WESPRO MINI LAPTOP -N720 - REFUND MONEY

neha chohan on Jan 23, 2011
I had purchased a mini laptop of wespro from naaptol costing Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs. 200/- on the above date. Ever since I purchased, I am not at all happy with the functions and with the Operating system, I wish to return the product immediately.

Kindly arrange for the refund of Rs.7200/- paid towards it, faiing which the matter will be referred to consumer guidance cell.

Thanking You,

Comments

A Jan 24, 2011 by
neha chohan

i m neha from jalandhar india...plzzzz telll me wespro mini laptop repair center in punjab?
A Feb 3, 2011 by
sureshkharat

please pay my money refund.
contact no;-09459565469, , 09459217891
N Feb 23, 2011 by
naveenraymand

Ref:- Order NO- 1370027,
Date- 10/2/2011, Model No-N720

I had ordered wespro touch screen tablet pc instead of that i got a mini laptop of wespro from naaptol costing Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs.199/- on the above date. Ever since I recieved, its not at all work, I wish to return the product immediately.
and even i complained on phone and also mail to the help desk for wrong product delivery but i did not get proper guidance and solution

Kindly arrange for the refund of Rs.7198/- paid towards it, failing which the matter will be referred to consumer guidance cell.

THANKING YOU

Dass

MOB: 9865913371
N Mar 5, 2011 by
rameshpachal WESPRO MINI LAPTOP -N720  - Vill-naranarayan chak post-mon, Howrah, West Bengal, India

receive on dead - naaptol wespro mini laptop

Order no 1055972 mini laptop . Order date 02/dec/2010..I buy this product from naaptol company...I recive this product in dead mood...When i call back there customer care they told me i sent this product to naaptol company..And corrier bill expence me.

A Mar 7, 2011 by
R.D.Gadhe

Dear sir
Order No 1424748
Dated 24/02/11

I had ordered wespro mini laptop with wifi connectivity and naptol had offered free mouse also.The laptop was delivedred to me and i shocked when it was not able to start.The laptop was defective and free mouse was not provided.I was adviced to get repair from wespro service center, but all in vain.The set was declaired defective.
I had complained to naptol but no positive result.I wish kindly return 7400/- immediately FAILLING WHICH I WILL GO TO CONSUMER FORUM and PLEASE STOP CHEATING PEOPLE.

R.D.GADHE
NAGPUR
9766342038
N Mar 7, 2011 by
chhandam ghosh dastidar

I had ordered wespro mini notebook from naaptol costing Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs. 200/- . Ever since I recieved, I am not at all happy with the functions and with the Operating system, there is no function of tata photon deta card, at all no use for me I wish to return the product immediately.

chhandam ghosh dastidar
rva

Rajesh Vyas
"Ridhi-Sidhi", St.No.6 Ramdham kalawad Road,
Rajkot. 360005
Ph : 9033351363, 9879737225.
N Mar 23, 2011 by
shaj_820

Just I planned to buy one wespro mini laptop. On seeing the above complaints, I am very much thankful for having saved my Rs.7200/= Thank you.

B.Shajahan 09249515852
N Apr 5, 2011 by
chandru177

hi i am chandru desai i parchage new wesprow mine laptop i have starting problem in that please tell me service center in Belgaum (karnataka) cell 9844174177
N Apr 6, 2011 by
rubsmaha

Ruba Salem
cel no: 8012460083(product delivered to my uncle home coimbatore name ravi chandran cel no:8148436605)
I had ordered wespro touch screen tablet pc instead of that i got a mini laptop of wespro from naaptol costing Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs.200. Ever since I recieved, its not at all work, I wish to return the product immediately.

N Apr 26, 2011 by
paru155

Does Wespro LAPTOP supports basic functionality?
Are we able to install basic softwares in this?
Please mail me to parthiban.paru@gmail.com or give a call to 7204006066
A May 6, 2011 by
mahi 36

dear siir i am purchase wespro mini laptop i am not happy please refund my money llease call me 09782169776 & my email id; mahender.962gmail.com please mail me
A May 14, 2011 by
vijaymmb

i have palnned to purchase wespro mini laptop due to its low prize as compared to other mini laptops in the market. But, on seeing the above reviews i thank the GOD that i saved my Rs.7200 /-
N May 23, 2011 by
mahi 36

I had ordered wespro mini notebook from naaptol costing Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs. 200/- . Ever since I recieved, I am not at all happy with the functions and with the Operating system, there is no function of media player is not working properly, at all no use for me I wish to return the product immediately. I purchased from naaptool. please refund my money
please call me & send email form this my id.
mahender.96@gmail.com
cell...+91-9782169776
D May 28, 2011 by
kartar Sandil

I purchased a wespro laptop for Rs. 6999/-+delivery charges Rs. 350/- in the month of March 2011. Exteremly sorry to inform that this stopped display after 15 days. I contacted to its service centre at PATHANKOT (Pb) mentioned on booklet. But, this centre refused to provide services.
Now, I would like to refund my money immidietely, if failture I will write to consumer protection forum.

Rumel Singh,
9816044702, 9805143581
D Jun 2, 2011 by
TEJU ADHIKARI

i m purchase wespro mini laptop but i m not satisfy with working facility because of operating system and not avaiable of software there is no windows system and other facilities
D Jun 2, 2011 by
TEJU ADHIKARI

please call me

M.NO 9832368899, 9932570750
N Jun 2, 2011 by
PRANAV91

RAM SURVEY PIN IN 2500 Rs ME

CON- 9027420773
N Jun 17, 2011 by
indurthyprasad

please call me
my mobile no, s:9247133443, 9290113360
and my mail id:indurthy_prasad@yahoo.in
N Jun 24, 2011 by
jayanta kumar dutta

Just I planned to buy one wespro mini laptop. On seeing the above complaints, I am very much thankful for having saved my Rs.7300/= Thank you.

Jayanta Kumar Dutta