Mambalam very promptly but not included in R A Puram voter list. One ennumerator came for checking during a door to door campaign and during that time I told the gentleman that change of address is yet to be recorded and that he could make a note in his sheet. He refused to listen to me and deleted the names of people earlier staying in my residence. Now, their names have been delted. The commission / corporation has done a good job by appropriately deleting but have not included the names. The Voter ID numbers are Jagannath Seshaiyer LMG 3494325, Mrs.Latha Jagannath LMG 3494465 and Ms.Savitha Jagannath LMG 3494317. We were in Part 6, Ward 125, Section 147 - T Nagar Constituency under entry number 930 to 932 in the voter list. The entry to be included lies in Ward No.142, Part 15 and address is 2A - 1 / 56 R A Puram III Main Road, Raja Annamalaipuram, Chennai 600028. This falls under Mylapore Constituency.

i want to see my voter id card

PLEASE GET ME INFORMATION OF MY VOTER LIST NAME SERIAL NUMMBER AND BOOTH NUMBER.THE PARTICULAR GIVEN BELOW:-

MY H.NO - 60. 189-PATNA(CENTRAL)
SOUTH CHANDMARI ROAD AZAD NAGER ROAD NO-1,
NEAR PANI TANK, PATNA

THANKS

PLEASE GET ME INFERMATION OF MY VOTER LIST

NAME K. SHANTHI
12/4/56, VIDYUTH NAGAR
ANANTAPUR - 515001.

i am staying at no: 9 thirivalluvar colony k.k.nagar (west) chennai 600078 i have given one time myphotos and address last six monts back till now i have not get any Voter ID card please kindly ENROLE my name i Want my Voter Id Card

my voter card shows

Dear sir/ Madam

I have recd. my voter id list in which my name and my wife`s name appear.
but when i am trying to get my vter id card, i am being made to run from pillar to post.
this is strange

please advice as to what i should do??????

my voter no. is 1538 (self) and also 1539( Droupdi sahoo)

thanks in advance.

dinabandhu sahoo, noida
# 09999929424

I have registered myself 3 years ago but i didn't get any information regarding the phptographytill now.
I therefore request you to please give me the information regarding the date on which the photography is going to be scheduled in our ward, my registration no has been revised from 1070 to 1021, my details are,
NAME:ABHIJOY CHAKRAVARTY

My adders has is a Hno-9-2-472, regimental bagar
N.sreedhar
N.somaiah
N.vijaya laxmi

We are staying in HNO-9-2-346regimental bagar for more than 6 years now. My Name is Allready Added in Voterlist last 6 year now i am change my home so please change the new adders

We are staying in NOIDA sector-12 for more than 4 years now.
i want to make a voter card.
how to aaply

Sir
I chandra pal sharma (Ex sergeant of Indian Air Force) given an application for making my voter card in the month of May 2008.

Many time the government employees (those who are making list and voter card) came here but there is no response.
My age is completed 40 years on the date 01 02 1969.

I have never seen the polling booth in my life.
I want to give my vote. tell me how?

India is a largest democrated country in the world. Than also we are sorry to say like this.

My self is
Chandra Pal Sharma( Ex Indian Air Force)
Sector 52